[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

please check if you have latest version downloaded before flash
Weekly
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.4.15_v12-11-fastboot.zip
MD5 0d59ec218061051fe415f6c8d3424b73

Stable
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.2.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip
MD5 18e56d60def6bc08fd57c8bbe7730092

I know for a fact I had the latest stable with verified md5 this afternoon and this evening when I did it. No clue what is going on.

This time it hung up toward the end at "sending to slot A" or setting or something similar. It just froze there. After that it didn't matter what I Flashed the phone was bricked.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy one question for you.

Do you think the current EU ROM for 11 ultra will work with the 11 ultra that is now running with Global 12.0.1? Thinking of giving it a shot.

I'm regretting switching to Global due to the following reasons that I didn't experience with China or EU ROM in my mix3:
- one important app I'm using doesn't work.
- Some of my bank apps prompt a warning when logging in saying my phone was jailbroken or rooted (it's not rooted just unlocked).
- degraded speaker sound quality
- no wallpaper carousel :D
- just looks and feels incomplete (when you're used to using the EU ROM)
Just wondering why you chose the global 12.0.1? The EEA 12.0.6 is shows up as global too, not sure what's different between the two.

I'm tempted to try to go back to the Chinese ROM, does android auto work? Didn't work for me when I was on 12.0.13.

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

YEYYY!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!

From Global 12.0.1 to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.4.15_v12-11-fastboot.zip

Things I did differently (those in bold) from what I did when I bricked the phone, though not sure if those matters:

- unblocked zip file
- extracted to a folder
- removed the sim card
- factory reset the phone
- did not enable USB debugging

- fastboot mode
- opened cmd as administrator
- flashed using windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

I guess I'm happy now! :D

Just wondering why you chose the global 12.0.1? The EEA 12.0.6 is shows up as global too, not sure what's different between the two.

I'm tempted to try to go back to the Chinese ROM, does android auto work? Didn't work for me when I was on 12.0.13.

no particular reason at all. I'm not just familiar with what EEA is. :D

Global and EEA are almost same.. EEA is more restricted and less features than Global.. And Global has less features than China..

YEYYY!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!

View attachment 36207

From Global 12.0.1 to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.4.15_v12-11-fastboot.zip

Things I did differently (those in bold) from what I did when I bricked the phone, though not sure if those matters:

- unblocked zip file
- extracted to a folder
- removed the sim card

- fastboot mode

Do a factory reset after unlocking?

YEYYY!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!

View attachment 36207

- unblocked zip file
- extracted to a folder
- removed the sim card

- fastboot mode

Why did you choose a weekly and not a stable version?

@*spam*paid*service* on telegram is the guy.

It was $30 USD.

I'm on global ROM now and I really don't like it.

I'd rather have China ROM on 12.5.2 or EU if I can get it to work.

Global is 12.0.1 I think and is missing major features like PiP for youtube with Gestures active.

The good news about Global is visual voicemail on google dialer now works.

But overall it feels much less polished.

I also have got help from EDL guy but from India. And I also asked him to flash global rom.
It works fine. I left unlocked bootloader (it could be locked during the EDL flash process).
But...
I have a question to you: have you checked your SefetyNet test and Videvine level?
Can you let us know you have also bootloader unlocked and what are above statuses?

Regards!

Do a factory reset after unlocking?

or just say factory reset before flashing for the first time (it removes all your data anyway) since you can't flash with your bootloader locked. Since now it is a success, you don't need factory reset for succeeding updates. I read the factory reset step somewhere in xda forum but then again not sure if it matters.

Reactions: splinson
just for interests...

can someone who needs an edl service, record the teamviewer session (video) and can share the video pls ?

If the EEA or Global version has a different modem config than CN and allows for Carrier Aggregation on networks like Vodafone UK, are those changes likely to make their way into the EU rom, or will it always be only based on the CN config?

YEYYY!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!

View attachment 36207

- unblocked zip file
- extracted to a folder
- removed the sim card

- fastboot mode

nice! i'll try again later on.

If the EEA or Global version has a different modem config than CN and allows for Carrier Aggregation on networks like Vodafone UK, are those changes likely to make their way into the EU rom, or will it always be only based on the CN config?
CN always..

just for interests...

can someone who needs an edl service, record the teamviewer session (video) and can share the video pls ?

It's just a normal Mi Flash process. The only difference is it asked for key and password (xiaomi edl authorization) during the flashing.

first, the phone boots in edl. you get a blankscreen after the edl guy executes fastboot oem edl

then he downloaded MI flash package from his google drive

started flashing then somewhere in the process (I think like around 70%) it asked or he key in the edl key/pwd

then edl guy asked you to pay (i think to make sure that you will not run away :D)

Last edited:
It's just a normal Mi Flash process. The only difference is it asked for key and password (xiaomi edl authorization) during the flashing.

first, the phone boots in edl. you get a blankscreen after the edl guy executes fastboot oem edl

then he downloaded MI flash package from his google drive
View attachment 36209

started flashing then somewhere in the process (I think like 70%) it asked for edl key/pwd

then edl guy asked you to pay (i think to make sure that you will not run away :D)
At least they don't charge you without knowing if it's working or not, so it's legit and fair.

Thx for sharing.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
At least they don't charge you without knowing if it's working or not, so it's legit and fair.

Thx for sharing.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Yeah, and when I've asked him earlier before attempting to try EU again if he can revert my phone to the latest china for free. He said yes. The reason I had the courage to flash again. :D

Reactions: garyc