[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Where the OTA download the rom? I'm trying to do an OTA update, downloaded it and reboted in TWRP, but im unable to find the image to install it.
"OTA" on Xiaomi.eu ROMs = Full ROM uploaded on SourceForge. ;)

EDIT: Oh, on your device, it should be in the root of internal storage (= "/sdcard" = "/data/media/0"). :)

Reactions: Jimnasium
"OTA" on Xiaomi.eu ROMs = Full ROM uploaded on SourceForge. ;)

EDIT: Oh, on your device, it should be in the root of internal storage (= "/sdcard" = "/data/media/0"). :)
Solved:D . The issue was that my TWRP screen that request the device password after reboot was in Chinese, after i input the PW i was clicking the wrong button (cancel) , therefore my storage wasnt decrypted. I's strange that my TWRP is set to English and it's indeed in english after that screen, but the first screen after reboot is still in Chinese.

Hi all,
I try to update my 11 ultra, with the update page on phone, he show and download the update, but after i select install and confirm, i cannot albe to click yes to install, is blue, but not cliccable, i try multiple time but not work, i also try dowloading the packet and do the manaul from file, but same issue.
Any help? i have now the 12.5.3 and the update 12.5.12

Hi all,
I try to update my 11 ultra, with the update page on phone, he show and download the update, but after i select install and confirm, i cannot albe to click yes to install, is blue, but not cliccable, i try multiple time but not work, i also try dowloading the packet and do the manaul from file, but same issue.
Any help? i have now the 12.5.3 and the update 12.5.12
Hello,

You need a custom recovery (like TWRP/OrangeFox/etc.) to install latest Xiaomi.eu ROMs, please refer to this guide => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/

;)

Thanks, I thinked the TWRP is only to write a new one and not for update, so all time is present one update I need to use the TWRP and not update from phone directly.
Thanks for the information.

Regards
No problem. ;)

You can use the Updater app in Xiaomi.eu ROMs ; it will try to automatically install the downloaded ROM (update) via a reboot in the custom recovery.

INFO: For your device, a custom recovery (TWRP) is included in all recent Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

EDIT: If the downloaded ROM (update) is not automatically installed in TWRP, you will have to go in "Install" menu then find & install the downloaded ROM located in "/sdcard" (or "/data/media/0" if you don't see any file in "/sdcard"). Reboot your device after installation.

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: hoangsang and JiaiJ
Any idea about why some website reports 12.5.12 for Mi 11 Ultra as the enhanced version?
China devices are upgrading to that version and it seems so...... What about the xiaomi.eu version released on Aug 10? What version is that?

Any idea about why some website reports 12.5.12 for Mi 11 Ultra as the enhanced version?
China devices are upgrading to that version and it seems so...... What about the xiaomi.eu version released on Aug 10? What version is that?
12.6 - Anything in the China rom is in the Xiaomi.eu rom. They are the same, for the most part. The big differences are Chinese script and bloat has been removed, Full Google services have been added, as well as multi language support. But all features in the China rom, which are often not in the other roms, are in the Xiaomi.eu rom, plus many added features!

Has anyone noticed with 12.5.12 update on the Mi 11 Pro that apps crash or freeze?

So far I've noticed this on Opera, Reddit, Hinge, YouTube vanced and Sky+.

Also it takes ages for files to be deleted from my downloads folder too.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed with 12.5.12 update on the Mi 11 Pro that apps crash or freeze?

So far I've noticed this on Opera, Reddit, Hinge, YouTube vanced and Sky+.

Also it takes ages for files to be deleted from my downloads folder too.
Sounds ;ike the Dalvik/ART cache needs to be wiped or the apps data/cache. Try that.

12.6 - Anything in the China rom is in the Xiaomi.eu rom. They are the same, for the most part. The big differences are Chinese script and bloat has been removed, Full Google services have been added, as well as multi language support. But all features in the China rom, which are often not in the other roms, are in the Xiaomi.eu rom, plus many added features!

I'm sorry...
My question was:
Many user are receiving an update to their Mi 11 Ultra that shows 12.5.12 as the enhanced version.
What about the Xiaomi.eu 12.5.12 released on Aug 10 (so.. more then 10 days ago) is it the enhanced version?

Last edited:
I'm sorry...
My question was:
Many user are receiving an update to their Mi 11 Ultra that shows 12.5.12 as the enhanced version.
What about the Xiaomi.eu 12.5.12 released on Aug 10 (so.. more then 10 days ago) is it the enhanced version?
Perhaps you didn't understand my response, anything that is the China rom is in Xiaomi.eu. So if the Chinese are recieving the enhanced version, so is Xiaomi.eu, as the Xiaomi.eu is a modified version of the China rom.

how to install twrp without pc?
I have Mi11 with root.

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk
You need to Boot into twrp once, therefore it's mandatory to use a PC at least once.

You don't install twrp, you flash the Rom and it's persisting after that.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

is there a TWRP for 11 Ultra which can be installed and not only booted by laptop?

i cant mount my usb device in this bootable twrp. does anyone know why? it is shown with 0 MB and isnt selectable

Help!

I tried to flash but I had no access to storage and after that I formated it. Now I only have fastboot and nothing else. What should I do now?

I started in TWRP now and flashed via adb the xiaomi.eu file to internal storage but all time at flashing it faults like on the picture?how can I solve the partition fault?

Attachments

• IMG_20210828_083956.jpg
    IMG_20210828_083956.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Hello all, im very lost i try to install rom xiaomi.eu on my mi 11 ultra, its the first install but i dont see these files on the zip file for rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM_v12-11 ?!

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Where are they ?

Without these how can i install ?

this guide lost me twrp or not fastboot adb all is mellowed

I tried it again, fresh from the cn officially. Everything as described. Twrp and then the zip install but the message comes up that the partition a could not be flashed. What should I do??

@Poney70

Attachments

• IMG-20210828-WA0020.jpeg
    IMG-20210828-WA0020.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Hello all, im very lost i try to install rom xiaomi.eu on my mi 11 ultra, its the first install but i dont see these files on the zip file for rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.12.0.RKACNXM_v12-11 ?!

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh
This step for old fastboot method.
For xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.12.0.RKACNX u need twrp.
Follow step at first page,
Enter fastboot mode. Boot to twrp.
Flash it, and then format it.
Reboot