[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

My biggest battery drain is "media server"..
Anyone knows how to fix that?
5559581a835e39a59a470cd72c948498.jpg

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

I think the problem comes when I watch Netflix. Can anyone confirm?

This morning I found this video, it should be the full explanation on how to install the European rom
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: kriks
This morning I found this video, it should be the full explanation on how to install the European rom
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anybody tried this method without any problems?

I just installed Home and cast my screen for 10 minutes for you :)

msdns did not change?

Google play services ROCKETED up the battery stas though, up to 19% under stats.

If you long press on Google Play Services you can view its Awake Time... mine was 10s/ You can even Force Stop apps within battery usage status btw I would definitely try that sometimes

Remember I have rooted and I'm forcing *everything* including system apps to deep sleep via L Speed & Greenify superuser...

but msdns didn't raise at all. It's really odd.

But now I have disconnected everything is serene again. msdns isn't even on my list. It's under Other, it's a fraction of a % even when Chromecast is running

I don't know if you want to consider root. I'm getting like, two days battery life... not heavy use, but use. Streaming music all day, playing with at night etc.

I'd like someone non rooted to compare. In your case it DOES seem very suspicious.

As far as your next steps I still think a wipe. Any way you slice it what you're getting is just plain unusual.

Thank you, I tried uninstalling most Google Apps and still no luck, MDNSD and Google Play Services' usage are still high. I will just reflash the rom. Which method should I be using? Would you recommend Fastboot or TWRP?

Hello All, i am really new in this forum and also with Xiaomi products. I living in Turkey and i got the mine new Mi 10 Ultra from china. So my question if i am using this can i install Global rom in my phone ? or i need to follow some other installations ? If someone help me I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Hi, not sure if anyone has replied to you. Do you still need any help? I have attached my guide to flashing just in case but we are here to help

Attachments

• flashing and twrp guide.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 400
Hi there, just some question. Am I right, that I'm not able to switch from the normal flash to the TRWP?

Flashing works with Fastboot perfect I really appreciate it maybe I don't get it right is there any chance to use the updater app for weekly updates or do I have to flash every weekly rom?

Thanks in advance.

Fastboot flashing was provided as there was no usable twrp, now there is (but it is from a 10Pro). The second weekly was a twrp flashed version. It is just advisable to not swap between branches of weekly or stable, just stay on one or the other and now that a twrp exsists, all ROMs will be provided this way and not the fastboot version. It just helped out those who were early adopters of the phone and was really appreciated too.

can you unroot again after switching to EU rom to regain security and banking functions or can you no longer unroot?

you dont need to root to flash. Rooting is separate and if you do get any issues with banking apps, you can always download the stock Chinese rom and flash back. I have attached my flashing guide if its any help to you but please, just stick to weekly or stable and use the TWRP method as the fastboot flashed ROM is now 3 weeks old.

Attachments

• flashing and twrp guide.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 239
So that mean at the moment I use the stable version and have to wait for the next stable and for that it's not a problem to use TWRP?

You can, sorry, must use twrp for any ROM after the first weekly. It's your choice which branch you use, weekly or stable but you should really wipe your data if you swap branches. You can but it may be a pain unless you keep a recent back up and have time to put it back on each time.
Both come from official ROMs, the weekly is like a beta version and the stable updates not so often but should be considered full and final till next full update full of each of the beta changes fully tested and implemented.

you dont need to root to flash. Rooting is separate and if you do get any issues with banking apps, you can always download the stock Chinese rom and flash back. I have attached my flashing guide if its any help to you but please, just stick to weekly or stable and use the TWRP method as the fastboot flashed ROM is now 3 weeks old.
This is the best guide yet. Nice work!

Reactions: Mark F
Hi guys.
Used 20.9.3 without any issues for 2 weeks. Upgrading to 20.9.17 2 days ago and boom.....
My SIM card is not recognized anymore. When I mean not recognized , I can't even validate my SIM PIN at boot. I enter my SIM PIN but pressing validate doesn't do anything....... I'm locked on this screen. Of course if I remove the PIN from the SIM , I can access the phone but then it gets weird....
I have access to cellular & data for 10s , then loose everything for 5s , then back up for 10s , down for 5s etc............. never ending
I tried everything possible.... downgrade to 20.9.3 , reset et reflash stock CN ROM , clean flash , dirty flash lol. I tried everything !
The SIM DOES WORK ! I use it daily in my OnePlus 6T. I even tried a new SIM received for one of my other phones , same thing........

Thing is I don't understand if its software related or hardware...... since the SIM does "work" when SIM is not locked , I assume the hardware still works correctly ( the phone never fell or anything )

Any help will be appreciated :(

Try .24 ROM out now and if it has same issue, flash stock Chinese and back, take a logcat file and file the issue with the ROM builders for checking

Did you format before (re)installing a stock rom and/or flashing 20.9.3 or 20.9.24? You should try that.
And it might be a SIM card problem, those things can respond differently to newer phones in my experience. Some years ago I picked up a replacement (new) SIM card for the same provider to solve issues with the card and connection, and that solved my problems. Before concluding it's the phone's hardware, I'd try that too.

Try .24 ROM out now and if it has same issue, flash stock Chinese and back, take a logcat file and file the issue with the ROM builders for checking

Could you please check if your phone still passes Safetynet? I updated to the latest version and Safetynet no longer passes. CTS Profile Match failed. My phone is not rooted and I was just setting up Google Pay NFC payment an hour ago, it was fine but not I can no longer use Google Pay. I did update all apps on Play Store though.

120175478_244102963709235_8543194890421469688_n.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, I am on eu rom latest weekly, Always on display seem to not work well. Sometimes its there, after a few hours, the screen is blank and I have to activate the phone again to show the always on display. This was also the case when I was on stock chinese rom.

Guys, I am on eu rom latest weekly, Always on display seem to not work well. Sometimes its there, after a few hours, the screen is blank and I have to activate the phone again to show the always on display. This was also the case when I was on stock chinese rom.
Check if you have night mode time engaged in alway on display. I have it from 22:00 to 07:00, so it is not showing through night and I have to tap the screen to show it.

Check if you have night mode time engaged in alway on display. I have it from 22:00 to 07:00, so it is not showing through night and I have to tap the screen to show it.
Yes I do but I mean during daytime it disappears though.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Reactions: PetarC
Could you please check if your phone still passes Safetynet? I updated to the latest version and Safetynet no longer passes. CTS Profile Match failed. My phone is not rooted and I was just setting up Google Pay NFC payment an hour ago, it was fine but not I can no longer use Google Pay. I did update all apps on Play Store though.

View attachment 32049
No, mine fails CTS, did on the last one too. It does stop fingerprint use on my banking app but I can still use it using random passcode log in.

No, mine fails CTS, did on the last one too. It does stop fingerprint use on my banking app but I can still use it using random passcode log in.
Does it mean that Google Pay doesn't work on weekly ROM??? Usually CTS fail means GPay failure...