[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Hi.
I have Mi 11 ultra and I'm trying to flash "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot"
so I did bootloader unlock, enabled usb debugging and fastboot.
now I've been waiting here for 30+ minutes.
If you have any advice it'll be grateful

Attachments

• cmd_kHCh1fYGbq.png
    cmd_kHCh1fYGbq.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 311
You can try kill it and reboot to MiRecovery and wipe userdata..
All images has been flashed already.. Just wipe part missing..

You can try kill it and reboot to MiRecovery and wipe userdata..
All images has been flashed already.. Just wipe part missing..

Thank you.
I couldn't enter MiRecovery so I did 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format' again and it went well without any problem at that part.
but after reboot, my device keep entering fastboot mode.
what should I do...?

Thank you.
I couldn't enter MiRecovery so I did 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format' again and it went well without any problem at that part.
but after reboot, my device keep entering fastboot mode.
what should I do...?

For recovery, when phone is powered off press volume up key and then the power ON key. Release both keys when you see MI logo on screen.

For fast boot , when phone is powered off press volume - key and then the power ON key. Release both keys when you see fast boot logo on screen.

Eg:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For recovery, when phone is powered off press volume up key and then the power ON key. Release both keys when you see MI logo on screen.

For fast boot , when phone is powered off press volume - key and then the power ON key. Release both keys when you see fast boot logo on screen.

Eg:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ah sorry, I mean I'm stuck in bootloop.
I did it in right way but I couldn't enter recovery mode.

You need to go back in to fastboot and run the install again but check the response incase of any errors. Hopefully if we get a workable twrp soon, we can flash that to save using fastboot. Hope you get sorted, my 11 Ultra has just arrived, so I'll be doing this next week.

Hi.
I have Mi 11 ultra and I'm trying to flash "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot"
so I did bootloader unlock, enabled usb debugging and fastboot.
now I've been waiting here for 30+ minutes.
If you have any advice it'll be grateful
it looks like you didint execute the cmd as admin.

so now you are in bootloop ? Mi 11 tries to start with Mi Logo but after a wile it went back to fastboot ?

You need to go back in to fastboot and run the install again but check the response incase of any errors. Hopefully if we get a workable twrp soon, we can flash that to save using fastboot. Hope you get sorted, my 11 Ultra has just arrived, so I'll be doing this next week.

Thank you.
All I can do on my device is fastboot mode so I'm trying various rom.
CN rom with MiFlash -> bootloop
Global rom with MiFlash -> failed to check sparse crc

it looks like you didint execute the cmd as admin.

so now you are in bootloop ? Mi 11 tries to start with Mi Logo but after a wile it went back to fastboot ?

Thank you.
oh actually I didn't. Should I do it with "run the cmd as admin" ?
yes, I'm in bootloop.
1sec Mi logo -> fastboot

yes try as admin

when you tried miflash with cn rom did you check the format data option ?

but I think you are in edl mode now, and you need an edl flash

yes try as admin

when you tried miflash with cn rom did you check the format data option ?

but I think you are in edl mode now, and you need an edl flash

I tried run as admin but I couldn't.
If I try execute with "run as admin", keep crashing after confirmation.

it seems you are right..

open cmd as admin then change directory to xiaomi folder:
and then execute windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

whats the error message with miflash ?

Post full log from installation script here..

Hello ingbrzy, I have the same problem, I am in bootloop, for a moment Mi logo, than stuck in fastboot, I can't go to recovery. First flashing ended with "Seting current slot to 'a'", second attempt ended with "Erasing 'metada' "

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 212
  • screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    641.1 KB · Views: 186
Hello ingbrzy, I have the same problem, I am in bootloop, for a moment Mi logo, than stuck in fastboot, I can't go to recovery. First flashing ended with "Seting current slot to 'a'", second attempt ended with "Erasing 'metada' "

Attachments

• screenshot3.jpg
    screenshot3.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 164
Hello

My new Mi 11 ultra with CN ROM just arrived.

I had plans to change firmware from CN to EU ROM, however, looking at the posts above does anyone successfully changed firmware from CN on Mi11 Ultra?

Kind regards
Max

open cmd as admin then change directory to xiaomi folder:
and then execute windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

whats the error message with miflash ?

how to change directory...? sorry I'm not good at cmd.

Post full log from installation script here..

here's my MiFlash log when I got sparse crc error.
btw I flashed a global ROM before trying xiaomi.eu and then I got flashing super error.

global rom with XiaomiToolV2 [flashing super error] I might have entered fastboot loop at this time.

Xiaomi.eu [stuck at setting current slot to 'a' ]

latest CN rom [Not catch checkpoint ] XiaomiFlash problem maybe?

retry global rom with XiaomiFlash [sparse crc error]

retry xiaomi.eu [flashed successfully but stuck in fastboot loop]

enter EDL mode via adb

contacted support who has an authorized account and he flashed EEA rom.

fixed.

now I have a problem with safetynet but I can't have courage to flash xiaomi.eu.
maybe I'll try later.
Thank you for all of you.

Attachments

• 8085fcdb@2021414174739.txt
    21.2 KB · Views: 160
how to change directory...? sorry I'm not good at cmd.

here's my MiFlash log when I got sparse crc error.
btw I flashed a global ROM before trying xiaomi.eu and then I got flashing super error.

global rom with XiaomiToolV2 [flashing super error] I might have entered fastboot loop at this time.

Xiaomi.eu [stuck at setting current slot to 'a' ]

latest CN rom [Not catch checkpoint ] XiaomiFlash problem maybe?

retry global rom with XiaomiFlash [sparse crc error]

retry xiaomi.eu [flashed successfully but stuck in fastboot loop]

enter EDL mode via adb

contacted support who has an authorized account and he flashed EEA rom.

fixed.

now I have a problem with safetynet but I can't have courage to flash xiaomi.eu.
maybe I'll try later.
Thank you for all of you.

I got exactly same problem as your. After talked with the support and monitor all his works, we suspect the windows firewall/antivirus made the cmd flash problem which softbrick the mi11U. Today i flashed back from global to xiaomi.eu ( global also does Not pass safetynet also) with windows firewall disable and everything was fine. The phone work good now and passed safetynet

I got exactly same problem as your. After talked with the support and monitor all his works, we suspect the windows firewall/antivirus made the cmd flash problem which softbrick the mi11U. Today i flashed back from global to xiaomi.eu ( global also does Not pass safetynet also) with windows firewall disable and everything was fine. The phone work good now and passed safetynet

oh, nice! congrats.
Can you tell me it more specifically?
I have "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot" but if you have different one I wanna try.

Reactions: Barcovn
I tried the latest stable on the Mi 11 and worked fine, are back in the system and 12.5 is really beautiful. But is it normal Tha ti loose Saftynet Pass, it is now failed, which will lead to loosing Google Pay and some Banking Apps won't work? Is there a solution?

My experience w/Mi 11 indonesia
After UBL, update to 21.4.7 via fastboot. Need 30 menit. Almost frustated, the key is be patient

O
flashing seems to be OK.. which ROM version you had installed before?

please try install original china ROM
flashing seems to be OK.. which ROM version you had installed before?

please try install original china ROM
Originally installed V12.0.10.0 RKACNXM Chinese version, flashed with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip.
Flashing with original China ROM ending with error, phone still in Fastboot

Attachments

• Miflash.jpg
    Miflash.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 212
oh, nice! congrats.
Can you tell me it more specifically?
I have "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.0.10.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot" but if you have different one I wanna try.
Same as your. Wait for new beta 12.5 from xiaomi.eu