[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

HI from Slovenia. I recently bought Xiaomi mi 11 with EEA rom on it... but... it has the worst battery ever... worst than my old Huawei Mate 20 PRO after 2 years... I play games quite a lot... mostly Empire&Puzzles... if I install xiaomi.eu stable ROM 12.5 will it be battery better? Now i only get like 3 hours of SOT... thanks in advance :) lovely day to all :)

Hello :D i successfully installed the xiaomi.eu rom for my MI 11 Ultra :D thank you for the ROM!
I have a question concerning Google Pay: Who do I set it up? Do I need a specific App?

Last edited:
HI from Slovenia. I recently bought Xiaomi mi 11 with EEA rom on it... but... it has the worst battery ever... worst than my old Huawei Mate 20 PRO after 2 years... I play games quite a lot... mostly Empire&Puzzles... if I install xiaomi.eu stable ROM 12.5 will it be battery better? Now i only get like 3 hours of SOT... thanks in advance :) lovely day to all :)
Slightly better. Don't expect anything near Huawei, but you'll get about 4 hours...

Agreed. Now i have low resolution and only 60 Hz... And I get only like 3.5 hours... But its only fail on battery... Otherwise really great phone!

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

Hey :) I'm on 12.5.4 :)

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk
So you just need to install the google pay app from play store, that should be all :) (warning, in my region I have two google pay apps by Google LLC, you need this one: https://pay.google.com/intl/fr_fr/about/)
If it doesn't work, go in the phone's settings and set the default contactless app to google pay

If you want to update to 12.5.5 you'll have to root before using google pay otherwise you'll fail CTS profile check

So you just need to install the google pay app from play store, that should be all :) (warning, in my region I have two google pay apps by Google LLC, you need this one: https://pay.google.com/intl/fr_fr/about/)
If it doesn't work, go in the phone's settings and set the default contactless app to google pay

If you want to update to 12.5.5 you'll have to root before using google pay otherwise you'll fail CTS profile check
It says that the app is not available in my region :(
What to do? :(

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk

Sooo i've updated to 12.5.5 on my 11 ultra. Run in to a few bugs and would like to go back to 12.5.4 is this possible with fastboot or will I brick my device?

12.5.5 should of been removed before anyone could download it. If we are on stable ROMs we should expect stable ROMs.

Reactions: iVeSKi
Sooo i've updated to 12.5.5 on my 11 ultra. Run in to a few bugs and would like to go back to 12.5.4 is this possible with fastboot or will I brick my device?
Run the script with format data. A dirty downgrade may cause some mess
Otherwise, wait for another stable if you prefer keeping your data