[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro EU

There seems to be something wrong with (at least) the fastboot-version. When i update my phone it gets stuck in a fastboot-loop. I had to rollback to 11.0.4 :(
Same problem for me, it doesn't work. Fresh install doesn't work, upgrade doesn't work either. It immediately goes back to fastboot mode after reboot.

[QUOTE = "PiGat, publicación: 554780, miembro: 269150"]
El mismo problema para mí, no funciona. La instalación nueva no funciona, la actualización tampoco funciona. Inmediatamente vuelve al modo fastboot después de reiniciar.
[/CITAR]
Es lo mismo para mi.

Same problem for me, it doesn't work. Fresh install doesn't work, upgrade doesn't work either. It immediately goes back to fastboot mode after reboot.
Same problem for me... After flash, phone goes to fastboot mode only.

Ok,

So I fastboot flashed: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.4.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip
And now I try to recover flash: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V11.0.5.0.QJZMIXM_v11-10.zip

I get the following error:
An assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list")

Though the file is in the zip file

So this is still an twrp/pbrp issue? And only fastboot flashing is possible at the moment?

Or am I missing something?

ok,

1.0.5.0 is a firmware update.
Right now I am playing and testing with AOSP, so cannot test.
I'm no guru either.
But I suppose you can fastboot flash the firmware update with an adapted fastboot script.

- take the V11.0.5.0.QJZMIXM xiaomi update
- extract
- copy an flash_all.cmd from xiaomi V11.0.4.0.QJZMIXM fastboot image to the V11.0.5.0.QJZMIXM folder
- rename folder "firmware-update" to "images"
- remove lines from "flash_all.cmd" to only flash the files available in the renamed "images" folder.
- run script flashing firmware

I've not tested this on a xiaomi.eu rom, but did the upgrade on a original xiaomi V11.0.4.0.QJZMIXM rom and it worked.

Worth a try. But please be warned, i've not tested this on the xiaomi.eu rom.

Hi,

Thanks for the work you do. Does anyone witness an heavy usage of "mi video" in its battery stats ?

Also, will a valid version of 11.0.5.0 fastboot will be posted ?

ok,

1.0.5.0 is a firmware update.
Right now I am playing and testing with AOSP, so cannot test.
I'm no guru either.
But I suppose you can fastboot flash the firmware update with an adapted fastboot script.

- take the V11.0.5.0.QJZMIXM xiaomi update
- extract
- copy an flash_all.cmd from xiaomi V11.0.4.0.QJZMIXM fastboot image to the V11.0.5.0.QJZMIXM folder
- rename folder "firmware-update" to "images"
- remove lines from "flash_all.cmd" to only flash the files available in the renamed "images" folder.
- run script flashing firmware

I've not tested this on a xiaomi.eu rom, but did the upgrade on a original xiaomi V11.0.4.0.QJZMIXM rom and it worked.

Worth a try. But please be warned, i've not tested this on the xiaomi.eu rom.
But I found differences between scripts - in 11.0.4 script is line "platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* flash super firmware-update/system.img" but in 11.0.5 script is line "platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* flash super firmware-update/super.img" and analogic - in 11.0.4 directory is "system.img" file and in 11.0.5 is "super.img". But it's only names of files.

Hi everyone,
I've flashed V11.0.4.0 sucessfully. My phone is rooted using latest version of Magisk.
So far I'm very happy with the performance but:

I see the battery draining quickly, ie 10-15% during the night (7-8h). Battery stats say that Android system is consuming a lot of power. so I assume Doze Mode is not getting active. I've restarted my phone immedeately before unplugging it and it is a constant issue, i.e. not happening occasionally but frequently (all the time)

Has anyone seen (or better: fixed) that issue?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Good Morning. I have a problem. I have unlocked my "Redmi Note 9 Midnight Grey 3GB RAM 64GB ROM" but i cant install the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM after i start the script "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" on a Windows 10 2004 PC, the CMD windows disappear and nothing happen..
Again, Again....
You must format data typing YES in TWRP wipe section.
IT is written in the instruction post you didn't read....
EDIT: With a little search you have latest 11.10 available at download for RN9S

Again, Again....
You must format data typing YES in TWRP wipe section.
IT is written in the instruction post you didn't read....
EDIT: With a little search you have latest 11.10 available at download for RN9S

This thread is for 9pro EU. I don't think he even knows which model he owns.
In my opinion fastboot scipt terminated because of wrong hardware.

This thread is for 9pro EU. I don't think he even knows which model he owns.
In my opinion fastboot scipt terminated because of wrong hardware.
Thx for your reply Austrofred. Thats the reason i wrote what Xiaomi Website told me that i have. There is a reason i wrote all information about my device i got. I texted both. The ProEU and 9S. Both dont work.

Good Morning. I have a problem. I have unlocked my "Redmi Note 9 Midnight Grey 3GB RAM 64GB ROM" but i cant install the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM after i start the script "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" on a Windows 10 2004 PC, the CMD windows disappear and nothing happen..

Don't double click on the script !!

First start a cmd.exe shell
Then start the script inside this window

What is the output ?

Install Device Info HW from playstore.

Attachments

• IMG_20200806_095140.jpg
    IMG_20200806_095140.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 275
Post the complete screenshot like i have done

I fear you have the cheap note 9 with mediatek cpu.

This HW is not supported here, sorry for you.
His image shows he has the EU Merlin version of the Note 9.

So he should take a look here.

Krontas for future reference your on Redmi Note 9 Merlin (EU).

This thread is for the Note 9 Pro JoyUS (EU) version.

The other is the Note 9S which is Curtana.

You were trying to flash three wrong model firmwares.

Make sure you only get Merlin firmware.

Your phone is Redmi9 MEDIATEK HW.
NO rom available for this phone.
STOP everything before you kill it!
Go look at my post above.

He has a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Merlin EU rom also known as the Redmi 10x.
You can see that from his rom codename QJOEUXM which the link I posted is the official rom.

Don't know if this EU site will eventually have a rom for Merlin devices they are pretty new it seems just a few months old.

Sure it has a mediatek processor but other Xiaomi phones have had them also doesn't mean it's not a official Xiaomi device or a fake or whatever.

E.g
Redmi Note 8 Pro
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is powered by the most powerful G series MediaTek processor- The Helio G90T

Please research before posting.

Also luckily he has access to official MiUI 12.

Redmi Note 9 EEA

Recovery

V12.0.1.0.QJOEUXM

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393