[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tengo un gran problema, mi teléfono al hacer todos los pasos se me queda en la pantalla de carga, en chino diciendo MIUI RECOVERY 5.0. Ayuda por favor... he intentado hacer el proceso con la rom global y también con la semana. Ahora mismo tengo el teléfono inservible. Gracias.

I have a big problem, my phone when doing all the steps stays on the loading screen, in Chinese saying MIUI RECOVERY 5.0. Help please ... I have tried to do the process with the global rom and also with the week. Right now I have a useless phone. Thanks.

I have a big problem, my phone when doing all the steps stays on the loading screen, in Chinese saying MIUI RECOVERY 5.0. Help please ... I have tried to do the process with the global rom and also with the week. Right now I have a useless phone. Thanks.
you did unlock your phone and flashed the xiaomi.eu rom ? after flash it boots to recovery ???

adb reboot
or
fastboot reboot
or
fastboot reboot system

Tomorrow it is possible for me to FLASH my Mi 11!
But pls. i do not know up to know, which ROM i should FLASH the GLOBAL STABLE or the WEEKLY ROM.
I can download booth for Mi11.

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip vs. xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_21.3.3_v12-11-fastboot.zip
pls. give some advantage and disadvantage....
if you want a stable phone and do not want to flash every week a new release use the "global stable" then you are fine
you want to test every week the newest weekly features (maybe unstable..) use the weekly one

if you want a stable phone and do not want to flash every week a new release use the "global stable" then you are fine
you want to test every week the newest weekly features (maybe unstable..) use the weekly one
Thanks! I think i will flash the weekly one and update accordingly.... ( at least once per month)

Yes, but not Xiaomi eu among other things it is not even Global, because it bears the wording IX!

Good afternoon, because to many Mi 11 when executing the script it stays in fastboot mode permanently ?.

Enviado desde mi M2011K2G mediante Tapatalk

CfSqMD5.png

hello,

I have followed all the steps, and at the end of the process has finished as you can see in the image...

The phone turned on correctly with miui 12.5

But I'm worried, is this error normal?

thanks

hello,

I have followed all the steps, and at the end of the process has finished as you can see in the image...

The phone turned on correctly with miui 12.5

But I'm worried, is this error normal?

thanks
It is normal for Windows users... as ROM booted fine for you, it has no effect on your device..

Reactions: daicon
21.3.11 everything good so far. update process as good as usual.

(link in signature)

Last edited:
I am new here.
Any update of the eu.rom has to be done via Laptop and "fastboot" Mode. Right?
No way to do it without Laptop so far?

Last weekend i flashed to xiaomi.eu 21.3.3 Beta. ( first installation)

I am new here.
Any update of the eu.rom has to be done via Laptop and "fastboot" Mode. Right?
No way to do it without Laptop so far?

Last weekend i flashed to xiaomi.eu 21.3.3 Beta. ( first installation)
right, you need a pc/mac