[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

Hi guys,

I am waiting for my bootloader to get unlocked, so i wanted to ask some questions.

1. Please link me to the latest STABLE (like stable stable) ROM of yours, which i can install on the 9s.

2. Does this ROM include the MIUI versions of the Contacts, Dialer, Messages, Calendar etc. Or it uses the Google ones?

3. Does it have Root included?

4. Does it perform better than the stock Global one, because i find the phone pretty much useless with it?

5. Is there any way to get stable stock android on this phone?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I am waiting for my bootloader to get unlocked, so i wanted to ask some questions.

1. Please link me to the latest STABLE (like stable stable) ROM of yours, which i can install on the 9s.

2. Does this ROM include the MIUI versions of the Contacts, Dialer, Messages, Calendar etc. Or it uses the Google ones?

3. Does it have Root included?

4. Does it perform better than the stock Global one, because i find the phone pretty much useless with it?

5. Is there any way to get stable stock android on this phone?

Thanks.

1. https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...Note9S_V11.0.10.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip/download

2. Miui versions

3. No

4. Hmmm, I found the phone quite useful, don't know about that... It is faster though.

5. Don't know

Only bug I have encountered so far is that Chrome does not allow to download to internal storage, only SD card, no big deal for me. Other than that It's been pretty stable... way prettier than stock global!

How do I figure out if I should download this version or the one for the Note 9 ProEU?

Tomorrow my bootloader unlocks, is the guide from OP still the best way to install a ROM or is there a new better way?

Phone calls history -made and received- is not recorded, both on Google phone app and Mi phone app. Any idea why?

Thanks to all of you for your responses, a couple hours left for my bootloader to unlock, will update when done. Maybe the OP should be updated to avoid confusion...

Yes, but you have to install persist. img from original fastboot Global ROM.

Then will Google Pay will works well.

Last edited:
Yes, but you have to install persist. img from original Global ROM.

Then will Google Pay will works well.

Cool.. I will download the Global ROM shortly... The persist img to be flashed via fastboot ❓

I still have till next week to Unlock, but want to try and get all the details down

Xiaomi caused a lot of chaos in labeling Redmi 9 phones. In the 1st post is written: How to install ROM for Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro, it confused me.
I changed my posts to by relate to Redmi Note 9S. Lolo, please delete the links to my posts from your posts.
It would be good to rename the theme to Redmi Note 9S (Curtana) only.

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393
Xiaomi caused a lot of chaos in labeling Redmi 9 phones. In the 1st post is written: How to install ROM for Redmi Note 9S / Redmi Note 9 Pro, it confused me.
I changed my posts to by relate to Redmi Note 9S. Lolo, please delete the links to my posts from your posts.
It would be good to rename the theme to Redmi Note 9S (Curtana) only.
OK
it was asked already to the dev, but they are busy...
@ingbrzy
@Igor Eisberg
Thanks