[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Hi.. i have a question, im currently on eu rom 12.5.7 flash tru fastboot on my mi 11and planning to update to 12.5.9.. question is, if im going to install twrp recovery do i need to wipe data before installing the rom?

Hi.. i have a question, im currently on eu rom 12.5.7 flash tru fastboot on my mi 11and planning to update to 12.5.9.. question is, if im going to install twrp recovery do i need to wipe data before installing the rom?
No need to format data

Updated Mi 11 Ultra EU stable from 12.5.7.0 to 12.5.9.0
1. Download 12.5.9.0 ROM from Updater APP and the default is to put the file on root folder.
2. Power off your phone.
3. Press Valume Up + Power button and go to TWRP.
4. Press Install button and select the 12.5.9.0 ROM.zip file then start install.
5. Reboot the phone directly and no need to wipe anything or format data.

Safetynet status APP to check the phone and show the Pass result.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 M2102K1C 發送

On Mi 11 Ultra with 12.5.9 Weather Super Wallpaper doesn't update in any case..... Anyone with the same issue?

So I flashed stock EU rom via Fast boot using Miflash on my CN Mi 11 it worked fine but noticed the screem auto rotation /gyro randomly stopped working and restarting phone would get it working but gradully it got worse to stage where it hardly worked at all even after 20+ restarts so I thought id try xiaomi.eu has it got the twrp update and it flashed fine this will be my go to rom I really like it and with pre applied safetynet pass

But the Auto Rotation issue remained also tried the suggested flashing persist.img, then I decided to flash old stock CN ROM via miflash it came up with error not the phone doesnt start at all

and reading here seems it can be recovered using EDL guy over teamviewer paid service so trying that now

just wondering if the auto rotation is hardware issue ? if it is can I flash stock CN rom and lock bootloader so can return it to seller ?

Thanks

So I flashed stock EU rom via Fast boot using Miflash on my CN Mi 11 it worked fine but noticed the screem auto rotation /gyro randomly stopped working and restarting phone would get it working but gradully it got worse to stage where it hardly worked at all even after 20+ restarts so I thought id try xiaomi.eu has it got the twrp update and it flashed fine this will be my go to rom I really like it and with pre applied safetynet pass

But the Auto Rotation issue remained also tried the suggested flashing persist.img, then I decided to flash old stock CN ROM via miflash it came up with error not the phone doesnt start at all

and reading here seems it can be recovered using EDL guy over teamviewer paid service so trying that now

just wondering if the auto rotation is hardware issue ? if it is can I flash stock CN rom and lock bootloader so can return it to seller ?

Thanks
Did you try, per example, an app like this:

40dce4cfc657739f3d96d2c4454548ca.jpg

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Did you try, per example, an app like this:

40dce4cfc657739f3d96d2c4454548ca.jpg

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

No but i did try CIT which is already installed in phone hidden keep pressing on Kernel Version and will get option test sensors all that showed was they didnt work, when it did work I did the the tests and passed them but of course randomly it would always stop working

in process trying to recover phone using EDL services see how that goes

I didnt really test the phone when it arrived with CN version installed to know if it was the flashing that caused it or not its hardly ever come up anyone having this issue on mi 11 so thinking maybe its hardware if it is , I would want to flash stock CN and lock bootloader so can return

Sorry, as I have the automatic translation of pages I had not realized the error.

The question was: why doesn't the .zip file of the latest xiaomi.eu version appear in the twrp folder to install it?

Hey guys

I'm currently on the 12.5.7 on Mi 11 Pro and downloaded the update 12.5.9 (120mb odd) and tried to install via TWRP, which only reboots to white screen and powers down.

Do I need to download the full file 3.9gb and install that?

Hey guys

I'm currently on the 12.5.7 on Mi 11 Pro and downloaded the update 12.5.9 (120mb odd) and tried to install via TWRP, which only reboots to white screen and powers down.

Do I need to download the full file 3.9gb and install that?
Hello

If you are on Xiaomi.eu, there is NO real "OTA" package (zip file < 1 GB), only "Full OTA" (full ROM).

;)

Reactions: wilpang
Hello

If you are on Xiaomi.eu, there is NO real "OTA" package (zip file < 1 GB), only "Full OTA" (full ROM).

;)

Ah my mistake as long as I can get back into TWRP I can transfer full ROM to my phone via PC and the install via TWRP?

Hi guyz

wondering if anyone can help me, In process returning phone because auto rotation randomly stops working and fingerprint doesnt work , phone is originally CN MI 11, I flashed stock EU, Global, CN and also Xiaomi.EU and issue remains also tried the CIT tests

So my question is can I re lock the bootloader ? As it is originally CN version I can relock as long I use stock CN ROM ? I currently have latest stock CN ROM installed do I need to flash it again using MIFlash and select Clean and lock or can I do it without having to flash it again ?

Thanks

phone bricked on TWRP mode. my computer cannot see it or cannot see OTG. got Mi 11
Don't be scared, the guide doesn't say it but when you format your data you must reboot again into twrp to let Windows see your phone. I got scared as well the first time I did it. So once you boot into twrp through adb with the command "fastboot boot twrp.img" and format your data reboot into fastboot and re-run the command "fastboot boot twrp.img" . Your device should be now recognized if not go into mount and select system partition