[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Guys how enable Google board keyboard hepatic press feebdlack the same from Chinese keyboards? It's much more pleasant feedback from China Rom than this Google one

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk
Go into settings on the google keyboard, under preferences. You will see it there.

Go into settings on the google keyboard, under preferences. You will see it there.
This ? The vibration is different it's like its own type of vibration which I don't like.
7dce5b463186e0685dfe5ade590cae4d.jpg

This ? The vibration is different it's like its own type of vibration which I don't like.
7dce5b463186e0685dfe5ade590cae4d.jpg

OK, then I'm not sure, maybe wait for future updates to EU rom or go back to China rom if its that important to you

Not sure if anyone else ran ito this but the stock camera app is very laggy when in use, sometimes freezes. Probaly miui issue as I also experienced this on my mi 10 with the stock global rom last year.

You saw that anyone using the Chinese version and updating to the latest 12.5 update will be blocked from Google and GMS services. The questions are:

1- Can the xiaomi.eu version use normal?
2- How will I receive my cellphone this week, just do not update and perform the bootloader unlock process and rom installation script right?

You saw that anyone using the Chinese version and updating to the latest 12.5 update will be blocked from Google and GMS services. The questions are:

1- Can the xiaomi.eu version use normal?
2- How will I receive my cellphone this week, just do not update and perform the bootloader unlock process and rom installation script right?
You can use Google services on China rom no problem, the only limitation is to use default voice search, news feed and app drawer will be in Chinese also some elements of UI are in Chinese as well like Calendar, but all Google services works fine .

I have BRICKED my phone trying to flash this rom, I unlocked my boot loader and waited the 7 days, followed the instructions and now im stuck in a fastboot loop. I have tried to reflash the stock fastboot rom using miflash and it says it successful but i cant get past the fastboot screen please help

I have BRICKED my phone trying to flash this rom, I unlocked my boot loader and waited the 7 days, followed the instructions and now im stuck in a fastboot loop. I have tried to reflash the stock fastboot rom using miflash and it says it successful but i cant get past the fastboot screen please help
post log from flashing our ROM..

Installation worked perfectly! Took not even 5 min for first boot. Thanks for your hard work and your support here. You bring a lot of value to us and Xiaomi!

Guys please help me,

after unlocking and trying to flash it says "error device not support slot at sparse 3"

yes it did

EDIT: tried it again, successful installation but it goes right back to fastboot after rebooting on its own

im downloading the official ROM atm and try flashing with miflashtool

Last edited:
Nice 600 € down the drain it seems
Nah that's almost impossible to brick,

Can you verify your unlock status again please?
And, just to be sure, you did run format and install, not just the upgrade script?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

This has happened with many people who install the latest version of xiaomi.eu as their first installment. What would be better to install version 21.1.20 and depois update for 21.1.28 I think

Nah that's almost impossible to brick,

Can you verify your unlock status again please?
And, just to be sure, you did run format and install, not just the upgrade script?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Yes, it formated before going through the install script

And i accidently ran flash all and lock with the official ROM (because i was pretty mad and didnt look :( ), so its locked again. I guess i have to wait another week?

Yes, it formated before going through the install script

And i accidently ran flash all and lock with the official ROM (because i was pretty mad and didnt look :( ), so its locked again. I guess i have to wait another week?
No, your account is already listed as having the phone for a week so you can lock and unlock the bootloader as much as you want now.

Reactions: 1647838042
Hello, can someone help me flashing eu rom on my mi11?

what does it mean with

- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

??

I downloaded the unlock tool, in a few hours it will be possible. Then I use this miflash-unlock-en and there is " fastboot" programm, right? Because i dont see windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat ??

And after this i download the rom and follow instructions

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

In this case, i the data "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat ", i need so start that?

Thank you!

Install adb tool on your PC. Go to Fastboot and connect your Phone and use the install script in the build. That's all. Don't know why people have problems to install this build with the script the format script and update script works.

Reactions: Poney70