[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

yeah update was successfully, but it took a bit longer for me, the script stucked a whole while at the "flash cust" step.
but after a few minutes it went on

Unfortunately, unlocking via Bluetooth with my Mi Watch Global is still not possible
dbae3c704c6d4ba9ee3fa81d681ce760.jpg
c19bf5361e1fc98c3a0e85603a2eb028.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk

Hey guys since a few weeks i Always have 380 bytes of documents shown in settings and those appear to be 2 folders namely Ali Webpage AD and Useless Cache Files. These weren't there before and I didn't Install anything. You can't find These in the File Manager, but when you choose cleaning in the Security App they appear

I don't know where you bought your phone but you should try to use the warranty. ;)

thank you I bought it on bludiode an English site but smartphone imported from China so very long delay ... but I will see for return in warranty with them because my mi11 is out of service

Can anybody tell me why I cant access google assistant when the screen is off and if the global version works with the google assistant when screen is off. This is very important for me when driving. Also my volte and wifi calling stopped working after 3.24 eu update, any fix? Thanks

Battery life, first charge on 21.3.24, normal use, no games, WQHD+ and 120Hz.

How do you get such good battery life, I get about 2-3 hours max for 15 hours of use with this rom, using the same settings as you?
I play no games and just regular browsing.

How do you get such good battery life, I get about 2-3 hours max for 15 hours of use with this rom, using the same settings as you?
I play no games and just regular browsing.
Just flashed EU, followed a German facebook post for desactivate some functions (not all) and calibrate the battery 100% > 0, offline charge to 100% with my Mix 3 wireless pad. With MIUI stock, i had 5-6 jours SOT.

Just flashed EU, followed a German facebook post for desactivate some functions (not all) and calibrate the battery 100% > 0, offline charge to 100% with my Mix 3 wireless pad. With MIUI stock, i had 5-6 jours SOT.
yeah but im talking about the mi 11 not mi mix

Hello House, I can't believe I have to wait for 7 days before unlocking my own device, but why I'm so curious about flashing with this global ROM is that with Chinese Version Google Services don't work normally, always switches my voice assistant to MI Ai, also, I hate seeing Chinese some of the place I enter. Hope this fixes it.?

Hi, I wonder which step I need to do to update to 12.5.1 from 12.0.22? Just update like normal?

Sent from my Mi 11 using Tapatalk
If you're from EU ROM MIUI 12.0.22 Stable you can use the update bat no need to clean install. If you're from CHINA ROM MIUI 12.0.22, you need to do a clean install.

Reactions: mrmonz79