[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

o_O What is this version?

Uninstall "Minimal ADB and fastboot" (if possible) or delete the folder.

Install this tool to get latest ADB and fastboot versions (and you will be able to use fastboot command in any location, in command prompt window) => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693784074

;)

Removed what i had , installed the link you provided and rebooted pc. Same issue.

Send ultraview id to me. :D

Will have to download first, if you have teamviewer that would be better

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-25 004117.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-25 004117.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 147
Will have to download first, if you have teamviewer that would be better
fastboot.exe version should be "31.0.2-7242960"...

I don't know what thing you installed before that but that's wrong. ^^

Put "img" files to flash on your phone to this location => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tiny ADB and Fastboot\" and open a command prompt window in this location.

:)

Yes it's unlocked, currently running eu version 12.5.4 stable

fastboot version 0.0.1-4500957
Installed as C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot\fastboot.exe
Ok, can you check whatever the OEM
Unlocking toggle is on in developer settings ?

One last issue, anyway to fix the Spotify notification?

Once closed the app, there seem to be a gap on the notification panel where the Spotify media card supposed to be even though the app has been forced closed. Cheers.

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

Can anyone here tell me about the Xiaomi Mi 11 antenna update in which month we can do without manual update
TWRP currently does not support the "update-package" command. So after updating you still have to manually select the downloaded zip file to install. So having TWRP saves the need for a computer, but it's not available for OTA yet :D

Reactions: katerpanne
I'm on rom eu 12.5.4 what if i'm going back to global 12.0.1 via fastboot. will it cause phone brick or any unstable or problem?