[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

Hello friends, I need support to perform the installation of TWRP on my Redmi Note 9 Pro which I downloaded in a link on this page and it worked well, later I made the flashing with ROMxiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0 and when the installation was completed the phone started to reboot and shutdown again and again without entering the system, try putting it in fastboot mode and if it shows the xioami rabbit but it also reboots.

I already tried to re-install the official global ROM through MIFlas 2020.3.14.0 but I can't get the PC to recognize the phone.

Hello friends, I need support to perform the installation of TWRP on my Redmi Note 9 Pro which I downloaded in a link on this page and it worked well, later I made the flashing with ROMxiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0 and when the installation was completed the phone started to reboot and shutdown again and again without entering the system, try putting it in fastboot mode and if it shows the xioami rabbit but it also reboots.

I already tried to re-install the official global ROM through MIFlas 2020.3.14.0 but I can't get the PC to recognize the phone.
your explanation are too confuse!
Can you go back to twrp (power/vol+)?
Did you format data in twrp?
Last point change USB socket or reinstall ADB.
EDIT: Are you sure you phone is RN9S Curtuna and not joyeuse (64M camera)

your explanation are too confuse!
Can you go back to twrp (power/vol+)?
Did you format data in twrp?
Last point change USB socket or reinstall ADB.
EDIT: Are you sure you phone is RN9S Curtuna and not joyeuse (64M camera)

the phone restarts over and over again, in fastboot mode it only lasts a second and restarts again, the phone is not recognized by the PC. The phone is Redmi Note 9 Pro

the phone restarts over and over again, in fastboot mode it only lasts a second and restarts again, the phone is not recognized by the PC. The phone is Redmi Note 9 Pro
REDMI NOTE 9 PRO? the one with 64M camera and NFC?
- It is Joyeuse name and if you can use Curtana TWRP you are allowed to ONLY flash Joyeuse ROm but IF you flash Curtana ROM 11.07 or 11.09 and you reboot it you go to EDL mode.
Please, Confirm your phone model!

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, publicación: 552518, miembro: 135924"]
REDMI NOTE 9 PRO? el que tiene una cámara de 64M y NFC?
- Es el nombre de Joyeuse y si puede usar Curtana TWRP, solo se le permite flashear Joyeuse ROm, pero SI parpadea Curtana ROM 11.07 o 11.09 y lo reinicia, vaya al modo EDL.
¡Por favor, confirme el modelo de su teléfono!
[/CITAR]

Redmi Note 9 pro 64 MP

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, publicación: 552518, miembro: 135924"]
REDMI NOTE 9 PRO? el que tiene una cámara de 64M y NFC?
- Es el nombre de Joyeuse y si puede usar Curtana TWRP, solo se le permite flashear Joyeuse ROm, pero SI parpadea Curtana ROM 11.07 o 11.09 y lo reinicia, vaya al modo EDL.
¡Por favor, confirme el modelo de su teléfono!
[/CITAR]

Redmi Note 9 pro 64 MP
OK! Joyeuse phone name.
In your case a bad name!
sadly said you are in EDL brick. Because you flashed a rom for a different model ( RN9S)
Only way to recover is to find authorized account people in order to remotely reflash your phone.

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, publicación: 552522, miembro: 135924"]
¡OKAY! Nombre de teléfono de Joyeuse.
En tu caso un mal nombre!
tristemente dijo que estás en ladrillo EDL. Porque flasheó una rom para un modelo diferente (RN9S)
La única forma de recuperarse es encontrar personas de cuentas autorizadas para volver a actualizar su teléfono de forma remota.
[/CITAR]

Tendrás algún contacto que me pueda ayudar de forma remota, gracias

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, publicación: 552522, miembro: 135924"]
¡OKAY! Nombre de teléfono de Joyeuse.
En tu caso un mal nombre!
tristemente dijo que estás en ladrillo EDL. Porque flasheó una rom para un modelo diferente (RN9S)
La única forma de recuperarse es encontrar personas de cuentas autorizadas para volver a actualizar su teléfono de forma remota.
[/CITAR]

Tendrás algún contacto que me pueda ayudar de forma remota, gracias
EDL support is not done here.
Do a Google search and make your personal choice.

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, publicación: 552526, miembro: 135924"]
El soporte de EDL no se realiza aquí.
Haga una búsqueda en Google y haga su elección personal.
[/ CITAR]

Thanks for your support

Some functionality will be broken. I re-enabled it again. But you can try, it will not brick your device.

I use a custom launcher with the ability to hide app icons. Security Center is still there but I don't see it.

On my wife redmi Note 9s i unlocked bootloader, installed twrp, format data, installed Xiaomi.eu, and after that, on advanced settings on twrp installed magisk 20.3. Phone boots well, but i can't see magisk on installed apps. Did i miss something? Thank you

In LRTWRP you selected advanced settings - install root - right?

Try to install magisk manager apk with android packet manager.

What does it say? Already installed?

What happens if you start an application which requires/requests root?

Last edited:
On my wife redmi Note 9s i unlocked bootloader, installed twrp, format data, installed Xiaomi.eu, and after that, on advanced settings on twrp installed magisk 20.3. Phone boots well, but i can't see magisk on installed apps. Did i miss something? Thank you
you have to install Magisk Manager APK in order to see and control Magisk.
Google for it because not available at PS.

hello yesterday a new update for the rn9 pro came out as it is updated from the pc since the download files are not to be updated by fastboot

Check that an update for the Redmi Note 9S is available. Do you have any changes? because the version is the same ..

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.9.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip