[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro EU

EU released a ROM for recovery, but I don't have TWRP.
and i test "TWRP-3.4.1B-0530-REDMI_NOTE9S-CN-wzsx150-"
TWRP SHOW Devices curtana not joyeus

On telegram guys also spoke that this twrp work. And this time we have only new fw 04 in recovery version. So glad to hear that we have good working twrp. :)

Inquire how to be able to install rom eu successfully? I try to follow the steps to.

- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

But no response at all I'm afraid the device is damaged

Inquire how to be able to install rom eu successfully? I try to follow the steps to.

- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

You must detail what you are doing in order we help you correct way!

You must detail what you are doing in order we help you correct way!
Now I have installed the latest rom eu. V11.0.4.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip Completed The common reason is that I loaded the rom incorrectly and therefore there is no response. Can now be used normally

Thank you very much.

Reactions: LOLO9393

Make sure that you run the script directly from an administrative CMD prompt. It does not run from the Windows GUI.

Reactions: meisusu
Hello, does anyone tell me about voice match function? I can't turn it on, google give me error that my language is not support, but change to other language nothing work better.

@meisusu can You tell me that on 04 fw we still have certificated in play store. I read this on xda is this problem with that?
Not certified for me yet...

Tried deleting PlayStore data, etc., even registered my GSF ID with Google, but made no difference.

Usual Google BS.

Last edited:
The question outstanding for play store device certification is, did it break in 11.0.4, or did it break due to Google's hardware attestation?

Can anyone confirm if 11.0.2 is still showing as a certified device?

The question outstanding for play store device certification is, did it break in 11.0.4, or did it break due to Google's hardware attestation?

Can anyone confirm if 11.0.2 is still showing as a certified device?

Can confirm, that mine with 11.0.2 is showing as certified device.

Thanks for the reply.

On knowing that, I'm tempted to go back to 11.0.2 in order to test and confirm.

Guy here also reported that it got uncertified after update:

Reactions: sir_bazz
Hi, yesterday flashed on redmi note 9 pro global (joyeuse) rom xiomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.4.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip, but redmi note 9 pro global does not work well. Can anyone tell me if I can flash rom xiomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip? Sorry my english but be italian and use google translate

Hi, yesterday flashed on redmi note 9 pro global (joyeuse) rom xiomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.4.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip, but redmi note 9 pro global does not work well. Can anyone tell me if I can flash rom xiomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip? Sorry my english but be italian and use google translate

You can downgrade to 11.0.2 but you will need to use the first_install script AND you will lose all your data.

Using the update script from 11.0.2 will result in a failure to boot to system.

Reactions: MrEasy
Can anyone write here does voice match (google assistant) work on 11.0.2? I tested 11.0.4 and cant turn on...

Can anyone write here does voice match (google assistant) work on 11.0.2? I tested 11.0.4 and cant turn on...
Doesn't work for me on 11.0.4 and didn't work on 11.0.2 either.

"Currently unavailable for this language" which is set to English US.

You can downgrade to 11.0.2 but you will need to use the first_install script AND you will lose all your data.

Using the update script from 11.0.2 will result in a failure to boot to system.
can you explain better what you mean with the use of the update script from 11.0.2 will result in an error in starting the system

can you explain better what you mean with the use of the update script from 11.0.2 will result in an error in starting the system

When upgraded app ( newer version number ) is installed over existing older data, it will automatically perform a version upgrade to the old existing data and then label the old data with upgrade version number.

However, when an older app is installed over newer version of data, then the older app will normally refuse to read the newer version of data.

That's why normally small steps upgrade works but small step downgrade can cause many errors.

Reactions: Atosan