Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

Im not sure, as I said before I don't have my Note 3 yet.
But I would rather keep OTA updates and have to unlock the boatloader once than manually via flashtool.
So if any of this is considered, please keep both options open and don't stop with the OTA updates if you decide to bring out the updates via flashtool too.

Reactions: parfetto
Yes course. I never imagin only make the Rom by flashtool..
Im not sure, as I said before I don't have my Note 3 yet.
But I would rather keep OTA updates and have to unlock the boatloader once than manually via flashtool.
So if any of this is considered, please keep both options open and don't stop with the OTA updates if you decide to bring out the updates via flashtool too.
Yes course. I never imagin only make the Rom by flashtool even because the other method is already done.

Just ask to give us the pleasure to have both method.
:)

As far as I know, the code is just for downloading the tool.
They shared the tool on the forum, there is an english translated version aswell.

You can boot into fast boot by pressing the power button and volume - button just fine.

i know how to do it, but no acces to fastboot
i don't know why ???
is it because i have the last rom dev ?

NEWS ; SOLVED

Ok if found it , you need to install the DRIVERS PACK
in order to get the FASTBOOT MODE autodetected by the phone when is pluged to computer

You can 't get if if no plug to Computer
it is different than the others Xiaomi !!!

Last edited:
I don't update every week anyway, so thats no problem, and maybe hopefully in a few weeks the darn bootloader c r a p is solved. so then the problem is gone anyway. but in the mean time, we are helped, and we can start trying to maybe start loving xiaomi devices again. becorse is this c r a p keeps continuing with new devices, then its gonna get really empty here in the long future.

so the main question is : is it possible to make a sp-flashtool flashable eu-rom or not?.?.?.?

Ingbrzy said NO on this forum
we will not make a SP-FLASHTOOL of their ROM due to XIAOMI Policies

Ingbrzy said NO on this forum
we will not make a SP-FLASHTOOL of their ROM due to XIAOMI Policies
Shame not come here to tell us in this topic.
Like that they can clean the topic. I dont mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: txeli32
Just a new repair, Staff , you can also make the Rom for installation via Mi- Flash, if problem is to use flashtool

Its another way to help us to install the Xiaomi.Eu Rom.

Thx

Reactions: mmaker1234
what hell more security we need ?? google have all our data already !!

let pepole be free to make what they want with a product, i dont want be an hostage of a brand

I guess, we can only dream of an answer that satisfies the most of us.
This is xiaomi.eu unofficial xiaomi, no official.. this is the best rom for all .. the anser for (NO due to xiaomi policies) is not good.
Here we unlock bootloader, make root, instal TWRP and change all we want, and i know that are not the Xiaomi policies..

Please Staff give us a good answer. YES.. if No give us a good reason.
Tkx

Reactions: long-d
indeed, big letters unofficial, so what the frag are you telling us you cant becorse of xiaomi does not like you too.. please, start supporting your fans, and get kicking.

Reactions: parfetto
Here is a link for xiaomi.eu 6.1.11 ROM for SP Flash Tool (to flash RMN3 with LOCKED bootloader) - https://mega.nz/#!XUwT0QbD!BlZWwKjRekkwYaPZakF-0dLfrXSR5hWlA6VRXPDTTVA

All credits go to igorphoenix from 4pda.ru

Use SP Flash tool from the ZIP.
Go to Download tab.
Choose Download agent - DA_SWSEC.bin from SP Flash folder.
Choose Scatter - MT6795_Android_scatter.txt from images folder
And finally and very important - UNCHECK preloader (if don't - you are going to brick RMN3)
Then flash as usual with SP Flash:
Select Download Only option.
Press Download button.
Turn off RMN3.
Press vol down and power buttons on RMN3 and plug USB cable immediately (while black screen, if fastboot picture appered - turn off RMN3 and try again). Keep buttons pressed.
See the red bar in SP Flash.
See the yellow bar in SP Flash - that means flashing is started, unpress buttons on RMN3 and wait until progress is 100% and window with green check mark appear. Flashing is done.
Now disconnect USB cable, close the SP Flash and turn on RMN3. First start may take up to 10 minutes.

I flashed over official chinese DEV ROM 6.1.11 without issues. Works fine for me.
So I also recommend to flash official Chinese DEV ROM 6.1.11 via SP Flashing tool BEFORE flashing this xiaomi.eu ROM to avoid any possible bugs. The manual is here - http://en.miui.com/thread-193681-1-1.html

Last edited:
How to build ROM for SP Flash tool from ROM on UNLOCKED RMN3:
1. Download zip file with ROM of interest and extract it.
2. Select boot.img from that extracted zip and copy it to Image folder.
3. Flash zip via TWRP on unlocked device.
4. In TWRP select Advanced > Terminal Commands. Terminal would ask to specify a folder.
5. Type dd if=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system of=/sdcard/system.img , confirm and wait until it is finished.
6. system.img will be creeated in a folder. Copy it to Image folder on PC.

So now you have boot.img, system.img and need to add scatter file (MT6795_Android_scatter.txt) and SP Flash Tool (v.5.1532) to flash it.

this info is also provided by igorphoenix from 4pda.ru who have unlocked RMN3.
I didn't try it since my RMN3 is locked.

Nice, atleast an option to flash the Xiaomi.eu rom now while you're waiting for the unlock code.

So is this latest eu weekly without need to unlock bootloader? Will it get ota updates once installed?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Here is a link for xiaomi.eu 6.1.11 ROM for SP Flash Tool - https://mega.nz/#!XUwT0QbD!BlZWwKjRekkwYaPZakF-0dLfrXSR5hWlA6VRXPDTTVA

All credits go to igorphoenix from 4pda.ru

Use SP Flash tool from the ZIP.
Go to Download tab.
Choose Download agent - DA_SWSEC.bin from SP Flash folder.
Choose Scatter - MT6795_Android_scatter.txt from images folder
And finally and very important - UNCHECK preloader (if don't - you are going to brick RMN3)
Then flash as usual with SP Flash:
Select Download Only option.
Press Download button.
Turn off RMN3.
Press vol down and power buttons on RMN3 and plug USB cable immediately (while black screen, if fastboot picture appered - turn off RMN3 and try again). Keep buttons pressed.
See the red bar in SP Flash.
See the yellow bar in SP Flash - that means flashing is started, unpress buttons on RMN3 and wait until progress is 100% and window with green check mark appear. Flashing is done.
Now disconnect USB cable, close the SP Flash and turn on RMN3. First start may take up to 10 minutes.

I flashed over official chinese DEV ROM 6.1.11 without issues. Works fine for me.

cool, will try in a few hours, i'll let you know how it goes.