Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

You will not lost your data if the SYSTEM remain ticked, but other things will be unticked :)
already updated Thanks team !

only tick System
aw2fed.jpg

Reactions: loxar
How can I check root on my phone? I have in ABOUT ROOT ACCESS Chinese phrases.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-22-22-36-32_com.miui.securityadd.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-22-22-36-32_com.miui.securityadd.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 271
guys. i have the note 3 32gb x10 processor and it has miui77 stable 77.0.19.0(LHNCNCJ) on it. i want to flash an eu rom on it as im in the uk. could you give me a quide please on how i can do that? id prefer a stable eu rom. struggling a bit here. many thanks

guys. i have the note 3 32gb x10 processor and it has miui77 stable 77.0.19.0(LHNCNCJ) on it. i want to flash an eu rom on it as im in the uk. could you give me a quide please on how i can do that? id prefer a stable eu rom. struggling a bit here. many thanks
You can flash this rom on it.
Just untick the preloader and flash your phone with 6.1.21 LoXaR Rom

Hi @loxar,
I'm having a problem on this rom. When I change default keyboard, it goes back to google keyboard again ramdomly

thanks.
Thanks for this. So im a bit rusty having not flashed a ROM for a long time. I have downloaded the sp flash tool. Do I need to install drivers first, once done what do I do ? some assistance would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

can u release a rom without root too, because some apps of paytv dont work with root
Hi. Just go to the supersu settings and do a full unroot. Restart your device and you have full unrooted phone. Tested with Barclays app this morning.

Hi! Hungarian languages can be integrated into this ROM? I would be very happy!
Just install morelocale 2 from playstore and chose hungarian from language by default in morelocale..
Try it and tell me how it works :)

Just install morelocale 2 from playstore and chose hungarian from language by default in morelocale..
Try it and tell me how it works :)

Perfect for apps, but the system remains in English. This is progress, but not perfect improvement. In any case, thank you! ;)

i noted that after some minutes of use or something i don't know the colors of the display of the phone became darker!!! only a little bit compared to same display when i boot up. After restart phone colors return normal and so on. Maybe a bug of the rom? i have redmi note 3 gray with tianma display.