Poco X3 NFC Black Screen of death the same day I bought it

SandmanRF

Members
Dec 2, 2018
Hi, i just bought a Poco X3 NFC 128Gb, after 3 hours of use, you know, initial config, app downloading, sing in, etc. I put the phone into my pocket and five minutes later when i tried to unlock it, the phone was death, not responding to anything, i tried to connect charger but nothing happened, not even a led turns on o react, i forced reboot but the only feedback i get was one long vibration followed by one short and nothing else, that every time i tried, i tried all combination of buttons, including keeping one key pressed and repeatedly press power but nothing, i tried to connect it to my PC but it was not detected, I'm advanced user so i have all the drivers, all the tools, not working with community tools i tried, not working with mi flash, not working with mi desktop suite, not working with adb or fastboot or even recognized.

after pressing and pressing buttons i tried holding the volumen - key plus pressing power key and releasing it in spaces of 5 seconds, after 3 o 5 tries it got a big vibration and the power led started to bright, my PC reproduced the device connected sound but it doesn't appear, not adb, not fastboot, not mi flash, anything, it react to certain touches to the screen and the wrong finger vibration when i use the wrong finger in the power button/ Fingerprint reader but nothing else, not sounds, not reactions no any other buttons, or anything to think it was a dead screen only, i tried everything over and over again and no more progress so i give up and send it to warranty with the hope no *tupid excuse by the seller, I'm waiting for an answer so, can any of you give me one please, what happened.

Before i forget, the screen never showed anything again, no logo, no fastboot, no recovery, no backlit even, just black screen of death. Help Please!

Sorry for any mistake in writing, I haven't use English in an exceedingly long time.

Reactions: Gussak
It happened to me 4 days ago, did you manage to repair it? My poco x3 does not show an image but receives calls and makes sounds, I cannot touch the screen because it does not recognize my touches.

It happened to me 4 days ago, did you manage to repair it? My poco x3 does not show an image but receives calls and makes sounds, I cannot touch the screen because it does not recognize my touches.
They gave me a new one for factory damage, no repair posible in my case