[Guide] mi note 10 lite Flashing Custom Rom and installing Magisk

Hello, for fifteen days I have installed on mi note 10 lite rom xiomi.eu 12, but I cannot download and install google crome from the play store. Anyone who can help me? Thank you

Reactions: m_a_omar
Flashing xiaomi.eu.zip rom And installing Magisk On mi note 10 lite [Guide]

Follow These methods (100% worked)

1. Boot to fastboot mode (power +vol down)
2. Extract ADB.rar to Drive C (Put the recovery and vbmeta files in ADB Folder) vbmeta link Below
3. Connect Phone To PC with USB Cable
4. from Start run CMD and type cd:\adb (pres enter) And type the following Commands :

fastboot devices
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash recovery Twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk1407.img (you can rename it to twrp.img) -LINK BELOW (Many Thanks To Alex msk)
fastboot reboot recovery

5. in twrp: wipe-> format data -> Type yes and tap enter (blue key)
6. in twrp: Boot to recovery (the phone is restarting to twrp again)
7. Copy xiaomi.eu rom and magisk.zip to phone
8. in twrp: install rom and magisk.zip
9. in twrp: Boot to recovery (the phone is restarting to twrp again)
10. in twrp: reboot system
11. Enjoy

ADB Link :
https://mega.nz/file/x8whTZSa#UP7Uvn...BHIDUa1lMnQXNI

TWRP Link :

https://mega.nz/file/0lAywALA#hx6U3_xgW3fpndSR0OWsRBxEncQ9CGQb2ezMOAldTRQ

vbmeta Link:
https://mega.nz/file/t4QmXACT#hqN6TNDt2mlAPrQUnClGtmaCvWJR3eO3TRAa8I4JhGk

Magisk Link :
https://mega.nz/file/Y4BEBILD#kre2gRvSJgwJRto1Yg-o7gblTRXAftUGxJSoKNowWkI

Hello guys, am I the only one stucked after following step by step all this procedure? no matter what, everything was installed, but once I reboot to system it get stucked to fastboot...! :( thanks

Is it possible that has something to do with the fact that I didn't wipe dalvik and cache after installing the rom and magisk? thanks

Hello guys, am I the only one stucked after following step by step all this procedure? no matter what, everything was installed, but once I reboot to system it get stucked to fastboot...! :( thanks

Is it possible that has something to do with the fact that I didn't wipe dalvik and cache after installing the rom and magisk? thanks
Hello,

If you tried to install Magisk on the 20.10.15 Weekly ROM version, that's the reason why your phone doesn't boot. ;)

No known workaround to install Magisk yet (Maybe wait for an updated TWRP version). :(

Reactions: walterwhite82
Hello,

If you tried to install Magisk on the 20.10.15 Weekly ROM version, that's the reason why your phone doesn't boot. ;)

No known workaround to install Magisk yet (Maybe wait for an updated TWRP version). :(

I installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.0.2.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10 with Magisk linked in the first post, is it wrong?
sorry but it's 4 years I don't play with recoveries so I'm a little bit back to noob doubts
thank you

P.S. I got the message "Unable to find partition for path '/metadata'

I installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.0.2.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10 with Magisk linked in the first post, is it wrong?
sorry but it's 4 years I don't play with recoveries so I'm a little bit back to noob doubts
thank you

P.S. I got the message "Unable to find partition for path '/metadata'
Do steps 5 and 6 again but don't install Magisk (only the ROM). Reboot and check if your device correctly boot or not. ;)

Reactions: walterwhite82
Hello, for fifteen days I have installed on mi note 10 lite rom xiomi.eu 12, but I cannot download and install google crome from the play store. Anyone who can help me? Thank you
Hello. can you tell me what twrp did you use? i can't install the rom. remains fixed on the miui logo. thank you

With the latest twrp-3.4.0-14-toco-mauronofrio.img and the latest xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.0.2.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10.zip,
can i skip the fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img or it's a obligatory step to flash latest stable xiaomi.eu rom?
Because in the latest xiaomi.eu rom stable release, in firmware-update folder there's a vbmeta.img dated 9th of september and i suppose that already
disable verity during flash of rom stable.
Who can confirm?
Thx in advance

With the latest twrp-3.4.0-14-toco-mauronofrio.img and the latest xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.0.2.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10.zip,
can i skip the fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img or it's a obligatory step to flash latest stable xiaomi.eu rom?
Because in the latest xiaomi.eu rom stable release, in firmware-update folder there's a vbmeta.img dated 9th of september and i suppose that already
disable verity during flash of rom stable.
Who can confirm?
Thx in advance
You don't need to flash vbmeta again. ;)

Reactions: _HxC_
You don't need to flash vbmeta again. ;)
Therefore , can i skip the fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img?
i come from original firmware with bootloader just unlocked. I haven't do any flash yet

Last edited:
Therefore , can i skip the fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img?
How-to install xiaomi.eu ROM (first time - clean flash):

1) Download this TWRP => twrp-3.5.A10-toco-geoanto555.img
2) Use fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.5.A10-toco-geoanto555.img command
3) Use fastboot boot twrp-3.5.A10-toco-geoanto555.img command
4) In TWRP: "Wipe" > "Format Data" button (and type "yes" to confirm it)
5) Go back in main TWRP menu > "Reboot" > "Recovery"
6) After reboot in TWRP, you can install xiaomi.eu ROM

EDIT: Feb, 2021 update!

;)

Last edited:
How-to install xiaomi.eu ROM (first time - clean flash):

1) Use fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.4.0-14-toco-mauronofrio.img command
2) Use fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-14-toco-mauronofrio.img command
3) In TWRP: "Wipe" > "Format Data" button (and type "yes" to confirm it)
4) Go back in main TWRP menu > "Reboot" > "Recovery"
5) After reboot in TWRP, you can install xiaomi.eu ROM

;)
thx for this explanation, really kind!! ;)

thx for this explanation, really kind!! ;)
Some sketchy vendor roms will require you to first flash a stock fastboot rom before attemping to flash Xiaomi.eu Rom, else you will get stuck at MIUI logo after flashing Xiaomi.eu.

mauronofrio's Twrp did not give me good results too (adb is broken, file transfert broken...), prefer the one from this thread.

Reactions: _HxC_
There is a new stable rom available.

I used the updater and it worked this time. Only one announcement that the partition was encrypted and I had to use my password when I was in twrp. But when it rebooted to twrp no password was needed and automatic updating worked fine!

Hi.I am trying to root my first phone for the last 5 years. I had put adb folder with all files on C:\ but when I open cmd as admin and write cd:\adb I get error "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect". I tried like on this youtube video but still the same. Can You help me?

Hi.I am trying to root my first phone for the last 5 years. I had put adb folder with all files on C:\ but when I open cmd as admin and write cd:\adb I get error "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect". I tried like on this youtube video but still the same. Can You help me?
Hello,

You have to type: cd C:\adb

;)

Thanks. Now I got another error :

FAILED (remote: Flashing is not allowed in Lock State). I am trying to unlock it step by step by adding it by mi acount, connected by mi unlock etc, but I have question before I do it. I saw some warnings and one of it says that fingerprint will not longer work. Is it going to work after I root my device and install new xiaomi eu rom or this option will be fully disabled? ( I need fingerprint unlock because of my kids :) )

Good Morning
After many tests I found the right procedure and it worked:
0.Boot in fastboot mode mi note 10 lite
1.Flash with MiFlash2020-3-14-0 (toco_global_images_V12.0.3.0.QFNMIXM_20201026.0000.00_10.0_global_4cd6ff1f1b) the fastboot rom
be careful to choose flash_all.bat from the menu in the bottom right
2.Attend until the first configuration screen
3.Reboot in Fastboot Mode

Method from first post Steps with minor changes: thx to @m_a_omar
1. Boot to fastboot mode (power +vol down)
2. Extract ADB.rar to Drive C (Put the recovery and vbmeta files in ADB Folder) vbmeta link Below
3. Connect Phone To PC with USB Cable
4. from Start run CMD and type cd:\adb (pres enter) And type the following Commands :

fastboot devices
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash recovery Twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk1407.img (you can rename it to twrp.img) -LINK BELOW (Many Thanks To Alex msk)
fastboot reboot recovery

5. in twrp: wipe-> format data -> Type yes and tap enter (blue key)
6. in twrp: Boot to recovery (the phone is restarting to twrp again)
7. Copy latest xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.0.3.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10.zip rom (Magisk is Optional)
8. Wipe--->Advanded Wipe---> Select only Delvik / ART Cache,Data and Cache --->Swipe to Wipe
9. in twrp: install rom
10. in twrp: reboot system
11a. Wait for first boot about a 4/5 min
11b. Enjoy

Note:
After the first boot i've reboot in recovery and:
-saved the persist_backup_xxxxxxxxxx.img from memory phone to pc
Optional:
-copied from the pc to memory phone and flashed latest of twrp-3.4.0-14-toco-mauronofrio.img.
-performed only Wipe--->Advanded Wipe---> Select only Delvik / ART Cache,Data and Cache --->Swipe to Wipe--->Reboot System
Enjoy.
I hope it can be of further help

Last edited:
Reactions: m_a_omar