[GUIDE] Flashing rom Using Miflash Mi2/3

Download from .. scroll down a little..

小米手机2/2S MIUI 开发版

Well i did:

824da5df0.00start flash C:\miui_MI2_3.9.13_fastboot_4.1
824da5df0.06
824da5df0.06$fastboot -s 824da5df getvar soc-id 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^soc-id: *109" || echo Missmatching image and device
Still getting the same error as you can see

Please need some help, what is the EXACT download i gotta do for MI2S ?

What was the problem with your device? It works for my Mi2S just an hour ago cause i had a bricked and the miflash does the trick o revive my device.

Can you still access fastboot? if you do try this official tool @ http://bigota.d.miui.com/MiFlash/MiFlashSetup_1.0.12.4120.exe

• Boot to fastboot with power+voldown
  • Install and run the program
  • If the tool detected your fastboot there will be a green button
  • It will download the official rom and attempt to flash it overwrite everything in your device.
  • Downloaded files should be in "C:\Program Files\Xiaomi\MiFlash\rom\aries"
As far as i know if your device is real, it shouldn't have a problem unless your device isn't mi2s or a fake mi2s.

Yes my device is real.

Well when i was doing the update miui 3.9.13 after the install it does an automatic reboot, but it was stuck at the reboot (mi logo) screen.
So i powered off and tried to reboot myself, but was stuck again... then i whipe and reset , cleared cache etc (thru the recovery mod volume up + power button), but also stuck at startup screen.

For some reason i can't access my sd card when i connect my phone... it looks like it doesnt recognize it as a 'removable storage'.

Thanks for your method, i downloaded the tool. Yes i can go to fastboot mode, and i saw the green button , it is now doing its thing its at 85% i will let you know what happends

Thanks

Reactions: wtfhax
After it downloaded something at the end it says:

RNS8yE.png

Any help?? what does it mean?

EDIT: after i rebooted and re-entered in fastboot it progress continued and fixed the issue, its now booting correct and the phone is working again, thanks !!!!!!

Uh.. sorry i don't read chinese although i am chinese.. heh~

That is odd. Done it a lot of times i have not seen any error with it before. Go to "C:\Program Files\Xiaomi\MiFlash\rom" and see what files it downloaded. Maybe try MiFlash (Use OP miflash not the official one) with these downloaded files. Copy the files into C:\ make sure there's no space.

Glad it work out now. I had my panic moment an hour ago aswell. :p

What was the problem with your device? It works for my Mi2S just an hour ago cause i had a bricked and the miflash does the trick o revive my device.

Can you still access fastboot? if you do try this official tool @ http://bigota.d.miui.com/MiFlash/MiFlashSetup_1.0.12.4120.exe

• Boot to fastboot with power+voldown
  • Install and run the program
  • If the tool detected your fastboot there will be a green button
  • It will download the official rom and attempt to flash it overwrite everything in your device.
  • Downloaded files should be in "C:\Program Files\Xiaomi\MiFlash\rom\aries"
As far as i know if your device is real, it shouldn't have a problem unless your device isn't mi2s or a fake mi2s.

Thanks wtfhax this worked!

Thanks Grondinm for this guide. I just replaced my broken screen, and after that my phone didn't boot anymore. Very strange. I I allmost gave up hope until I found this post. I just flashed the latest flashboot rom for the Mi2, andit worked !!! Oh man, I'm so happy now... Thanks again !!

Can I ask, since m2s have 2 partitions, on which partition it will apply on? Or can I selectively choose the partition that I want?

my device dosnt show up in miphone wht i do
had the same issue and following did the trick for me.

if you press the volume down and power button you have to make sure that when you release them the fastboot logo is still in your screen. ( on mine it flashed on and off while I pushed the buttons and had te release when the logo was there )
Combined with miflash in a non spaced DIR did the trick for me and made the phone visible.

What is the different between Mi Two JLB22.0 fastboot(4.1)
468M. And.
Mi Two 3.10.11 fastboot(4.1)
461M. ??? Thanks

Last edited:
had the same issue and following did the trick for me.

if you press the volume down and power button you have to make sure that when you release them the fastboot logo is still in your screen. ( on mine it flashed on and off while I pushed the buttons and had te release when the logo was there )
Combined with miflash in a non spaced DIR did the trick for me and made the phone visible.

but the pc cant read the mione in the fastboo

Hello, I tried to download the fastboot package from the site mentioned in the opening post, but the download interrupts at 35%, I've tried five times.

Pleased help, maybe advice any software that would ensure the download, or make a mirror for the latest developers package.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sure.. Just downloaded always latest miflash firmware version...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: fra6220
hi,
the MiFlash does not recognize my mi2s device. on windows 7. i can browse the sd card on usb and windows installed the device as mi2s. so, how can i get MiFlash to "see" my device?