[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Hi, I am new here. Just download the ROM file "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.7.0.RKACNXM_v12-11" unzipped the files but can not find the file "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat " . Please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-26 115742.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-06-26 115742.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 171
Hi, I am new here. Just download the ROM file "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.7.0.RKACNXM_v12-11" unzipped the files but can not find the file "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat " . Please help.

it is necessary to read the whole manual

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2021-06-26 114210.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2021-06-26 114210.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: Poney70
You need to install twrp as this rom is a .zip install through twrp, not fastboot.

You should install an older version first, if this is the first time you're moving to eu rom. In version 12.5.6 the .bat file is included.

Since 12.5.7 it goes through TWRP.

And if you're not familiar with all of this: just don't do it. You might brick your phone.

You should install an older version first, if this is the first time you're moving to eu rom. In version 12.5.6 the .bat file is included.

Since 12.5.7 it goes through TWRP.

And if you're not familiar with all of this: just don't do it. You might brick your phone.
Why it should install an older version? Bad idea...

Advise people to use TWRP and not the risky fastboot installation method. ;)

Reactions: Mark F
Thanks, No idea how to install the TWRP Via fast boot, Could you show me ? I am new here. Thanks.

If you have a Mi 11 Pro / Ultra follow these instructions.:

- Insert the downloaded ROM into the phone's storage
- restart to fastboot and connect to PC

- Run TWRP via Fastboot toolkit
Unrar. the downloaded toolkit, run it by clicking on RUN_TWRP.bat

- To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..
- install ROM, just select Install
- wipe / Format Data /YES / confirm
- reboot system

If you have a Mi 11 Pro / Ultra follow these instructions.:

- Insert the downloaded ROM into the phone's storage
- restart to fastboot and connect to PC

- Run TWRP via Fastboot toolkit
Unrar. the downloaded toolkit, run it by clicking on RUN_TWRP.bat

- To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..
- install ROM, just select Install
- wipe / Format Data /YES / confirm
- reboot system

Thanks a lots, Now I have updated to MIUI Version 12.57. Cheers

Hello together, does any one got also an issud with super wallpapers?
Cant find this anymore in the settings, there is now only the chinese theme shop.

Hello together, does any one got also an issud with super wallpapers?
Cant find this anymore in the settings, there is now only the chinese theme shop.
Hello, what ROM's version? 21.6.16? Please install the latest Weekly ROM version (21.6.23). ;)

And that's normal to have the chinese Themes store on Xiaomi.eu ROMs. :)

Hello, what ROM's version? 21.6.16? Please install the latest Weekly ROM version (21.6.23). ;)

And that's normal to have the chinese Themes store on Xiaomi.eu ROMs. :)

Sorry, i got the Stable 12.5.7. Will here be an Update soon or should i switch to the weekly Rom?

I got everything running but I can't decrypt inside Twrp? Any suggestions? Mi11 latest stable xiaomi.eu.

After removing the pattern and password in the OS i can access the TWRP, but i can't "Format Data" nor access any files on the phone?! What can i do now? Still possible to flash the latest stable with MiFlash? venus global images V12 5 3 0 RKBMIXM 20210519 0000 00 11 0 global ecef9bf16a

@Poney70 I do not know wtf I am doing wrong... I tried installing EU rom on my girlfriends Mi 11
1. Unlocked bootloader
2. flashed china stable rom
3. downloaded all the files
4. tried some alternative flashing
C:\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot boot twrp.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 3.074s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.289s]
finished. total time: 3.375s
Computer makes a sound detecting a new device, smartphone screen is black. I tried adb to check if device is connected but screen turned off
C:\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>adb devices
List of devices attached

nothing! and yes, I have correct twrp version, tried downloading all possible versions on forum but always the same...

@Poney70 I do not know wtf I am doing wrong... I tried installing EU rom on my girlfriends Mi 11
1. Unlocked bootloader
2. flashed china stable rom
3. downloaded all the files
4. tried some alternative flashing
OKAY [ 3.074s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.289s]
finished. total time: 3.375s
Computer makes a sound detecting a new device, smartphone screen is black. I tried adb to check if device is connected but screen turned off
C:\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>adb devices
List of devices attached

nothing! and yes, I have correct twrp version, tried downloading all possible versions on forum but always the same...
Elaborate point 4 from your list
How do you enter Fastboot mode?

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Elaborate point 4 from your list
How do you enter Fastboot mode?

Power off device, connect USB while holding Vol down (-) button.

I've tried also with adb command adb reboot fastboot but when entering fastboot this way I get result:
OKAY [ 3.147s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: Unrecognized command boot)
finished. total time: 3.176s

Power off device, connect USB while holding Vol down (-) button.

I've tried also with adb command adb reboot fastboot but when entering fastboot this way I get result:
OKAY [ 3.147s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: Unrecognized command boot)
finished. total time: 3.176s
Using Buttons is fine, point 4 tried to flash, what did you do exactly?

Meaning flashing through downloaded minimal adb instead of using platform tools as in pervious attempts.
Kk, so you didn't try to flash anything to slot_a or b, that's good!

Did you attempt to use an older Fastboot Rom?

Read the instructions with care, choose first flash, your data will be erased.

Regards.

Kk, so you didn't try to flash anything to slot_a or b, that's good!

Did you attempt to use an older Fastboot Rom?

Read the instructions with care, choose first flash, your data will be erased.

Regards.

I tried all the different versions of TWRP I could find on the forum, no change. I will try to downgrade to older Fastboot ROM and on a different PC.

I officially give up. I've tried 2 different PC's and 3 different TWRP. I would guess it's an issue with my smartphone.