[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Install adb tool on your PC. Go to Fastboot and connect your Phone and use the install script in the build. That's all. Don't know why people have problems to install this build with the script the format script and update script works.
Do you mean me? Where do i get the adb tool? Thought it would be possibile with the given datas here

Hi can anyone explain to me that part I've never did this before if you have a video guide or thanks :
Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

if you use windows10 (7) and executed the script in C: drive
you should start the cmd as admin (right click) or better on an other drive.

disable antivirus/firewall if any 3rd party soft is installed...

that could be the only valid problems for you with those problems...
I dont think that there are hardware diiferences in the Mi11 that causes these problemes

just for interests: did you enable "oem unlock" in the developer settings before you unlocked your device and boot into fastboot
and flashed the xiaomi.eu rom ? (in the most tutorials the oem unlock is not mentioned)
(I always activate OEM unlock and had no problems)

Last edited:
This has happened with many people who install the latest version of xiaomi.eu as their first installment. What would be better to install version 21.1.20 and depois update for 21.1.28 I think
Nope didn't happened to me, straight to 21.1.28 but what I did was to update China rom up to date prior flashing EU one

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk

OK, then I'm not sure, maybe wait for future updates to EU rom or go back to China rom if its that important to you
I found the way how to use system default, instead of trying to set any value just simply select default and it will use nice hepatic vibration on the key press as before, way better than Google one. Cheers m still the issue with color schemes it's broken

I found the way how to use system default, instead of trying to set any value just simply select default and it will use nice hepatic vibration on the key press as before, way better than Google one. Cheers m still the issue with color schemes it's broken

Maybe you can help me? You got a private message... thank you!

Reactions: inzaghi75
Also forgot to mention, very important when you download any zip from web under windows, before extracting its content unblock the whole archive, as otherwise you'll have dlls and other depended files blocked as well.
paZcObP.png

This could be the reason why others failed.

Reactions: Benximi
I believe I did everything correctly as per the instructions and follow-up suggestions. But regardless, I do not understand why now even Miflash with China ROM is not fixing it. Every guide I have found says that as a last resort flash with miflash and official rom, and it will fix it. When I do flash with Miflash it even says 'Success' but then reboots into fastboot.

Any suggestions? Is this now an EDL solution? Thanks

is possible to boot into MiRecovery and Format data?

Yes volume up and power

But you try in fastboot mode too

fastboot reboot recovery
Or
adb reboot recovery

############

Which China Rom did you use ?

I would take this one:
(venus_images_V12.0.19.0.RKBCNXM_20210122.0000.00_11.0_cn_2e0a4f9c5b.tgz - 5,3GB)

And this MiFlash Tool: (latest)

or what I did with my old Mi9 yesterday (to flash / lock global stable rom again), extract the fastboot.tgz from above,
and extract this fastboot files into that dir and doubleclick on the correct .bat file (not lock one)
then you dont need the miflash tool

Last edited:
Yes volume up and power

But you try in fastboot mode too

fastboot reboot recovery
Or
adb reboot recovery

Thanks for your help. Tried the three methods. Results:

C:\adb1>fastboot reboot recovery
Rebooting into recovery OKAY [ 0.004s]
Finished. Total time: 0.008s

But reboots into fastboot

C:\adb1>adb reboot recovery
* daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
* daemon started successfully
error: no devices/emulators found

adb devices also does not list device now. But miflash shows device and mi unlock sees it.

okay i unlocked my phone again, did the extra step to trust the zipfile and used "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format". It flashed successfuly and it still goes right to fastboot after showing the Mi symbol for like half a second.

i also get :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>adb reboot recovery
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: no devices/emulators found

So viking27 and i probably have the same problem

but you can flash the china rom again right ?

did you activate "OEM UNLOCK" in the developer settings ?

could be possible, but then 12.0.16.0 should work too.

my Mi11 came with 12.0.12.0 then I did update to 12.0.16.0
a few days later I did the "upgrade" to xiaomi.eu rom.
(I think it was 12.0.16.0) but I know, I did one update.

could be possible, but then 12.0.16.0 should work too.

my Mi11 came with 12.0.12.0 then I did update to 12.0.16.0
a few days later I did the "upgrade" to xiaomi.eu rom.
(I think it was 12.0.16.0) but I know, I did one update.

I also did one update on my Mi11 and then i could update it again but didnt and tried to flash xiaomi.eu and here we are.

I also did one update on my Mi11 and then i could update it again but didnt and tried to flash xiaomi.eu and here we are.

I think I had an update but did not check in my eagerness to flash xiaomi.eu after unlocking. My phone is in exactly the same state as yours, which gives me some assurance that it is not just me. I am hopeful we can fix this given that miflash can see the phone.