[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

== How to install Magisk without TWRP (with "fastboot" Xiaomi.eu ROMs) ==

1) Extract the "boot.img" file in the zip file of your current ROM version (in the "images" folder)

2) Put this "boot.img" file in the "Download" folder of your phone

3) Download and install this apk on your phone to install the Magisk app => Magisk-v23.0.apk

4) Open Magisk app and tap on "Install" button (Magisk) => Tap on "Next" button for options => Tap on "Select a file for patching" method then "Go ->"

=> It will open the file manager app and you have to find and select the "boot.img" file (tap on the top-left menu then select "Download", you will find it here)

5) Start the install process

=> When done, you will find "magisk_patched_xxxxx.img" file in the 'Download' folder (where xxxxx = random value)

6) Transfert the "magisk_patched_xxxxx.img" file on your computer (on your "Desktop")

7) Reboot your phone in fastboot mode (hold ' Vol - ' and ' Power ' buttons simultaneously) and connect it to your computer

8) Open a "Command Prompt" window (cmd) on your computer: type "cd desktop" and then type "fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_xxxxx.img" (TIP: you can only type "fastboot flash boot magisk_patched" and use the TAB key to auto-complete the name, or manually replace xxxxx with correct value)

9) When flash is done, type "fastboot reboot"

10) Done! Magisk is installed!

P.S.: I highly recommend to "Hide Magisk app" (option in Magisk settings to rename the Magisk app) but if it doesn't work ("can't install" error) => Go to developer settings and enable "Install via USB" option, then tap on "Hide Magisk app" to install "hidden" Magisk app.

P.S.: Do not forget to enable "MagiskHide" option in Magisk settings (to pass all SafetyNet tests) too.

:)

What about stable rom updates with magisk installed?

Hi guys,
a friend of mine just completed the 168 hrs of waiting time to unlock his Mi 11 Pro. (started from original 12.5.4 china rom).
He run the mi unlock tool. The procedure seemed to look well completed. It asked him to reboot but after the reboot the phone never run any OS anymore. It stays in Fastboot mode within any chance to be rebooted or other (tryied the typical buttons combo).
What do you think could be happened and what do you suggest?
thank you

Hi guys,
a friend of mine just completed the 168 hrs of waiting time to unlock his Mi 11 Pro. (started from original 12.5.4 china rom).
He run the mi unlock tool. The procedure seemed to look well completed. It asked him to reboot but after the reboot the phone never run any OS anymore. It stays in Fastboot mode within any chance to be rebooted or other (tryied the typical buttons combo).
What do you think could be happened and what do you suggest?
thank you

No idea why is doing that, that unlock tool is strange.. Probably you could try to connect the phone to the PC again and use fastboot command line to reboot it..

Hello there,

i have installed stable EU v12.5.7.0 per fastboot with using a windows PC. Can i now install TWRP linked on the first page of this post an install future stable version via the custom recover TWRP?

Hello there,

i have installed stable EU v12.5.7.0 per fastboot with using a windows PC. Can i now install TWRP linked on the first page of this post an install future stable version via the custom recover TWRP?

Yes… if it is not a fastboot rom

Th
No idea why is doing that, that unlock tool is strange.. Probably you could try to connect the phone to the PC again and use fastboot command line to reboot it..
Thank you.
Before to try to install the star twrp, I think it’s better I ask my friend to check if the phone results unlocked. How could he check, according to what I explained in my previous post ?

Th

Thank you.
Before to try to install the star twrp, I think it’s better I ask my friend to check if the phone results unlocked. How could he check, according to what I explained in my previous post ?

First of all, if you install this ROM you should NOT install TWRP, just boot it and the ROM itself will take care of it.

You can check with fastboot too, just run:

fastboot oem device-info

Reactions: gannjunior
why do u need to install magisk ? I could install the latest EU ROM through fastboot after unlocking bootloader. May I know why magisk ? Like what advantage do you get ? It was a quite smooth install, through fastboot. Just put your phone in fastboot and double click on the install PC file. why so much complications in your steps. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Well, rooting always give you advantages like more personalization and control over your phone

Thanks.

I can find the fastboot-roms over a link on first page. Where can i find the non-fastboot stable roms?

Latest ROM for Mi11 is still the fastboot-version. Next one will be non-fastboot. I expect.

So, just wait and check every day (just like I do).

I downloaded and installed ADB minimal and fastboot but when I open the command prompt and run the command "adb devices" it doesn't list my device even though the mi unlock tool does, what am I missing?

I downloaded and installed ADB minimal and fastboot but when I open the command prompt and run the command "adb devices" it doesn't list my device even though the mi unlock tool does, what am I missing?

Is your device in fastboot mode or up and running, did you try another usb port 2.0 ? Describe in more detail what you did

Reactions: xNAPx
why do u need to install magisk ? I could install the latest EU ROM through fastboot after unlocking bootloader. May I know why magisk ? Like what advantage do you get ? It was a quite smooth install, through fastboot. Just put your phone in fastboot and double click on the install PC file. why so much complications in your steps. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Magisk is for getting root.