Fake MI2's (Where to buy real ones?)

I´ve bought the Mi2 from Aliexpress. I´ve seen a couple of users that bought it from the same seller as me but i haven´t seen anyone who did got it already. I need to know if i´ll recieve the original one. The seller is Terry Tian, it´s stores is Discount Android Phones and the link is http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xiao...e-4-3-2560MHz-GPS-WiFi-Android/690466383.html Does anyone has any experience with it?

Yes. This is the seller I bought mine from. Everything was OK and the device is original so don't worry!

I bought all my Xiaomi Mi-1s and Mi-2s from an AliExpress seller. I paid around US$440 each for 2 sets of Mi-2 32GB inclusive of shipping. There are many fakes on AliExpress so I just went back to the seller that sold me my Mi-1. Now, my mother benefits as I gave my Xiaomi Mi-1 to her.

Anyone interested can try the seller, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/405007

I bought Xiaomi M2 from ebay.com for just 200 usd considering that it was a safe site and I paid with paypal. After around 15 days I read feedback from the seller's page (his id was sunanwei100) that he was not shipping any phone but only an empty parcel :( . 4-5 people said this. I contacted one of them and he told me to file a claim with PayPal to get back my money. Now I have filed a dispute for it and am hoping to get my money back.....
So don't buy any Xiaomi M2 phone from ebay.com which has such a low price and product titles like 'Hot Xiaomi M2' etc (Mine was 'Hot Xiaomi M2 32GB Andrews'). Also check if the seller has positive feedback for previous items but those items should be phones or some expensive items(the seller from which I bought previously only sold paintings)
And can please anyone tell me if anyone from India has bought Xiaomi M2 from ibuygou as I am willing to buy from there after reading their positive reviews????

I bought Xiaomi M2 from ebay.com for just 200 usd considering that it was a safe site and I paid with paypal. After around 15 days I read feedback from the seller's page (his id was sunanwei100) that he was not shipping any phone but only an empty parcel :( . 4-5 people said this. I contacted one of them and he told me to file a claim with PayPal to get back my money. Now I have filed a dispute for it and am hoping to get my money back.....
So don't buy any Xiaomi M2 phone from ebay.com which has such a low price and product titles like 'Hot Xiaomi M2' etc (Mine was 'Hot Xiaomi M2 32GB Andrews'). Also check if the seller has positive feedback for previous items but those items should be phones or some expensive items(the seller from which I bought previously only sold paintings)
And can please anyone tell me if anyone from India has bought Xiaomi M2 from ibuygou as I am willing to buy from there after reading their positive reviews????

I saw the M2 andrews eBay auction and wondered how he was selling below the price they are in China and what the "andrews" bit was all about.

People - dont' buy MI2 anywhere else except ibuygou. It is a good and trust worthy store. I never bought anything outside ebay, but took a risk on them after reading here. It is worthy.

go for ibuygou. ( well i m not a salesman of ibuygou - but just wanted to tell you this is a good trust worthy store) :)

Has anyone from bought Xiaomi from ibuygou?? Please reply

Also if I buy both Xiaomi M2 plus its 3100mah battery collectively from ibuygou, will I need to pay shipping charges for both items ??

Has anyone from bought Xiaomi from ibuygou?? Please reply

Also if I buy both Xiaomi M2 plus its 3100mah battery collectively from ibuygou, will I need to pay shipping charges for both items ??

If you read through the thread/forum, many have bought from them (including myself) and have nothing but great things to say - one of the most reputable sellers.

If you purchase them together I think you may pay slightly more shipping than just the phone, but it wouldnt be as expensive as ordering them seperately.

Reactions: boojay
If you read through the thread/forum, many have bought from them (including myself) and have nothing but great things to say - one of the most reputable sellers.

If you purchase them together I think you may pay slightly more shipping than just the phone, but it wouldnt be as expensive as ordering them seperately.

This is exactly right, they charged me just a bit more for shipping when I added the extended battery to my order.

Swyped from my Mi 2

Reactions: mymellowman
Finally some good news about my fake M2. After Aliexpress did nothing for me, and the buyer didn't respond to any of my messages, I reclaimed my money from the creditcard company (fraudulent sale). Yesterday they refunded the money paid for the fake M2. So a happy end for me.

And yes, I do love the M2 I bought from ibuygou.com. This phone is great!

@Crazydriver64 this mean that you got back all the money you paid for the fake mi 2?
so you got a smartphone for free? XD

@Crazydriver64 can we know, what is the company who accepted your chargeback?
anyway well done imho.

@Crazydriver64 can we know, what is the company who accepted your chargeback?
anyway well done imho.
Mastercard. You have to state your case with evidence, so keep your filing in order. And I am a lawyer by profession, maybe this makes things a bit easier.

@Crazydriver64 this mean that you got back all the money you paid for the fake mi 2?
so you got a smartphone for free? XD
well even for free i don't want this peace of crap ;)

his credit card company will surely change his credit card, so he'll need to change his number on each online account... ok it can be done in about 5 min, but all this stress (on aliexpress and now) is really a pain :/

but well, that's it when you buy it from an untrust site to save some money :/

well even for free i don't want this peace of crap ;)

his credit card company will surely change his credit card, so he'll need to change his number on each online account... ok it can be done in about 5 min, but all this stress (on aliexpress and now) is really a pain :/

but well, that's it when you buy it from an untrust site to save some money :/

I don't know where you got the idea I wanted to save some money. My fake from aliexpress costed more than my M2 from ibuygou... And no change in creditcard number whatsoever.

Hi ! i'm new here and very interested to buy a xiaomi mi2 phone but not sure which is really original i've read the post of spotting fake vs original... but just wanna make sure...some say...there should be a star on the right side of the logo on the front side...but as far as im checking there's no star on the products just wanna see what your opinion guys since your experts here :)
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pre-...-Samrt-Phone-4-3-APQ8064-2GRAM/670315543.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Xiao...20p-Screen-2GB-RAM-Android-4-1/729981092.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/In-S...2-xiaomi-m2-4-3-Quad-Core-32GB/703491329.html

which of the three here are originals, and safe/not suspicious to deal/transact with :)

thank you very much for your help :)

the star on the phone just means it's a sample model nothing more.
We can't really tell which of those are real or fake, but you need to take a look at the feedback score and how many people bought the same item.

i usually don't trust sellers under 400 feedback score and 97% of positive feedback

Reactions: isaac1226