[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

thanks for the rom and writeup guys. I have just done the full-format batch job wiping everything and its all looking good. though now i want to flash Magisk, when i reboot to fastboot and 'boot' TWRP it cannot mount data.. what am i missing?

Thanks

thanks for the rom and writeup guys. I have just done the full-format batch job wiping everything and its all looking good. though now i want to flash Magisk, when i reboot to fastboot and 'boot' TWRP it cannot mount data.. what am i missing?

Thanks
in android12 you have to patch the boot.img in magisk an then flash the new boot.img with fastboot.

Reactions: Sage222
Hello everything went well but unable to install Magisk with Twrp 3.5.1 it returns to the TWRP home screen. A solution?

Will this work for Android 12 ROMs now? No need to install via fastboot anymore!
even if it is finally A12 compatible, it depends on the devs to provide us with recovery ROMs.
As with the other models, it would be most convenient if there was a working update script. Then the update will finally go through again automatically

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 5 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: 1647838042
It is recommended not to update the twrp unless necessary! Because? What are the risks
you can update it if you want, as always there is a small risk if you update windows, magisk or twrp. so he said update it only if necessary. if you update it, can you please test if you can decrypt eg data partition if you have a pin / pw or pattern enabled

Reactions: 1647838042
Hello, passing from Miui china stock(locked bootloader) to Xiaomi Eu, what exactly I need to wipe in twrp? is it ok even to wipe data/vendor/product?

Do I need to format data after installing the xiaomi eu rom? thanks

Yes if you select Stable ROM. Follow the instructions exactly. Do not change the procedure.
do you mean stable Xiaomi eu?I would like to install the latest November Rom (recovery version)xioami eu stable version,so I can follow the procedure of the link? Thanks

Of course I mean Stable xiaomi.eu ROM. We are in the thread about installing xiaomi.eu ROM.

Fastboot ROM = zip name. is written by fastboot.
Recovery ROM = the word fastboot is missing in the ROM name.

You have everything written in my instructions. Start by unlocking the bootloader if you have not unlocked it.

Hello, for not spamming with new post, i ask here.
When 13 stable will be out, will it come OTA or we gonna have to wipe everything and install as new ROM on fresh device?

Reactions: JakSpoon
If you are on Stable now and you remain in the same ROM branch, the update to m13 will not require you to format data.

Reactions: katerpanne