Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

So is this latest eu weekly without need to unlock bootloader? Will it get ota updates once installed?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Yes, no need to unlock bootloader because this ROM is built for SP Flash tool. So your RMN3 will stay LOCKED with xiaomi.eu ROM.
No OTA updates for custom roms on LOCKED device (that is because locked device doesn't have TWRP recovery). Only official Chinese ROMs will updated OTA on locked devices because they use stock recovery.

Also I would recommend to flash official chinese 6.1.11 before flashing this xiaomi.eu ROM (as I did) to avoid any bugs.

Last edited:
our OTA works with TWRP also... who has our 5.12.31 or 6.1.7 can get OTA to 6.1.11 now.. OTA is just uploaded few days later after friday..

our OTA works with TWRP also... who has our 5.12.31 or 6.1.7 can get OTA to 6.1.11 now.. OTA is just uploaded few days later after friday..
Sorry for misunderstanding. I made a mistake in my previous message. Edited already

• AMAZING.
  • THANKS, THANKS ,THANKS.
:)BIG URRAAAAAAAAA TO ALL OF YOU:):):).

Igorphoenix you are great..

Thanks man

Last edited:
Reactions: txeli32
I have flashed mine with this Rom
All ok for now.
Just untick preloader and dont have changed my last rom, Sphinx v2b and no problem.

I dont test with Userdata unticked , so i dont know if is possible to flash and keep our data.. not big problem..

Thanks again

Reactions: Showman
Press vol down and power buttons on RMN3 and plug USB cable immediately (while black screen, if fastboot picture appered - turn off RMN3 and try again). Keep buttons pressed.

Can you explain why press both buttons (Vol- and Power) ?
In the others guide only Vol- buttons keep pressed and plug the usb cable...

thanks for your reply!

Forget that..
With the phone off just press vol down tiil the red line begin. Then you unpress and wait... its all same process like all others.. simple and clear

Forget that..
With the phone off just press vol down tiil the red line begin. Then you unpress and wait... its all same process like all others.. simple and clear

it is not clear at all!

If you read the official mi forum, press both buttons
need for unbrick the phone...

Then, just press only vol- buttun for normal download procedure

I understood this

it is not clear at all!

I understood this
Unbrick the phone??? What type of unbrick ?? The only unbrick i need is the bootloader unlock and that is not possible. Or i miss somthing?

Unbrick the phone??? What type of unbrick ?? The only unbrick i need is the bootloader unlock and that is not possible. Or i miss somthing?

"Note:- Some Random users brick their Devices, Flash with SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1532. Hold the Vol Down key, the SP progress bar turn purple then yellow, released the key. The flash was OK but Device Gets Bricked.No Worries, Just Follow the Below: -
Use SP Tool V5.1516 Hold Both Vol Down + Power button then plugged the usb cable. The progress bar turned yellow and flash will be completed.Turned on the device, It will take some time.

Please Reply With Feedback.
Please don't spam the thread.

Thanks to all for feedback."

from official mi forum

"Note:- Some Random users brick their Devices, Flash with SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1532. Hold the Vol Down key, the SP progress bar turn purple then yellow, released the key. The flash was OK but Device Gets Bricked.No Worries, Just Follow the Below: -
Use SP Tool V5.1516 Hold Both Vol Down + Power button then plugged the usb cable. The progress bar turned yellow and flash will be completed.Turned on the device, It will take some time.

Please Reply With Feedback.
Please don't spam the thread.

Thanks to all for feedback."

from official mi forum
Ok, i dont have any problem with my flash and have done like i said.
Also i flash with Download agent MTK_AllinOne_DA.bin and its ok.

Its just my experience and i have flashed all rom i know (6 till now ) using same method.

Allways zero problems to flash. Only a few times phone enter in fastboot mode but i turn it off and goooooo.

Can you make a rom with Root (SuperSU)? Or tell me how to Root this Rom!

Last edited:
3f7098fed5ad5e4cc991e336d8f97063.jpg

Thanx, strenght network on 3G works now.

ROM For Redmi Note 2

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24369303960682771

Redmi Note 2 Prime on Tapatalk

it is not clear at all!

I understood this

Well I flashed this ROM the same way I always did with MTK phones - both buttons pressed. It worked for me. I don't remember which manual I read long ago.
If it is possible to use only vol- button - I don't mind :)

Well I flashed this ROM the same way I always did with MTK phones - both buttons pressed. It worked for me. I don't remember which manual I read long ago.
If it is possible to use only vol- button - I don't mind :)
You can use only one Vol- button. I Flashed 10 Phones today with this Rom.

Can you tell me how i can root it?

Sweeeet, was about to flash one this afternoon, but had to go somewhere,

Little question, when we get (if we get) the unlock code, can we do it over this version, or are there other steps te be taken?

Not that I mind, but just curious.