Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

Sweeeet, was about to flash one this afternoon, but had to go somewhere,

Little question, when we get (if we get) the unlock code, can we do it over this version, or are there other steps te be taken?

Not that I mind, but just curious.
Nobody knows yet. Anyway you can flash official Chinese ROM and unlock the RMN3

Please, can someone put here link just for TWRP 2.8.7.0 recovery for Hermes (Redmi Note 2)?

No isn´t. But parfetto know a way.
Sorry guys for late anser, my method root dont work at this Rom version.
We need to check other way.

If anyone know or find a new way post it please.

Last edited:
Tried to flash on a Stable CN Rom and it functioned very well :)
Only noticed that i have to install the MTK-Drivers at first.
Maybe you add this in your Step to Step Tutorial.

BTW, was my first flash! :)

Tried to flash on a Stable CN Rom and it functioned very well :)
Only noticed that i have to install the MTK-Drivers at first.
Maybe you add this in your Step to Step Tutorial.

BTW, was my first flash! :)
This xiaomi.eu Rom can flash with any version with no problems.
I just noticied the Root method i use before dont work with this xiaomi.eu version.
We need to find some way to root it because the Rom is very good.

Reactions: PMoto
our OTA works with TWRP also... who has our 5.12.31 or 6.1.7 can get OTA to 6.1.11 now.. OTA is just uploaded few days later after friday..

Dear Ingbrzy

Questions for you

I have 3x new redmi note 3 with actually the last DEV CHINA ROM with of course the BOOTLOADER BLOCKED
i did the procedure for the unlocking code since 1 week but no news

It is clear now, that i can flash my RMnote 3 using this method SPFLASH + 6.1.11 special for Sp Flash
but my question is

How i will manage the updates of the next xiaomi.eu roms because no OTA on my blocked phone

Can we download the zip and make update by UPDATE app manually
if it works like that it is fine for me we can do it manually if it is the solution

(i have no TWRP because of bootloader blocked of course)

Please confirm

I think we can receive the OTA with xiaomi.eu rom instaled by flash but cant install because we dont have TWRP.
The soluction is flash only the system by flash tool and like that we update the atualizations.
We just need some good guy make the recovery System to flash toll.

I think we can receive the OTA with xiaomi.eu rom instaled by flash but cant install because we dont have TWRP.
The soluction is flash only the system by flash tool and like that we update the atualizations.
We just need some good guy make the recovery System to flash toll.

i am working on weekly updates. But the only phone with unlocked bootloader is my daily phone :) Everytime i must make a clean install to get the acutally system.bin :)

I flashed the Xiaomi.eu rom with sp flash tools. Quite happy with it, except for the fingerprint scanner that seems to be less accurate than a previous rom. After a longer standby I often have troubles unlocking it with my fingerprint. Anyone else having the same issues?

I flashed the Xiaomi.eu rom with sp flash tools. Quite happy with it, except for the fingerprint scanner that seems to be less accurate than a previous rom. After a longer standby I often have troubles unlocking it with my fingerprint. Anyone else having the same issues?
Nop. Finger works nicely. Reprog it..

Dear Ingbrzy

Questions for you

I have 3x new redmi note 3 with actually the last DEV CHINA ROM with of course the BOOTLOADER BLOCKED
i did the procedure for the unlocking code since 1 week but no news

It is clear now, that i can flash my RMnote 3 using this method SPFLASH + 6.1.11 special for Sp Flash
but my question is

How i will manage the updates of the next xiaomi.eu roms because no OTA on my blocked phone

Can we download the zip and make update by UPDATE app manually
if it works like that it is fine for me we can do it manually if it is the solution

(i have no TWRP because of bootloader blocked of course)

Please confirm

The procedure of building ROMs for BLOCKED RMN3 will be like this:
1. xiaomi.eu localizes weekly ROM and builds ROM for TWRP.
2. One with UNBLOCKED RMN3 and TWRP installed should perform CLEAN install of xiaomi.eu ROM zip.
3. Then use approach I described above to create ROM for SP Flash tool for BLOCKED RMN3.
4. bingo

The only thing - there should be always 1 available UNBLOCKED RMN3 ready for weekly CLEAN install

Reactions: feds64
The procedure of building ROMs for BLOCKED RMN3 will be like this:
1. xiaomi.eu localizes weekly ROM and builds ROM for TWRP.
2. One with UNBLOCKED RMN3 and TWRP installed should perform CLEAN install of xiaomi.eu ROM zip.
3. Then use approach I described above to create ROM for SP Flash tool for BLOCKED RMN3.
4. bingo

The only thing - there should be always 1 available UNBLOCKED RMN3 ready for weekly CLEAN install
Yeah, loxar will do the Rom with Root and like that we only need one update system by month.. not need weekly update..
With twrp Loxar can do a recovery from all they data and a restore easly.. i will also try to unlock my N3 and make the system.bin to flash by flashtool.. like that its more easy for all .