[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Well if the guide is well written and you follow the steps there is no way you can harm your device.this happens only when you do something wrong

Well if the guide is well written and you follow the steps there is no way you can harm your device.this happens only when you do something wrong
Yeah and that's also not the end of the world, even if you “brick“ the device, that usually just means you need an authorized account to flash the factory rom, so another 25 bucks and you will get help.

So don't be to frightened by the procedure.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

I have a doubt, I started the unlocking process on my global unit with MIUI 12.0.1.0 last Sunday and I am awaiting the countdown,meanwhile an update has been posted last night and I successfully updated my phone at MIUI 12.0.2.0. will this create any issue with the final unlock process at the end of the countdown? This because the starting MIUI version is different from the finishing one and I'm afraid it can brick my phone

Should not be an issue - anyway when you are switching from global to beta or to custom or from custom to global and etc you need to format the data. The only downside I might think is that it could be you need to bind your mi account to the phone again from the developers menu and also select oem bootloader unlock from there - which might restart the waiting process for the unlock.

I myself suffered when I just removed the sim card from a phone while waiting 168 hours and guess what happened - had to reapply again for unlock and... wait another 168 hours :)

Should not be an issue - anyway when you are switching from global to beta or to custom or from custom to global and etc you need to format the data. The only downside I might think is that it could be you need to bind your mi account to the phone again from the developers menu and also select oem bootloader unlock from there - which might restart the waiting process for the unlock.

I myself suffered when I just removed the sim card from a phone while waiting 168 hours and guess what happened - had to reapply again for unlock and... wait another 168 hours :)
If you remove the sim waiting for the countdown is normal then that time restarts, but once unlocked you will no longer have to deal with it will always be free and you can migrate from one rom to another when you want

If you remove the sim waiting for the countdown is normal then that time restarts, but once unlocked you will no longer have to deal with it will always be free and you can migrate from one rom to another when you want
I have to disagree, the Sim card is only required to apply the unlock permissions, it can be removed afterwards but the mi account must remain.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

I actually found the Mi unlock status binding quite weird, in my tries everytime I wanted to bind the account I had to log off and log back on again in order to successfully binding it. Also everytime I restart the phone I lose developer options

Is there any way to get the European / Global version of the themes app? I only see chinese themes on the xiaomi.eu stable 12.5.7 for Mi 11 Ultra......

Last edited:
Is there any way to get the European / Global version of the themes app? I only see chinese themes on the xiaomi.eu stable 12.5.7 for Mi 11 Ultra......

You can update system apps with 'GetApps'

as you can see on the screenshot, if I update the Themes App, it will go from version 1.9.3.1 to 1.6.4.11-global

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-02-17-21-05-440_com.xiaomi.mipicks.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-02-17-21-05-440_com.xiaomi.mipicks.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: Poney70
Hello,

I'm looking to flash my 12gb 256 Xiaomi mi 11 phone, and I would appreciate if you have any advices for me before I do that and by the mean time I got some questions,

1st will it work well ? since the 12gb is only available for the Global Version I was wondering if I could put that ROM on it
2nd will it work as an official ROM ? I will be receiving all the phone's updates and more ?
3 : if one day I want to put back it's chinese ROM, at that time I can lock back the bootloader ?

Thanks for your help

Hello,

I'm looking to flash my 12gb 256 Xiaomi mi 11 phone, and I would appreciate if you have any advices for me before I do that and by the mean time I got some questions,

1st will it work well ? since the 12gb is only available for the Global Version I was wondering if I could put that ROM on it
2nd will it work as an official ROM ? I will be receiving all the phone's updates and more ?
3 : if one day I want to put back it's chinese ROM, at that time I can lock back the bootloader ?

Thanks for your help
If you bring it back to china you can lock the bootloader again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-02-22-31-09-759_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-02-22-31-09-759_com.android.settings.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 152
why can't you go for a stable monthly update with fastboot option ? No need of TWRP and no magisk. just double click on fresh install file after bootloader unlock.

Cheers
No reason in particular after multiple conversation i was advised to go that route .. and get the latest tweaks dispute the littlwnbugs here and there. But I know I can just use fast boot... I just need to make sure the Google services will be available and banking apps and Netflix Disney etc.. will work

Thanks bro, do you get official updates ? is there anything that can make you regret moving to this ROM ?
Updates of the EU stable are received as soon as they are released, but for now we still need the fastboot command. This rom is based on what you already have but without the Chinese junk so at the top

Reactions: Poney70
Updates of the EU stable are received as soon as they are released, but for now we still need the fastboot command. This rom is based on what you already have but without the Chinese junk so at the top

Great !! I'm moving on in this case, I will install it this afternoon