Duda Poco X3 Hard Brick

nike1973

Members
Jul 23, 2020
Hello, I have my little x3 nfc global vercion 12.0.8 unlock the bootloader, install orangefox recovery + install rom xiaomi eu 12.0.8+ root magisk, all good using it for 2 months, now I wanted to install android 11, download "surya_global_images_V12.0.1.0 .RJGMIXM_20210602.0000.00_11.0_global "enter fastboot mode miflash program" flash_all "and I got an xbl error and the cell phone was completely dead, fastboot, recovery etc. does not enter.
It only recognizes the pc as "Qualcomm Hs usb qloader 9008 (com 10)" my flash request for authorized xiaomi EDL account.

What did I do wrong? Thank you very much for your reply.

Pd: excuse my bad English -Google translator -.

Reactions: 6479620212
Hello,

If you had Xiaomi.eu ROM before, why did you try to flash an Official ROM via MiFlash Tool? ... :(

Stable MIUI 12.x ROMs by Xiaomi.eu are available here => https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/

The latest Stable ROM by Xiaomi.eu for your device is:

= How to update your device if you installed a previous Stable ROM version by Xiaomi.eu ==

1) Download new Xiaomi.eu ROM

2) Install new Xiaomi.eu ROM in custom Recovery (TWRP, OrangeFox, etc.)

3) Reinstall Magisk (if you need root access)

4) Reboot your device

But I can't tell why you bricked your device, flashing a fastboot ROM is always risky...

Last edited:
Reactions: nike1973
Hello, I have my little x3 nfc global vercion 12.0.8 unlock the bootloader, install orangefox recovery + install rom xiaomi eu 12.0.8+ root magisk, all good using it for 2 months, now I wanted to install android 11, download "surya_global_images_V12.0.1.0 .RJGMIXM_20210602.0000.00_11.0_global "enter fastboot mode miflash program" flash_all "and I got an xbl error and the cell phone was completely dead, fastboot, recovery etc. does not enter.
It only recognizes the pc as "Qualcomm Hs usb qloader 9008 (com 10)" my flash request for authorized xiaomi EDL account.

What did I do wrong? Thank you very much for your reply.

Pd: excuse my bad English -Google translator -.
View attachment 37549
What you did wrong is to think a global stock rom could be better than EU ROM.
Seems you are full EDL. Sorry.
Search for enginering ROM if any or EDL support (they are plenty)

Reactions: nike1973
Hello,

If you had Xiaomi.eu ROM before, why did you try to flash an Official ROM via MiFlash Tool? ... :(

Stable MIUI 12.x ROMs by Xiaomi.eu are available here => https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/

The latest Stable ROM by Xiaomi.eu for your device is:
= How to update your device if you installed a previous Stable ROM version by Xiaomi.eu ==

1) Download new Xiaomi.eu ROM

2) Install new Xiaomi.eu ROM in custom Recovery (TWRP, OrangeFox, etc.)

3) Reinstall Magisk (if you need root access)

4) Reboot your device

But I can't tell why you bricked your device, flashing a fastboot ROM is always risky...

Hello, I wanted to sell the cell phone and I wanted it to have global rom, I flashed it through the miflash program, my question is because my phone was bricked, perhaps because of the anti-rollback?
How can I know which antirollback the xiaomi eu rom has?

I don't know what I did wrong, I would like to know so I don't make the same mistake again.

On my cell phone I must take it to a technical service to be disarmed and on the board use test point and flash through an authorized EDL account.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.