[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

So, Nobody tried to help me but I solved the problem. After a edl Russian flashed my bricked phone to original CN ROM I tried again with TWRP and the result was the picture like in my upper post again and it bricked and stopped only in fastboot. Something goes wrong all time with mounting the storage.

Then I tried a old fastboot xiaomi.eu Rom with script and it works. After this old one I tried the newest and installed it with TWRP and solved this installation also. I hope I can help someone with the same problem

Hi,
today i got a problem with the mi unlock tool.
My friend bought a mi11lite 5G and want to flash the xiaomi.eu rom.
We registered the phone to his xiaomi account and activated the oem unlock in the phone, as well as usb debugging.
Then we connected it to my pc but the unlock tool (latest version) didn't recognize the phone.
I signed his account out and signed in with my account again but the problem is still there.
So the mi unlock tool doesn't recognize his phone(while signed in with his account) nor mine(signed in with my account).
I tried the cable which i used to unlock and flash in the past on several usb ports. Trying it with an original xiaomi cable didn't help either.

What can be the reason for this?

Thanks ☺️

Are the drivers installed? Open device manager and check "Android Phone" is probably recognized.
Try closing and opening the Mi unlock software. You should still be signed in. It's not that.

Reactions: 4fun20
Are the drivers installed? Open device manager and check "Android Phone" is probably recognized.
Try closing and opening the Mi unlock software. You should still be signed in. It's not that.

Yes, i did flash my Mi11Ultra weeks before with no problem.

Yes, i did flash my Mi11Ultra weeks before with no problem.
fair enough, i had a similar problem with my MI 11 Pro. I run the Mi unlock tool form the zip archive, not unzip and run.
But really its the same thing.
Are you using same PC?

Reactions: 4fun20
fair enough, i had a similar problem with my MI 11 Pro. I run the Mi unlock tool form the zip archive, not unzip and run.
But really its the same thing.
Are you using same PC?
I unzipped the files weeks ago and used the unlock tool to unlock the bl of my phone.
Yes it's the same machine.

Perfect how-to install.. Tried ysterday and everything works as planned. But if i want go from stable to weekly, can i dirty flash it?

I have 2 issues with the latest stable, Google play services keeps asking me to be enabled/activated
And fingerprint scan keeps turning off by itself and I need to reactivate it, especially when I switch on Ultra battery saver mode

Hi all,

please what to do if:
1630609875096.png

I cannot find anything like that, any MIUI Settings in my phone (Original Global ROM)

Thank you.
1630609875096.png

Hi,

I have Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir) with unlocked bootloader. Tried to install the latest stable 12.5.3-fastboot, but after the script finishes the device reboots to recovery, no OS is installed.

Any solution?

Edit: After booting from TWRP and rebooting, the OS loaded.

Last edited:
Hi Guys
my Mi 11 Ultra 12/512. TWRP + Xiaomi EU.
Going to sell to unexpert man.
Prefer to install EEA Rom, so he can gets OTA and automatically updates, avoiding to restart into Recovery, etc.

Which procedure do you suggest to do it? Simply download EEA rom (Stable-recovery): https://xiaomirom.com/en/rom/mi-11-pro-ultra-11-ultra-star-europe-fastboot-recovery-rom/
To install it, do I have to do it from TWRP ? and run format data before? Yes, not? Anything else?
any conflict with TWRP, or after the EEA installation, TWRP will be removed, despite of has been 'injected' ?

thank you !

Last edited:
Guys, I have a weird problem that I'm unable to solve.

I just got my Mi 11 Ultra and I wanted to unlock it.
When I hook it up to my pc it's recognised and I can use it for filetransfer.

But when I connect it in Fastboot mode it's not recognised and it doesn't pop up in batch_unlock.exe.
I tried downloading several different drivers and adding it in devicemanager, but nothing works.

Please help me as it's nearly useless with the china rom on it.
Thanks in advance :)

Got it working, thanks to this video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hi , not a big issue but just wondering with Mi 11 Xiaomi EU its been running great but OTA updates I dont get notification when update is available I have show notification ticked I have to manually check for updates to find update is out anyone else get this ? not the big deal was just wondering

i have few questions about my twrp on my mi 11 pro :
1. why you must delete all your finger print + password of the screen saver in order to see zip files inside your twrp ,and, the twrp file when you connect your device to the computer? why im asking that , because yesterday when i wanted to flash a new rom , i couldnt see the rom zip file+the twrp file when i connect the phone to my computer , unlesssssss i deleted the fingerprints +the password from my settings .

2. i want the twrp remain on english forever and not to change it every time im entering to the twrp , so why after clicking the "advanced" i dont see the raw "onekey inject twrp" ? i only see 4 raws , and the last one is - "partition sd card" . is there any other way to remain on english forever?

3. how can i delete the twrp from my phone and change it with another recovery and fastboot or the original stock recovery ?

4. if the bootloader of my phone is unloacked , could be that the phone is also rooted ? why im asking , because i want to make a shortcut button of the twrp on the desktop of my phone
thnx

Thanks a lot for this ROM guide. I also used this video, which I found it to be excellent on providing step by step guidance on how to install TWRP and then flash the ROM on my Mi 11 Ultra Chinese ROM. Maybe you could add this on the first post, OP?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Where is mi 11ultra A12 beta weekly eu rom and how do imstall because i am confused with twrp or magisk or fastboot

Thanks ingbrzy for this!
Ps. Is there a video tutorial that I can follow, comparable to your guide, to be able to install the stable rom on my Mi 11 Ultra with more peace of mind? Thanks