[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Thx, I tried that but there is no option, guess O need to call then :(

Thx guys and a great weekend!

Sent from my Mi11
Guys, I have an information from other forum that 5g only works on original Chinese rom, not on xiaomi.eu. So is there anybody on this forum who can factually confirm that 5g works for him on eu? Thanks.

Guys, I have an information from other forum that 5g only works on original Chinese rom, not on xiaomi.eu. So is there anybody on this forum who can factually confirm that 5g works for him on eu? Thanks.
Mine, 5G works wonderful on EU ROM. Mi 11 21.3.17.

Reactions: piskr
Hi,

Will this global rom work on Mi 11 12gb/256gb version which has Chinese rom on it?

Will it work on all networks in UK?

Regards
04776e08326a9b41a40afad05205db95.jpg

Yes it does, btw rom is always the same despite the equipment.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi11

Reactions: Zeedorf
yes I have a sound when I plug in the telephone, but it is not recognized as mi11 and the screen of this one remains black

View attachment 35546

I'm curious, because I want to learn:
Do you have any idea what you have done wrong when you flashed the EU-rom?
I'm trying to find out why (relatively) so many users brick their Mi11.....

So your answer could be helpful.

I'm curious, because I want to learn:
Do you have any idea what you have done wrong when you flashed the EU-rom?
I'm trying to find out why (relatively) so many users brick their Mi11.....

So your answer could be helpful.
Hello,
I followed the procedure to unlock the mi11 with a waiting period of one week then by installing the rom had an error appeared but I did not note the type of error sorry

Is there a way to increase the update interval of the weather app? At the moment the weather only updates at night or when I start the weather app.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk

1. Does installing Magisk requires data format?
2. If no, can someone link me a step-by-step guide how to install magisk for Mi11 with fastboot?

I have never used Magisk before and I don't want to accidentaly brick my phone.

EDIT: Somehow I managed to install Magisk by myself, but since it doesn't persist update I think I'll pass.

Last edited:
2. If no, can someone link me a step-by-step guide how to install magisk for Mi11 with fastboot?

I read someone said he had his GooglePay working without magisk. So not sure what other purpose of magisk is.

Found this link after a quick search.

Im experiencing lag while gaming, score match game a regular game not a heavy one, anyone have any ideas why ?

EDIT: Somehow I managed to install Magisk by myself, but since it doesn't persist update I think I'll pass.
Sigh, it's quite easy..

1. Install magisk manager apk
2. Extract boot.img from your current Rom.zip
3. Copy it to the phone
4. Open magisk, choose install select patch file
5. Patch the boot.img
6. Copy the magisk-Xxxxxx.img output file to pc.
7. Boot into Fastboot mode, issue fastboot flash boot magisk-xxxxxx.img
8. Reboot.

Or do this prior upgrading, copy the patched file into your images folder, rename the original boot.img, name the magisk one boot.img and run the upgrade script.

This is necessary every week (assuming you are updating).

In case of issue, just flash the unmodified boot.img or the full Rom.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: neonfuture
I don’t have problems with LTE or WiFi on my Mi 11 with latest stable xiaomi.eu. Also, VoLTE and WoWiFi works great with my operators from România.

Quick question: it is possible to get 4G+ connection on my MI 11 CN version? If I put the sim card on another phone, i get 4G+.

Anyone having issues with the navigation buttons? They disappear when watching videos on YouTube or Twitter. Not constantly but once in while. I have to lock the phone and unlock to let them show up.
I tried to change the navigation buttons to the other type (navigation gestures) but I don't seem to find it in the system settings. The only time I could have changed it was when I sat the device for the first time after a clean install.

I'm on the stable 12.0.22 eu rom.