Experience with Xiaomi 14 / Pro / Ultra running on Xiaomi.EU ROM

HyperOS by Xiaomi.eu on the way..

716181ccda9ffc6ea3ea752797741c75.jpg
Thanks for these good news :)
I can see that you have disabled the memory extention (3GB by default on my Xiaomi 13, 12 GB RAM). Is that something you recommend?

Thanks for these good news :)
I can see that you have disabled the memory extention (3GB by default on my Xiaomi 13, 12 GB RAM). Is that something you recommend?
Ram extension actually makes your phone slower, since the digital ram used from your storage is worse than the physical ram of your phone, the phone will perform better if you have it off. Another thing to note is that using memory extension reduces the life span of your storage.

Hy, can anybody tell me please if it has native call recorder in the phone app, and if that call recorder can record automatically?

I finally got it. Thank you all.
Can you please check if it has native automatically recording in Phone app like in the screenshot taken from my MIUI 14 Xiaomi 13?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 13.19.13_8ca62c13.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 13.19.13_8ca62c13.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 184
Hello all, i have bought yesterday the Xiaomi 14 Pro but iam worry about the EU Rom. Do you know if it is possible to unlock the phone and if an EU Rom is available for downloading? Instead i have to cancel my Order, maybe xiaomi goes the same way like Vivo :(

Of course, EU rom is available in the appropriate page of this forum.
There are official... and "less officials" way to unlock the BL. Just check this forum...

(Sei italiano?)

Of course, EU rom is available in the appropriate page of this forum.
There are official... and "less officials" way to unlock the BL. Just check this forum...

(Sei italiano?)
I haven't found a good method to unlock the BL yet. Still searching.

I haven't found a good method to unlock the BL yet. Still searching.
I am searching too. I asked if anyone knew a method yesterday but the mods deleted my post. They said unlocking the bootloader has nothing to do with the ROM, even though it's literally fundamental to flashing it. This page is strange sometimes.

I am searching too. I asked if anyone knew a method yesterday but the mods deleted my post. They said unlocking the bootloader has nothing to do with the ROM, even though it's literally fundamental to flashing it. This page is strange sometimes.
Xiaomi have provided official rules and strategies to unlock the bootloader. The method to circumvent the new rules seems very sketchy, or even illegal (based on the strong hints given). I can see why the Xiaomi.eu team want to distance themselves from this discussion.

Xiaomi have provided official rules and strategies to unlock the bootloader. The method to circumvent the new rules seems very sketchy, or even illegal (based on the strong hints given). I can see why the Xiaomi.eu team want to distance themselves from this discussion.
I hope Xiaomi will consider unlocks for those outside China

Screenshot 2023-11-24 003959.png

Really? Tell me more....

Sorry, I don't get your point.
Really, you don't?
The ROM for the page you are on, xiaomi.eu requires the bootloader of the phone to be unlocked.
The screenshot is one of the project leaders saying to unlock your bootloader, as a first step.
Then, when someone asks for concrete information on how to achieve this on the 14 Series, the messages are deleted and tagged as "irrelevant to the topic".
If you don't see the huge contradiction and problem, I don't know what to say to you.

Really, you don't?
The ROM for the page you are on, xiaomi.eu requires the bootloader of the phone to be unlocked.
The screenshot is one of the project leaders saying to unlock your bootloader, as a first step.
Then, when someone asks for concrete information on how to achieve this on the 14 Series, the messages are deleted and tagged as "irrelevant to the topic".
If you don't see the huge contradiction and problem, I don't know what to say to you.
I'm inclined to agree with this forum member

Really, you don't?
  • You must be a Chinese citizen.
  • You need to use HyperOS China ROM and report at least 1 bug per day.
  • You need to make at least one suggestion for HyperOS China Stable ROM every month.
  • You need to be an active user in Xiaomi Community and constantly comment and like.
  • Your level will increase as you publish posts.
I don't have more details, and if you don't understand the message and the previous one, I don't know what to say to you either.

Last edited:
  • You must be a Chinese citizen.
  • You need to use HyperOS China ROM and report at least 1 bug per day.
  • You need to make at least one suggestion for HyperOS China Stable ROM every month.
  • You need to be an active user in Xiaomi Community and constantly comment and like.
  • Your level will increase as you publish posts.
I don't have more details, and if you don't understand the message and the previous one, I don't know what to say to you either.
So you MUST be a Chinese citizen which makes no sense because Xiaomi is a worldwide company

@rjohnson11 @JiaiJ there are some service cost about 30-40$ for unlock device immediately(without waiting 7 days, ... ).
But try this at your own responsible. This is not Xiaomi.eu business but the new policy from Xiaomi only. Lot of guys(include me) tried and it is fine with us.
There are another tool dev recently by an independent member to help us by pass these new policies for unlocking but only working for device before 14 series. xiaomi-hyperos-bootloader-bypass-released-not-working-for-x14-series-for-now.70606/

@rjohnson11 @JiaiJ there are some service cost about 30-40$ for unlock device immediately(without waiting 7 days, ... ).
But try this at your own responsible. This is not Xiaomi.eu business but the new policy from Xiaomi only. Lot of guys(include me) tried and it is fine with us.
There are another tool dev recently by an independent member to help us by pass these new policies for unlocking but only working for device before 14 series. xiaomi-hyperos-bootloader-bypass-released-not-working-for-x14-series-for-now.70606/
Yes, I know because I am the one who tested that method.

Reactions: Kakarotvn