[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Okay guys, after 2 hours the guy gave up. RIP

My only guess is that i screwed something up while using the VM because after that it went dark

Last edited:
did you turn off find my phone before ?

Last edited:
Okay guys, after 2 hours the guy gave up. RIP

My only guess is that i screwed something up while using the VM because after that it went dark
As mentioned already it's highly difficult to brick any linuxoid device you can always reflash with original firmware, unless you unplug the phone during the update process. Try sending the phone back under the warranty, don't mention you've been flashing it or anything related to what can void the warranty.

Are you sure you tried to flash correct ROM as flashing ROM from other device can cause a Hard Brick.

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hello v12.0.22.0 is available after unlocking BL can i flash lastest 21.2.3 on this base please ?

The bottom speaker of my Mi 11 is quieter and sounds bad in comparison to the top one. Turning harman/hardon on/off, doesn't help. Do you guys have the same problem? Is that a bug?

I'm on 21.2.3

[QUOTE = "Ranatos, post: 590958, członek: 285709"]
Dolny głośnik mojego Mi 11 jest cichszy i źle brzmi w porównaniu z górnym. Włączanie / wyłączanie harman / hardon nie pomaga. Czy macie ten sam problem? Czy to błąd?

Jestem na 21.2.3
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]

Mam dokładnie te same myśli. Kiedy zwiększam głośność, film YT brzmi normalnie, ale kiedy jest cicho, górny głośnik jest prawdopodobnie głośniejszy niż dolny głośnik.

Reactions: Ranatos
Hi All,

I am in Australia, considering flashing EU on my Mi11 China version.

Question - Gestures with 3rd party launchers aren't working on this device (MIUI12.0.22), Do they work with Xiaomi.eu ?
Is Xiaomi.eu a good choice for users in Australia?

Thanks!
Thomas

Hi All,

I am in Australia, considering flashing EU on my Mi11 China version.

Question - Gestures with 3rd party launchers aren't working on this device (MIUI12.0.22), Do they work with Xiaomi.eu ?
Is Xiaomi.eu a good choice for users in Australia?

Thanks!
Thomas
They don't work as Xiaomi decided to move the gestures to the launcher..

Someone posted a possible solution in the general thread.

Use this Rom Mate, it's superior in terms of functionality and bloatware, you won't regret it.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi11

They don't work as Xiaomi decided to move the gestures to the launcher..

Someone posted a possible solution in the general thread.

Use this Rom Mate, it's superior in terms of functionality and bloatware, you won't regret it.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi11

Thank you, I will try it once the unlock time passes. Should I wait for TWRP or just flash with fastboot?

Can someone tell me if the AI image engine works with this version?
like MEMC and super resolution work with apps like Netflix and prime video?

One last question: Because my MI 11 is 12 GB RAM and 256 GB ROM, the hardware does not affect the installation of xiaomi.eu or the global right? Like the global version only comes with 8 GB RAM

One last question: Because my MI 11 is 12 GB RAM and 256 GB ROM, the hardware does not affect the installation of xiaomi.eu or the global right? Like the global version only comes with 8 GB RAM
The global version just launched today and it comes in every variant

Hello my device already BL unlocked and lastest 21.2.3 on v12.0.22.0 base. First installation ok but stucks in fastboot mode.Tried erase userdata same issue.
Used scrit update and boot ok

Does this answer your question?

6432c3e97329675eaf6ac78c1ccfd7ef.jpg

Sent from my Mi11

I wan't to install EU Rom for german language.

I know some of these questions have already been mentioned.
Just in conclusion for me and maybe some other?

1. Google Pay works?
2. Banking Apps are working?
3. Netflix in HD works?
4. Magisk is required or not to achieve this?
5. Are there any disadvantages compared to the China stable Rom, except the OTA updates?

I wan't to install EU Rom for german language.

I know some of these questions have already been mentioned.
Just in conclusion for me and maybe some other?

1. Google Pay works?
2. Banking Apps are working?
3. Netflix in HD works?
4. Magisk is required or not to achieve this?
5. Are there any disadvantages compared to the China stable Rom, except the OTA updates?
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes (if Netflix added already the Mi 11 in their "support FHD/4K" device list)
4. No
5. No, and OTA updates will be available if a working custom Recovery is released for Mi 11.

;)

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes (if Netflix added already the Mi 11 in their "support FHD/4K" device list)
4. No
5. No, and OTA updates will be available if a working custom Recovery is released for Mi 11.

;)

Thank you. Fastest response I've ever got.

• Haha
Reactions: Poney70
Hello my device already BL unlocked and lastest 21.2.3 on v12.0.22.0 base. First installation ok but stucks in fastboot mode.Tried erase userdata same issue.
Used scrit update and boot ok

Did you first install version 21.2.3 after unlocking the bootloader? I just upgraded my mi 11 to the latest Chinese 12.0.22, and my unlock will be tomorrow and I thought of going straight to 21.2.3, so I asked above

I'm looking for some advice here, if someone can help, and apologise in advance if I'm asking stupid questions. I've ordered a Xiaomi mi 11 with a China ROM, I understand this comes with both Chinese and English. Will this continue to update and what's the advantage of upgrading to the EU ROM. If I do chose to upgrade to the EU ROM will this continue to upgrade as normal or will I have to do it manually myself each time. Sorry if these questions appear stupid and thanks in advance.