[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Fastbootd is foreign to me, the brown man, cannot type "adb reboot fastboot", that was the error.

Must make sure to only Fastboot using power down -> power up with VOL DN also pressed. Blue man Fastboot is what you need.

after installing latest Google driver I could fastboot boot twrp.img. At first, it will ask your passcode. Type it and press check mark. Then go to 2nd option from bottom, on the right. Look to the top, click the world icon, change to English.

Phone is booting, I wiped dalvik and pressed reboot. Thanks

edit: phone booted. great.

Reactions: Poney70
Test this, download and use WinRar to extract your tgz fastboot File, open and edit "flash_all.bat" with notepad++ and delete this first Lines (the red Lines in this Post), safe the file and flash with the latest MiFlash 2020.03.14
Don`t close your bootloader "clean all and lock" on CN Phones with Global Software. Only use "clean all" in MiFlash

fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *venus" || echo Missmatching image and device
fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *venus" || exit /B 1

::check anti_version
if exist %~dp0images\anti_version.txt (for /f "delims==" %%a in (%~dp0images\anti_version.txt) do (set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=%%a))
if [%CURRENT_ANTI_VER%] EQU [] set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=0
for /f "tokens=2 delims=: " %%i in ('fastboot %* getvar anti 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /r /c:"anti:"') do (set version=%%i)
if [%version%] EQU [] set version=0
set anticheck="antirollback check pass"
if %version% GTR %CURRENT_ANTI_VER% set anticheck="Current device antirollback version is greater than this pakcage"
echo %anticheck% | findstr /r /c:"pass" || @echo "Antirollback check error" && exit /B 1

fastboot %* getvar crc 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^crc: 1" && if %errorlevel% equ 0 (
fastboot %* flash crclist %~dp0images\crclist.txt || @echo "Flash crclist error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash sparsecrclist %~dp0images\sparsecrclist.txt || @echo "Flash sparsecrclist error" && exit /B 1
)
WWWWhhhouuuuuu gracias amigo me has salvado un Xiaomi mi11 que no arrancaba.Muchas gracias.

Test this, download and use WinRar to extract your tgz fastboot File, open and edit "flash_all.bat" with notepad++ and delete this first Lines (the red Lines in this Post), safe the file and flash with the latest MiFlash 2020.03.14
Don`t close your bootloader "clean all and lock" on CN Phones with Global Software. Only use "clean all" in MiFlash

fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *venus" || echo Missmatching image and device
fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *venus" || exit /B 1

::check anti_version
if exist %~dp0images\anti_version.txt (for /f "delims==" %%a in (%~dp0images\anti_version.txt) do (set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=%%a))
if [%CURRENT_ANTI_VER%] EQU [] set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=0
for /f "tokens=2 delims=: " %%i in ('fastboot %* getvar anti 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /r /c:"anti:"') do (set version=%%i)
if [%version%] EQU [] set version=0
set anticheck="antirollback check pass"
if %version% GTR %CURRENT_ANTI_VER% set anticheck="Current device antirollback version is greater than this pakcage"
echo %anticheck% | findstr /r /c:"pass" || @echo "Antirollback check error" && exit /B 1

fastboot %* getvar crc 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^crc: 1" && if %errorlevel% equ 0 (
fastboot %* flash crclist %~dp0images\crclist.txt || @echo "Flash crclist error" && exit /B 1
fastboot %* flash sparsecrclist %~dp0images\sparsecrclist.txt || @echo "Flash sparsecrclist error" && exit /B 1
)
WWWWhhhouuuuuu gracias amigo me has salvado un Xiaomi mi11 que no arrancaba.Muchas gracias

Reactions: Firedance61
Planning to get a mi 11 ultra with chinese rom.

I wanted to install TWRP and then the EU rom
How big is the chance to brick the phone?
Are there already ways to unbrick a soft and or hardbrick?

I have a chines version of the Mi 11 Ultra. Followed EXACTLY the OP and didn't have any issues. So first making sure to be on latest version, unlock bootloader, make sure that OEM stays unlocked, activating USB debugging and then all the steps. Just have in mind to use the original cable and be patient with fastboot version.
Now with TWRP it is even easier and there should be no bootloop.

Thank you so much for another great job.
Screenshot_2021-05-27-18-34-09-064_com.android.updater.jpeg
551d713c09eec062cd85abd67c7f4698.jpg
60bb800664d916677a9a726588747ed0.jpg

Enviado desde mi M2011K2G mediante Tapatalk

I have a chines version of the Mi 11 Ultra. Followed EXACTLY the OP and didn't have any issues. So first making sure to be on latest version, unlock bootloader, make sure that OEM stays unlocked, activating USB debugging and then all the steps. Just have in mind to use the original cable and be patient with fastboot version.
Now with TWRP it is even easier and there should be no bootloop.
So I'm so excited, I will follow exactly your advise and the OP. so Will I be able to fastboot the latest 12.5.7 on my Mi 11 Ultra, or will have to use the 12.5.4 ? .. i am receiving my Mi 11Ultra CN version probably next week.

You can use Fastboot version if you download the .zip file with addion ..._fastboot. Otherwise it is a recovery image and you can install it via TWRP. Which I would recommend anyway as it is much more secure. For that it is enough only to boot with TWRP - without installing it directly (with inject). Once you have installed the .eu version they implement TWRP automatically for future use.

Hi to all,
I buy my mi11, with weekly xiaomi.eu installed, and want to update to stable rom. My ohone does not have twrp installed, can i update it with fastboot procedure ?

why do you want to go for stable rom ? Are you not happy with weekly roms ? I think you can go with clean reinstall with fastboot rom. Backup your data, and choose the stable rom clean fastboot. file name to EU Rom is this version - xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.7.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot

Thanks
I want to go to stable xiaomi.eu, because i can not find way, to make the update of weekly with zip fole that i download. I can not find how to make the update, can you suggest me procedure, with out twrp, because my phone does not have twrp installed.

Really ? there were some replies that everything works including google pay. Are you sure ? which country are you in ?
I qm from greece, also, i want to download the last weekly, and made the update with out twrp, because it is not installed at my phone. At tge link you provide to me, i can not find any reply for install weekly rom, with out twrp. Do you can to provide to me the install procedure with out twrp ?

I download it via the updater, but when i try to install it, shoew message to start but the start button does not engaged to start the installation, any suggestion ?
I have a Mi11.
I install the ROM via TWRP --- everything fine.
BUT I CANNOT DOWNLOAD the zip FILE via the UPDATER! No ideas why....

Where is it located in you case ( in which folder )

BUT I CANNOT DOWNLOAD the zip FILE via the UPDATER! No ideas why....
Updater doesn't find the latest update? I have the same issue on my Mi 9T...

EDIT: Gosh! I tought 21.5.27 Weekly ROM by Xiaomi.eu was available for Redmi K20/Mi 9T device but it's not the case... :(

Last edited:
from the instructions, i can see that we don't need to flash TWRP as our permanent recovery? only need to 1 time boot the TWRP to flash the rom zip?
is this correct?
and is it okay to flash it as our recovery? or will this cause a problem?

i'm still waiting for my bootloader to be unlocked, but when time comes, i want to know whether TWRP is flashable permanently (until we flashed another of course) as our custom recovery, or only for 1 time boot

thanks for the answer

from the instructions, i can see that we don't need to flash TWRP as our permanent recovery? only need to 1 time boot the TWRP to flash the rom zip?
is this correct?
and is it okay to flash it as our recovery? or will this cause a problem?

i'm still waiting for my bootloader to be unlocked, but when time comes, i want to know whether TWRP is flashable permanently (until we flashed another of course) as our custom recovery, or only for 1 time boot

thanks for the answer
You can't flash TWRP as easily as on older devices because there is no "recovery" partition now. ;)

The recovery is included in the "boot" partition. Xiaomi.eu ROMs include the recently released TWRP in the "boot" image. :)

If you lose TWRP in "boot" partition (or if you don't install latest Xiaomi.eu ROM version), you simply have to boot in TWRP and go to "Advanced" menu and select "Onekey inject TWRP". After that, you can use the " Vol + " and " Power " keys combinaison to boot in TWRP.

Reactions: iceddeath
You can't flash TWRP as easily as on older devices because there is no "recovery" partition now. ;)

The recovery is included in the "boot" partition. Xiaomi.eu ROMs include the recently released TWRP in the "boot" image. :)

If you lose TWRP in "boot" partition (or if you don't install latest Xiaomi.eu ROM version), you simply have to boot in TWRP and go to "Advanced" menu and select "Onekey inject TWRP". After that, you can use the " Vol + " and " Power " keys combinaison to boot in TWRP.
thanks for your reply!

yeah, i didn;t know about the missing recovery partition, usually phones that i own till now has that, and i usually flash TWRP to recovery first before booting it. thanks for the info

another question, for first time flashing (from stock CN), do i still need to flash fastboot ROM first?
or can i just fastboot boot TWRP, and flash the latest zip ROM
and what about magisk? is it flashable via booted TWRP? or better to patch image file from magisk apk?

another question, for first time flashing (from stock CN), do i still need to flash fastboot ROM first?
or can i just fastboot boot TWRP, and flash the lastest zip ROM
You don't need to flash fastboot ROM first. ;)
But you need to format data in TWRP ("Format Data" button in "Wipe" menu) after installing the Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time (only). :)

To flash eu beta 21.5.26 it's needs latest recovery? (twrp3.5.1-recovery--21.5.26)
Or we can flash wth the old one from last week?

Mi 11 Ultra