Flashtool Rom Xiaomi.eu

Done! Thanks Loxar working really good, fingerprint ok did'nt need to do it after the update,less see the rest then I comment later,thanks again.

Hello,

On 7.1.6.0 rom, the problem with the childmode was solved?
You can exit now without problem from ChildMode or you will be stuck there?
Thanks.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G920F folosind Tapatalk

Guys, I have another question. Do you know any app from play store to make a double tap? I am afraid of breaking my power button, because of flashing every week. :D

Thank you Loxar for the excellent rom. I'm under 6.1.14 and will try your latest 6.2.18
One notice: keep on uploading on Google because in Belgium ... NZ is banned by Internet federal police...

Thanks but I already instaled 6.1.14 beta from here (did not update to 6.1.21/29) and sot whit this rom(6.1.14) is 7+ hours whit 15% battery left so i'm pleased whit this result,for now will stay on eu 6.1.14.
---
Did anyone compared battery life improvement between 6.1.14,6.1.21 and 6.1.29?
Curiously I flashed back to 6.1.14 (only system) and I confirm the gain in battery drain....and especially in sleep mode it is now close to perfect.
I stay with this version for some more time. I have to check deeper and evaluate other points (wifi?..)

Reactions: jovanha
Hello to all.

What with Xiaomi Note 3 PRO version (Snapdragon), does we have some international or xiaomi.eu version to flash and how ?
I hope that we haven't just Chinese ROM version available ?
What is with bootloader, locked ?

Does all mega.nz link at #1 still works? I seem can not open any of them.
Any one who have mirror link, please tell me.
Thanks

Does all mega.nz link at #1 still works? I seem can not open any of them.
Any one who have mirror link, please tell me.
Thanks
Try Loxar links on Google, mega. NZ is banned in some state ( for me, in Belgium for instance)
i noted that after some minutes of use or something i don't know the colors of the display of the phone became darker!!! only a little bit compared to same display when i boot up. After restart phone colors return normal and so on. Maybe a bug of the rom? i have redmi note 3 gray with tianma display.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: quangtraubeo
I really need as soon as answer on this.
I need to buy this phone ( Xiaomi Note 3 PRO - Snapdragon)
Could You please, someone who know, to tell me which ROMs are available and does we have some international or xiaomi.eu version to flash and how ?
Bootloader is locked ?

Thanks in advance for answer !

p.s. Will the authors of this great method working on .eu ROM for this model and to make available flashing via flashtool (on locked device, like now on standard note 3) ?

Last edited:
I really need as soon as answer on this.
I need to buy this phone ( Xiaomi Note 3 PRO - Snapdragon)
Could You please, someone who know, to tell me which ROMs are available and does we have some international or xiaomi.eu version to flash and how ?
Bootloader is locked ?

Thanks in advance for answer !

p.s. Will the authors of this great method working on .eu ROM for this model and to make available flashing via flashtool (on locked device, like now on standard note 3) ?

No need to use bold police and to repeat a request we are unable to answer as you are polluting a thread related to RN3 MEDIATEK version and not Xiaomi Note 3 PRO - Snapdragon we don't know about!