Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

hi guys,
currently i have chinese miui rom whit bloatware on my redmi note 3 and want to install this eu rom.
My question is if i install this eu rom and then do reset will that restore the previous chinese rom with bloatware that i previosly had or will restore this eu rom?

thanks

hi guys,
currently i have chinese miui rom whit bloatware on my redmi note 3 and want to install this eu rom.
My question is if i install this eu rom and then do reset will that restore the previous chinese rom with bloatware that i previosly had or will restore this eu rom?

thanks
It will restore this eu rom, already tried

Reactions: jovanha
No.

Redmi Note 3 and future devices (eg. Mi5) are locked for a reason. For safety reasons. Our roms will be only for unlocked devices.
No discussions about this matter will be done. With unlocked bootloader you can flash TWRP, make backups and do whatever you want with your device and our rom (including root or mods).

If i only want to backup/restore rom's , do i need to unlock and flash twrp ? or is there some other way ?

...if I try to flash this on a locked bootloader i receive this
Error.jpg

is not from drivers because if I flash with the same spflash, official stable/developer miui rom, everything is OK, no error !
Did you use another spflash? Because in your screen I see chinese language. You have to use spflash inside loxar pack that is in english.

Did you use another spflash? Because in your screen I see chinese language. You have to use spflash inside loxar pack that is in english.
I used the one from MIUI official because the one from loxar contain virus!...did you know where to get one virus free?

No that is not true. Virus free. I checked with nod32

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Good news. Do you think something like this will be possible with RN3 Pro (which is based on Snapdgragon)? SP Flash Tool is MTK specific, isn't it?

Could somebody post a feedback regarding features, issues, bugs, stability, battery life of xaiomi DEV and STABLE ROM for RMN3?

Currently I'm running of 6.1.11 xiaomi.eu and in general I'm fine with that. I would like to update to stable 7.1.6 xiaomi.eu but if there is no significant changes in performance/bugs/battery life I will stay with 6.1.11

Please share your experience!

Could somebody post a feedback regarding features, issues, bugs, stability, battery life of xaiomi DEV and STABLE ROM for RMN3?

Currently I'm running of 6.1.11 xiaomi.eu and in general I'm fine with that. I would like to update to stable 7.1.6 xiaomi.eu but if there is no significant changes in performance/bugs/battery life I will stay with 6.1.11

Please share your experience!
Stable rom is very good, good stability and battery life(look like official stable).
the bugs are: 1. dancing wifi (sometimes it's have a bad stability) 2. no compatibility with new piston (dev have it)

I'm testing rom (stable 7.1.6 xiaomi.eu)! It works fine, it's perfect! My wifi seems ok! I flashed original from 4pda, is it ok this version? Is it the clean orginal xiaomi.eu?

No updates for 2 weeks.
This weeks firmware contains a wifi bug and thus will not be released. Next week is Chinese new year so there is no new dev update.
The dev firmware seems stable enough, I don't need the stable build and that even may be less stable.

Nevermind, new update coming later today

Last edited:
I'm testing rom (stable 7.1.6 xiaomi.eu)! It works fine, it's perfect! My wifi seems ok! I flashed original from 4pda, is it ok this version? Is it the clean orginal xiaomi.eu?
Rebuilder from 4pda claims that is original clean xiaomi.eu withou extra mods and soft

Rebuilder from 4pda claims that is original clean xiaomi.eu withou extra mods and soft
and is it true? how i can be sure about this? what forum says about this? between 4pda and loxar wich is better? :) however it's working fine. Also battery is very good ( battery runs out fast from 100% to 90%, but i arrive about 15% with 5-6 hours screen on!)