Experience with Xiaomi 14 / Pro / Ultra running on Xiaomi.EU ROM

I loved these Xiaomi phones for the fact that they had non-Chinese working variants.
If this disappears, we will focus on those phones that still have such facilities.
Chinese OS is not acceptable for outside China.

HyperOS by Xiaomi.eu on the way..

716181ccda9ffc6ea3ea752797741c75.jpg

Great, but without the ability to unlock the bootloader I won't be able to try it

@kevinbad2010 How did you manage to unlock the bootloader?
Through the "sketchy, legally ambiguous ways to do that" as Igor has posted, won't be sourcing or giving any informantion even in DMs, but good luck on the unlocking process if you do manage it, it is a very freeing experience once you escape the nightmare that is the Xiaomi Bootloader Wall of Hell Lock.

Reactions: Patit
Through the "sketchy, legally ambiguous ways to do that" as Igor has posted, won't be sourcing or giving any informantion even in DMs, but good luck on the unlocking process if you do manage it, it is a very freeing experience once you escape the nightmare that is the Xiaomi Bootloader Wall of Hell Lock.
Where can I get a hint of these ways?

Reactions: arosado
Hello, has anyone managed to install the "google play game app" ? it's the only one that refuses to install with the store (can't download blabla et link with fix)
Thanks

Hello, has anyone managed to install the "google play game app" ? it's the only one that refuses to install with the store (can't download blabla et link with fix)
Thanks
You need to download the latest google play app, after installation you can install Google Play Game normally

apparently play store is up to date (35.0.15-21), i dont know if i can search in "Mi getapps" the package

Has anyone figured out how to set play store as default store? In the past, I know the authorization and revocations menu could disable getapps, but that setting seems to be gone.