[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Im currently on EEA Global, do i need to change active slot as well before running the .bat ? Thanks.
I think no need to set active slot, because script in ROM file is doing this already after flashing ROM, look at the code in that BAT script:
Code:
@echo off
cd %~dp0
set DEVICE=unknown
for /f "tokens=2" %%D in ('platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* getvar product 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /l /b /c:"product:"') do set DEVICE=%%D
if "%DEVICE%" neq "star" if "%DEVICE%" neq "mars" echo This package is for "star" and "mars" devices; this is a "%DEVICE%". & exit /B 1

set /p CHOICE=You are going to wipe your data and internal storage. It will delete all your files and photos stored on internal storage. Do you agree? (Y/N)
if /i "%CHOICE%" neq "y" exit /B 0

platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* flash dsp_ab images\dsp.img
                        <REMOVED CODE>
platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* flash super images\super.img
platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* erase metadata
platform-tools-windows\fastboot -w
platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* set_active a
platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* reboot

But I'm not sure in 100% @ingbrzy any advice here ? Is users need to change slot before flashing ? Or that's doesn't matter as script is doing that already after flashing ROM?

Last edited:
I think no need to set active slot, because script in ROM file is doing this already after flashing ROM, look at the code in that BAT script:
Code:
@echo off
cd %~dp0
set DEVICE=unknown
for /f "tokens=2" %%D in ('platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* getvar product 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /l /b /c:"product:"') do set DEVICE=%%D
if "%DEVICE%" neq "star" if "%DEVICE%" neq "mars" echo This package is for "star" and "mars" devices; this is a "%DEVICE%". & exit /B 1

set /p CHOICE=You are going to wipe your data and internal storage. It will delete all your files and photos stored on internal storage. Do you agree? (Y/N)
if /i "%CHOICE%" neq "y" exit /B 0

platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* flash dsp_ab images\dsp.img
                        <REMOVED CODE>
platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* flash super images\super.img
platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* erase metadata
platform-tools-windows\fastboot -w
platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* set_active a
platform-tools-windows\fastboot %* reboot

But I'm not sure in 100% @ingbrzy any advice here ? Is users need to change slot before flashing ? Or that's doesn't matter as script is doing that already after flashing ROM?
Users should just follow guide in first post.. all is done in simple way and automatically..

To use tool windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat and update from EU 12.5.2 to EU 12.5.4, everything is good, Google Pay to add card and my some locally payment APP works fine now.

I´m on 12.0.6.0 RKACNXM , Current-Slot:A and waiting for unlock, Is it safe to Flasch Latest eu-stable 12.5.4.0,after Unlock ?

Last edited:
Hi I am on 21.4.21 weekly for my Mi 11 ultra any way I can update to the latest without wiping any data.
As the I know the the OTA update doesn't work without TWRP.

Did not work for me... (mi 11 ultra)
1-Unlocked succesfully (device detected and unlocked)
1.5- Did factory reset after xiaomi device said it is unlocked
2-Downloaded "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.4.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip " (zip unlocked)
3-Enabled developer option and usb debugging
4-Started CMD as Admin
5-Phone not recognized
Not recognized on mi unlock also...
Windows say USD deviced not recognized :(
I

Can somebody help please ?

I am on windows 10 (intel cpu)

Thanking you in advance

2-Downloaded "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.4.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip " (zip unlocked)
4-Started CMD as Admin
5-Phone not recognized
I
View attachment 36433

Thanking you in advance
follow guide in first post..

5-Phone not recognized
Windows say USD deviced not recognized :(...

When your phone is not recognized you need to fix this first (assuming that you indeed were in fastboot mode).

IIRC the Mi Unlock tool allows for driver installation if you select the settings (cogwheel) and select the driver option.

Your phone in device manager must show your phone as something like "Android Bootloader" when in fastboot...

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
4-Started CMD as Admin
5-Phone not recognized
I
View attachment 36433

Thanking you in advance
Hi, when the phone is on, connect it to your pc.
Make sure you can copy files over. If that fails your cable may doesn't support data transfer.
I also always recommend to connect the cable always to a USB port on the rear of the computer. (These ports are connected directly to the motherboard)
If this all works fine boot back into fastboot mode and follow the guide again.
Did you start the script by clicking it?

Reactions: Poney70
I'm sorry if I sound as a newbie, but I'm not. Well, maybe a bit. I've rooted and installed Xiaomi.eu ROMs before, on PocoF1 and others.

Now I've recently bought a Mi 11 Lite 4G. I was just assuming that I can install a xiaomi.eu ROM. But it seems it not yet possible?

Can someone confirm that it's currently not yet possible to install a Xiaomi.eu ROM for a Mi 11 Lite 4G, because TWRP is not yet released?

Or am I missing/overlooking an option/alternative?

BTW, my phone is unlocked already after waiting 168 hrs.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, when the phone is on, connect it to your pc.
Make sure you can copy files over. If that fails your cable may doesn't support data transfer.
I also always recommend to connect the cable always to a USB port on the rear of the computer. (These ports are connected directly to the motherboard)
If this all works fine boot back into fastboot mode and follow the guide again.
Did you start the script by clicking it?

yes my phone is detected when i'm not in fastboot mode. I have made some photo transfer without error.
I have tried each of your solutions guys, but it changed nothing. The best I get is by following this tutorial:

mi 11 ultra was detected but then, i got this error after running "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat"

Now my phone is in fastboot mode each time I try to boot it again..

I have tried with ubuntu64bit 18.04 (linux) but does not work too..

EDIT: tried home + volume up button to wipe data and clean restart but still in fastboot mode loop
EDIT2: Tried adb and the command "adb devices" does not even recognize it...... Tired reboot unplug, replug, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4fun20
anyone flashed magisk?
and can tell exactly did they do? (i have the have patched boot.img already)
I can recommend you the following. Don't use a provided patched boot.img. Always prepare it yourself.
You copy the boot.img from your PC on your phone. There you install the latest magisk version (I'm using canary). Patch the boot.img with it. Copy the new patched boot.img from you phone back to the PC. Now boot the phone into fastboot and on the PC write in a cmd window "fastboot boot patchedboot.img". In that case you are booting the phone with a patched image. (But if anything goes wrong you just need to restart and everything is working as before as you didn't save the boot.img). So once the phone is up and running here you start again magisk and now patch with the direct method. Now you really patch the boot.img on your phone. Restart and your phone is fully rooted.

I can recommend you the following. Don't use a provided patched boot.img. Always prepare it yourself.
You copy the boot.img from your PC on your phone. There you install the latest magisk version (I'm using canary). Patch the boot.img with it. Copy the new patched boot.img from you phone back to the PC. Now boot the phone into fastboot and on the PC write in a cmd window "fastboot boot patchedboot.img". In that case you are booting the phone with a patched image. (But if anything goes wrong you just need to restart and everything is working as before as you didn't save the boot.img). So once the phone is up and running here you start again magisk and now patch with the direct method. Now you really patch the boot.img on your phone. Restart and your phone is fully rooted.
got a friend to patch it from the boot img i provided

you get safetynet working? even with magisk hide i have both options on safetynet off