[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 12/12S series

sorry… again and again… no details nobody can help…

my cat is not here… do you know where it is…

IMG_20220817_163031.jpg

I'll go through this now :)
I will make a template for this answer :)
Hello, I just had a same problem (nothing is in sdcard, and no divice shows on PC), and I found a simple way to slove that problem.
In the TWRP home page, click Mount, and click stop MTP button twice (I forget that button name) (which means to disable it, and re-enable it). Then everything works fine.
Holp it will help:)

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello, kinda new user here.
Just managed to unlock my 12s pro, and got the latest stable eu rom. It seems it is a recovery rom (13.0.18)... so how can I install it? Or i cannot without a custom recovery? In this case I need only fastboot roms?

Last edited:
Hello, kinda new user here.
Just managed to unlock my 12s pro, and got the latest stable eu rom. It seems it is a recovery rom (13.0.18)... so how can I install it? Or i cannot without a custom recovery? In this case I need only fastboot roms?
Just a little bit of searching the forum and i got it! I actually followed the present guide to install a previous fastboot version, and then I followed the second one to install the latest recovery as an update! All seems fine.
Posting this just in case someone else has the same question with me!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I got the same issue with 12S Pro, I downloaded TWRP from Xiaomi.eu, which i think same with twrp in skkk , but still error : # FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size') when i try : fastboot boot twrp.img . Anyone once succesfully Eu rom on 12S Pro installed can send me the twrp please ?

There isn't a .bat file for the last version for 12t any idea?
is it a recovery image.

is it a recovery image.
Sorry just realized I downloaded a file for another device my bad

Hi
Why was it reverted to fastboot instead of recovery in this new updated for Mi12 pro
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0.TLBCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip

I have a problem after upgrading to Android 13"xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0.TLBCNXM_v13-13-fastboot.zip", where I had a problem with the fingerprint as it appears twice and attached a picture of the problem .... Is there a solution please .... MY device is MI12 pro
I'm having this problem with the Mobile Security & Antivirus by Trend Micro

Attachments

• CamScanner 12-14-2022 18.19 (1).jpg
    CamScanner 12-14-2022 18.19 (1).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Wonder if these things are fixed on the EU rom based on the latest Android version:

1) stuttering videos sent in Whatsapp
2) Waze not working on Android auto wireless (Google maps works fine)

Hello everyone, on the first page it is not downloading Mi Unlock tool.
Could anyone share the tool and/or files needed to unlock the bootloader for the Xiaomi 12 Pro Global MIXM?
I want to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.6.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13-fastboot ROM, but first I need to unlock the BL.

thankful.

Feel like I'm missing something. Trying to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.4.0.TLCCNXM_v14-13 update for my Xiaomi 12. There are no fastboot installation scripts in the zip file. How would I install this with fastboot

It is a recovery ROM and is installed via TWRP.
TWRP: https://sourceforge.net/projects/recovery-for-xiaomi-devices/files/

Rename the downloaded TWRP file to twrp.img and install.

Update ROM in TWRP.

Attachments

• instalace_ROM.png
    instalace_ROM.png
    426 KB · Views: 144
Last edited: