Fake MI2's (Where to buy real ones?)

@defalx being ripped off it's always a sad story. Can you please link the aliexpress seller so we can add it to the Do not trust list ?
Have you yet confirmed your aliexpress order? In the case you still didn't confirmed the order open a dispute and add images videos that proves it's a fake , and ask a refund or a partial refund

Now have MI2 fake with custom recovery i try convert roms and install from other chinese phones to my fake, atm is not luck.
So you've got a new recovery (not 3e installed before) which is able to install other updates? Am I right? Just don't want to get a brick instead of phone :)

And thanks for the instruction.

Yes, not 3e , u are right, with custom recovery u may install other updates. About brick - of your responsibility.

Yes, not 3e , u are right, with custom recovery u may install other updates. About brick - of your responsibility.
Yes, i've downloaded recovery that you provided, it's different than 3e and works different. Now i'll be test another files. Thank you!

I got mine yesterday from www.fastcardtech.com for only 369$ for 16gb version and 419$ for 32gb version

http://www.fastcardtech.com/Xiaomi-X2

its relatively cheaper than ibuygou.com but you will find it very hard to communicate with their representatives and most of the time you will get copy/paste answers.

They wont accept paypal above 300$ so you have to pay thru westernunion/moneygram or bankwire transfers and they will give you 3% discount if you choose to pay thru wester union or moneygram.

Yes I take the risk even I read negative feedbacks from this online store because my friend bought a Lenovo android phone from this site and she is very happy with the phone right now.
I also have a reasonable logical basis to take the risk.

In my own opinion as I read all negative reviews from this online store,
most of the negative feedback comes from those who order clone phones which is obviously low quality phones and they break before their one year warranty period.

I got mine yesterday from www.fastcardtech.com for only 369$ for 16gb version and 419$ for 32gb version

http://www.fastcardtech.com/Xiaomi-X2

its relatively cheaper than ibuygou.com but you will find it very hard to communicate with their representatives and most of the time you will get copy/paste answers.

They dont accept paypal above 300$ so you have to pay thru westernunion/moneygram of bankwire transfers and they will give you 3% discount if you choose to pay thru wester union or moneygram.

Yes I take the risk even I read negative feedbacks from this online store because my friend bought a Lenovo android phone from this site and she is very happy with the phone right now.

In my own opinion as I read all negative reviews from this online store,
most of the negative feedback comes from those who order clone phones which is obviously low quality phones and they break before their one year warranty period.
hum don't know
just registered and posting this kind of message :/
+ no paypal for value over 300$ :/

it is a little risky for me
in witch country do you live ? how much was the delivery costs ? where there some custom fees ?

hum don't know
just registered and posting this kind of message :/
+ no paypal for value over 300$ :/

it is a little risky for me
in witch country do you live ? how much was the delivery costs ? where there some custom fees ?

Well i can't blame you if you wont trust this store, any way I'm from the Philippines.
They sent me the phone using Registered Airmail (singapore post) and declare it as a gift worth 45usd. In my case, I didn't pay for shipment. It's free.
Package arrived here in Manila 7 days after they shipped the phone. After that I claim the package right away from our local post office.

As for the tax, No I didn't pay any tax at all. Just payed 40 Philippine pesos for postal processing fee which is aprox 1usd.

If you want PayPal real prices from China offers PayPal fast shipping too when there is stock

Sent from my MI 2 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

realpricesfromchina may be legit (don't know) but i don't like the :
pay now 10$ to be on the waiting list and receive the phone in 3 Months

also don't like the fact that you need to be registered to see the price :/
and come on, 50 MI2 maximum will be sold this month .... so nearly impossible to receive on from them (other people are on the list since december)

I´ve bought the Mi2 from Aliexpress. I´ve seen a couple of users that bought it from the same seller as me but i haven´t seen anyone who did got it already. I need to know if i´ll recieve the original one. The seller is Terry Tian, it´s stores is Discount Android Phones and the link is http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xiao...e-4-3-2560MHz-GPS-WiFi-Android/690466383.html Does anyone has any experience with it?
why aliexpress for THIS price ???
i meant aliexpress is not 100% safe (a lot people were scamed)
it is nearly the same price a ibuygou, where you'll receive for sure a real one ..

realpricesfromchina may be legit (don't know) but i don't like the :
pay now 10$ to be on the waiting list and receive the phone in 3 Months

also don't like the fact that you need to be registered to see the price :/
and come on, 50 MI2 maximum will be sold this month .... so nearly impossible to receive on from them (other people are on the list since december)

Your news is old December and January list is done for long time I got on list early January and got phone late January. He runs things different now since they have investors no more pre orders. December list has been gone for quite dome time now. At least with them you can pay with pay pal and get a real phone no fakes there.

Hi i just wanna post some photos of the package when i bought MI2 on fastcardtech.com
I really want to recommend this site because its cheaper.
I know a lot of people have doubts about this online store.
but I just wanna let you know that I have no problems dealing with fastcardtech.com

8466750691_6ebcbcbd7d_c.jpg

8467868644_f5ffc8ce25_c.jpg

8467868740_de81cb5717_c.jpg

8466773351_de7269dbf5_c.jpg

This is what they do so that I can skip paying tax

8466637629_d55a64ba81_c.jpg

why aliexpress for THIS price ???
i meant aliexpress is not 100% safe (a lot people were scamed)
it is nearly the same price a ibuygou, where you'll receive for sure a real one ..
I didn´t know the site before i bought it from aliexpress. Even so, that does not answer my question. Does somebody knows the seller?

I dont know him, but if you still have an option to cancel, I recommended two pages ago a great seller from alibaba which is very cheap
I bought 3 devices from there, great & original

I dont know him, but if you still have an option to cancel, I recommended two pages ago a great seller from alibaba which is very cheap
I bought 3 devices from there, great & original
I can´t actually. I thanks for your support. I´ll await till it arrives and i will post if it is original or fake. But i welcome any reviews in the meantime

Hi i just wanna post some photos of the package when i bought MI2 on fastcardtech.com
I really want to recommend this site because its cheaper.
I know a lot of people have doubts about this online store.
but I just wanna let you know that I have no problems dealing with fastcardtech.com

8466750691_6ebcbcbd7d_c.jpg

8467868644_f5ffc8ce25_c.jpg

8467868740_de81cb5717_c.jpg

8466773351_de7269dbf5_c.jpg

This is what they do so that I can skip paying tax

8466637629_d55a64ba81_c.jpg

interesting and thanks for sharing the informations

like you said i have doubt

my main problem with this site : they accept paypal but only below 300$ -.- so for this phone i need to pay with western union... a system that i only known for sending money or used by african scammers :/

even these pictures did not prove that the phone is a real one... there are really good imitations out there...
so if they send some people real one and other people fake one, i'll not have the possibility to request my money back, like i could do on paypal ...

there are enough alternatives, both in aliexpress ( i shared my details earlier) and ibugyou, why to go to places with WU? thats the worst idea

I want to buy a Mi2 from ibuygou.com, but have doubts about paying taxes. The shop writes, that they send it as a gift, but will it save me from paying taxes ? I live in germany.

Isn't tax evasion illegal in Germany?

Isn't tax evasion illegal in Germany?

The MI2 phone is illegal in every sense of the word. It looks like an iPhone. Had it come to America, Apple would sue Xiaomi to another planet.

interesting and thanks for sharing the informations

like you said i have doubt

my main problem with this site : they accept paypal but only below 300$ -.- so for this phone i need to pay with western union... a system that i only known for sending money or used by african scammers :/

even these pictures did not prove that the phone is a real one... there are really good imitations out there...
so if they send some people real one and other people fake one, i'll not have the possibility to request my money back, like i could do on paypal ...

honestly payment using paypal for 300$ below is a real bomber.
but they sell real xiaomi mi2.

8474789231_82f37e7b42_c.jpg

The MI2 phone is illegal in every sense of the word. It looks like an iPhone. Had it come to America, Apple would sue Xiaomi to another planet.

Most square phones with glass screens look like one phone or another nothing illegal about that apple lawsuits are a joke any ways. And isn't the point it would be legal to be sold in America until a court said otherwise