[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

It is not available yet.
Correct. But there is WIP on TWRP for A12 for venus ;)

( It is not mine and it will be available public once the devel feels is ready, but for me it is already better than the hacked Chinese one )

Attachments

• IMG_20211002_164155_161.jpg
    IMG_20211002_164155_161.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Installed latest stable build on my MI 11 Ultra from China ROM. Tried to skip the wipe --> format step after installing the unblocked zip file but it needs to be done. Otherwise my phone would reboot to TWRP. When I went to reboot prior to formating - TWRP would report No OS found! Are your sure you want to reboot? Everything is working great now. Thanks for this amazing custom ROM. Looking forward to supporting this forum community including the developers for their efforts.

Reactions: Poney70
Hello all, I just gotten the mi 11 ultra.

It is now on global rom 12.5.4 RKAMIXM.

Bootloader unlocked, usb debugging all enabled

I tried flashing to xiaomi.eu rom by booting into fastboot mode

using the latest TWRP, I am stuck at waiting for device. I have copied the .img rom to root folder of phone

I have installed xiaomi, qualcomm USB drivers. Ran adb to check if any devices connected but no.

Device manager does show android appearing but with exclamation mark of drivers not installed.

Tried another GUI adb called Xiaomi ADB fastboot but also stuck at waiting for device.

should I flash to xiaomi offical rom and try again?

Hello all, I just gotten the mi 11 ultra.

It is now on global rom 12.5.4 RKAMIXM.

Bootloader unlocked, usb debugging all enabled

I tried flashing to xiaomi.eu rom by booting into fastboot mode

using the latest TWRP, I am stuck at waiting for device. I have copied the .img rom to root folder of phone

I have installed xiaomi, qualcomm USB drivers. Ran adb to check if any devices connected but no.

Device manager does show android appearing but with exclamation mark of drivers not installed.

Tried another GUI adb called Xiaomi ADB fastboot but also stuck at waiting for device.

should I flash to xiaomi offical rom and try again?
Fastboot won't recognize the phone unless it's in fastboot mode. I'm not sure about the drivers. How did the install go? Do you ever see TWRP on your phone screen?

Last edited:
With the latest update of the stable on my mi11 (12.5.12) the always on display always consumes my battery even if I don't have it activated. Does anyone know if it can be fixed?
I have done a clean install and it is still the same.

Have you guys noticed, in the latest 12.5.13 for mi 11, too much lag? Not even 60fps on some animations, with 120hz enabled...why?

Just installed the latest 12.5.17

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-07-02-22-25-313_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-07-02-22-25-313_com.android.settings.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 235
Thank you, I have tried using the test mode of windows and it works as well
thank you this works.

the instructions in this thread are unclear on how to update rom. do i follow the below instructions similar to flashing any other rom?

Reactions: aziz79
If update rom from same stable version, just follow a guide,
At the end wipe dalvik cache, don't format data.
I am assuming same stable verison referring to version 12, wipe dalvik cache, don't format data <== how do i do that?

I am assuming same stable verison referring to version 12, wipe dalvik cache, don't format data <== how do i do that?
If you want to update the ROM, you don't have to do anything, just install the ROM. No wipe or data formatting.

1. Download or insert the zip ROM. to the phone.
2. run TWRP
3. install the ROM
4. Restart the system

Attachments

• 990b64a384ea3053ce1a9d994ae32554.jpg
    990b64a384ea3053ce1a9d994ae32554.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 0373475de5a3d00818f98e94dcd750ad.jpg
    0373475de5a3d00818f98e94dcd750ad.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_2021-06-17-12-54-35.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-17-12-54-35.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_2021-06-17-12-55-33.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-17-12-55-33.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot_2021-06-17-12-56-29.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-17-12-56-29.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
@ingbrzy

Today, on mi Chinese Mi 11 Ultra, I received the notification of the new MIUI v.12.5.17.RKACNXM Stable (294 mb) ... now I have installed the Chinese version v. 12.5.12 .. The current stable version of the Xiaomi.eu ROM on the site, for the mi 11 ultra, is always 12.5.17, but based on the Chinese stable BETA version ... with the release of the stable Chinese ROM, the Xiaomi ROM will also be updated shortly? Or not? Thanks

@ingbrzy

Today, on mi Chinese Mi 11 Ultra, I received the notification of the new MIUI v.12.5.17.RKACNXM Stable (294 mb) ... now I have installed the Chinese version v. 12.5.12 .. The current stable version of the Xiaomi.eu ROM on the site, for the mi 11 ultra, is always 12.5.17, but based on the Chinese stable BETA version ... with the release of the stable Chinese ROM, the Xiaomi ROM will also be updated shortly? Or not? Thanks
12.5.17.RKACNXM will be always 12.5.17.RKACNXM.. doesn't depend if its stable beta or stable..

Reactions: JakSpoon
Just one question on the differences between Weekly and STABLE Roms:

I notice that, in the Weekly ROMs features can be found:

- MIUI Dialer and Messages apps
and
- Widevine L1 (for supported devices)

these two features are not reported in the stable rom... is it a simple oversight, or are these just absent in the Stable ROMs?
@ingbrzy @gogocar62

I cannot imagine that the MIUI dialer and the L1 level should not be in the stable version.
I haven't read anything about it either.
Name your sources.

Mi 11

I cannot imagine that the MIUI dialer and the L1 level should not be in the stable version.
I haven't read anything about it either.
Name your sources.

Mi 11
The Sources is the 2 lists of the Roms features, reported directly in the original download thread:

- Stable = https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-stable-release.56191/
- weekly = https://xiaomi.eu/community/link-forums/roms-download.73/

see in detail the 2 list of “Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global)”
MIUI Dialer and Messages apps and Widevine L1 (for supported devices) are only in the weekly list.

I think you can't read properly. MIUI dialer and messages are included in both the stable and the weekly.
L1 is only mentioned in the weekly (for supported devices), but I would also assume it is in the stable.
Did you check it on both ROMs?

Mi 11

Reactions: JakSpoon
I think you can't read properly. MIUI dialer and messages are included in both the stable and the weekly.
L1 is only mentioned in the weekly (for supported devices), but I would also assume it is in the stable.
Did you check it on both ROMs?

Mi 11
Ok for the Dialer and Messages :D
Now i suppose the L1 is present in the Stable (because of SafetyPass enabled), at this point I think it is simply a forgetfulness of the Stable list!

Thanks!