[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Sir i have a question, how u flashed on lock bootloader latest 12.5.4.0 ? Manually with OTA file ? I have 6 hours left to unlock my bootloader but before i would like to be on a latest firmware. Could you specify your steps.
Regards
I got the update directly from 12.5.2.0 to 12.5.4.0 via OTA last Thursday. Before I unlocked the bootloader.

Niiice !!! Thank you ! It will not gonna interrupt my process? (bootloader unlock)
I don't think so. I just prepared the same Xiamoi.eu version I have installed as CN. So I was ready to install 12.5.2.0 but then the OTA came. So I just downloaded the according Xiaomi.eu stable and installed it. Was not brave enough to go directly from CN 12.5.4.0 to Xiaomi.eu 21.4.28 :). Just did that after being already on Xiaomi.eu stable.

Reactions: goodguyavi
Straight from CN12.5.4 to latest weekly EU version. No problem, just follow the guide(I did check the active slot before flash, but I guess this is unnecessary)

The version I have on my phone is the Chinese version. My question is that if I delete my phone my 11 ultra and install the global version Rom, does my phone keep all the original camera functions and all that the phone has in its original Rom?

The version I have on my phone is the Chinese version. My question is that if I delete my phone my 11 ultra and install the global version Rom, does my phone keep all the original camera functions and all that the phone has in its original Rom?

Sounds like I made a mistake... I tried to dirty flash from stable to weekly, and now I have a bootloop to recovery (not fastboot). I also tried format data too and reinstalling stable with format data, it doesn't work. Any clues ? Fastboot says all flash are OK

Sounds like I made a mistake... I tried to dirty flash from stable to weekly, and now I have a bootloop to recovery (not fastboot). I also tried format data too and reinstalling stable with format data, it doesn't work. Any clues ? Fastboot says all flash are OK
If you can wipe/format data in recovery, do it. :)

Successfully flashed latest stable (12.5.4) over 12.5.2 CN on my Mi 11 Ultra on Arch Linux, fastboot 31.0.2-7242960. I'll consider moving to weekly builds as soon as we have a TWRP available :)
i have mauronofrio contact if needed.
He said he only builds for phones he has.

So went from stock CN 12.0.9 as shipped from TradingShenzhen to latest stable Xiaomi stable 12.5.4 by follow the guide from OP.

Thanks for the great community and help! Much love

Skickat från min M2102K1C via Tapatalk

I somehow encounter a strange bug: when I click "SIM card s &mobile networks" in settings menu, the settings app instantly crashed and sim card connection lost...(it is actually a restart connection of my sim card)

I somehow encounter a strange bug: when I click "SIM card s &mobile networks" in settings menu, the settings app instantly crashed and sim card connection lost...(it is actually a restart connection of my sim card)
Caused by backup restore.. Wipe settings data..

I have a question because I do not understand something: When i follow the instructions on Page 1 of this thread, does this mean now that I will get no updates via OTA and I need to run a script again after installation? I'm a bit confused, sry :D

I have a question because I do not understand something: When i follow the instructions on Page 1 of this thread, does this mean now that I will get no updates via OTA and I need to run a script again after installation? I'm a bit confused, sry :D
Yes. Once you install the Xiaomi.eu you can't get OTA as there is still no TWRP availalbe. And you need to run the script(s) every time in Fastboot mode. If you want to get OTAs you should stay on your actual version. No clue when there will be a TWRP available for Android 11.

Yes. Once you install the Xiaomi.eu you can't get OTA as there is still no TWRP availalbe. And you need to run the script(s) every time in Fastboot mode. If you want to get OTAs you should stay on your actual version. No clue when there will be a TWRP available for Android 11.
And of course, use the update script, not the flash with format to keep your current data on update.