[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Is there any one know Mi 11 Pro/Ultra ROM 12.5.10.0 pass safetynet check or not?
I have downloaded file, but not install yet.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 M2102K1C 發送

---
Rom

You are missing the data format step.
1. Boot to TWRP recovery
2. Format data.
3. Copy rom by adb push cmd
4. Select install
5. Select ROM
6. Flash!

Thank you! I hope this could be added in the main post, this is my first touch with Xiaomi.EU ROM as many more :)

Reactions: Poney70
You are missing the data format step.
1. Boot to TWRP recovery
2. Format data.
3. Copy rom by adb push cmd
4. Select install
5. Select ROM
6. Flash!

does it matter if you format data at the start or after flashing the ROM ? Also if format data at the start and reboot phone back into TWRP the storage comes up on computer can than drag in rom zip this way also ok to do ?

Thanks

does it matter if you format data at the start or after flashing the ROM ? Also if format data at the start and reboot phone back into TWRP the storage comes up on computer can than drag in rom zip this way also ok to do ?

Thanks
I have a habit of formatting data before installing rom to avoid errors when installing new rom.
After formatting the data (on twrp) I didn't reboot the phone, but I used adb push command to copy the rom from the PC to the phone

I have a habit of formatting data before installing rom to avoid errors when installing new rom.
After formatting the data (on twrp) I didn't reboot the phone, but I used adb push command to copy the rom from the PC to the phone

Ok its just the storage doesnt show after doing the format data part thats why you use adb push command, but restarting the phone back into TWRP after doing Format Data the storage shows up on computer guess this way is also fine to do

Reactions: hoangsang
Ok its just the storage doesnt show after doing the format data part thats why you use adb push command, but restarting the phone back into TWRP after doing Format Data the storage shows up on computer guess this way is also fine to do
Maybe so, but I think it will take more time (time waiting for the phone to reboot :D ) so I choose the solution using the command to be fast :D

Just delete it?
Yes, because I heard someone say some APP will impacted or detected by this folder, so I say try to delete this folder then try your APP again, if still failed I think you need to find other way to solve issue.

The other method is to change default TWRP folder name in TWRP.

TWRP -> Advanced -> Change TWRP folder...

Last edited:
Yes, because I heard someone say some APP will impacted or detected by this folder, so I say try to delete this folder then try your APP again, if still failed I think you need to find other way to solve issue.

The other method is to change default TWRP folder name in TWRP.

TWRP -> Advanced -> Change TWRP folder...

Wow that actually worked

Since 12.5.10 Huawei Health does not start and connects automatically when the device is restarted. only when I start it manually. Then it works until the next reboot. My Mailapp as well (Aqua-Mail) Everything still worked on 12.5.9 . Autostart is activated in the settings and miui power saving is deactivated. strange ...

Hello friends, I hope you can help me. I have bought a xiaomi mi 11 pro and I have the doubt that eu rom must be installed, I have seen that the same rom comes out for 11 pro as for 11 ultra. It's true? Can you tell me those of you who have installed it which exact version you have downloaded? any link? I want to be sure not to break my phone on the first day of using it. thank you very much to all!!

Hello friends, I hope you can help me. I have bought a xiaomi mi 11 pro and I have the doubt that eu rom must be installed, I have seen that the same rom comes out for 11 pro as for 11 ultra. It's true? Can you tell me those of you who have installed it which exact version you have downloaded? any link? I want to be sure not to break my phone on the first day of using it. thank you very much to all!!

double post… use the search function and you will find the answers

Since 12.5.10 Huawei Health does not start and connects automatically when the device is restarted. only when I start it manually. Then it works until the next reboot. My Mailapp as well (Aqua-Mail) Everything still worked on 12.5.9 . Autostart is activated in the settings and miui power saving is deactivated. strange ...

then use the version where its working and post it in the bug section or on the official xiaomi forum

You can find the ROM from link as below.