[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Don't be lazy and read first post...
I'm sorry but I've read it. My English is not very good.

this part:

gives me the following error:

"Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_b) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed"

But I was able to install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.6.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot rom with "OLD FASTBOOT GUIDE" guide part

But I don't have recovery twrp.

I don't understand why the same thing is repeated at the beginning and at the end (-----------EDIT 20.5.2021--------------)

I'm sure I'm not understanding something. Sorry if I bothered to ask but it is not clear to me what I have to do. I have been with these roms for years, practically I have never needed to ask.

It may be that the information I need is lost in some corner of the forum but I have not found it.

Sorry

I'm currently on the Chinese rom with Miui 13.0.9...
In short, yes.

I was on china ROM since I bought my 11 Ultra in May last year. Last Weekend I've installed xiaomi.eu and what should I say. Now it's perfect. All issues that I've got with China ROM are gone. Notifications are back, notification sounds are back easier settings for Apps, ...

Reactions: Doubt and Azriel
On mi11 miui global 12.5.9 stable. bootloader unlocked

C:\mi11>fastboot flash recovery mi-11-twrp3.5.1-recovery-v21.5.10_decrypted.img
Sending 'recovery' (129320 KB) OKAY [ 2.904s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_b) No such partition')
fastboot: error: Command failed

Why can't I install recovery?
fastboot boot twrp.img

Short explanation:

Devices with A/B partition scheme don't have a recovery partition so you cant "flash recovery twrp.img"
You can only boot in recovery mode with "fastboot boot twrp.img"

To permanently flash recovery to A/B devices, you need to unpack both boot.img (A/B) from device
Replace the ramdisk with the one extracted from twrp.img and repack then flash boot.imgs back to device ...

Do this to start twrp
# fastboot boot twrp.img

Dont do this to start twrp on A/B devices
# fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

fastboot boot twrp.img

Short explanation:

Devices with A/B partition scheme don't have a recovery partition so you cant "flash recovery twrp.img"
You can only boot in recovery mode with "fastboot boot twrp.img"

To permanently flash recovery to A/B devices, you need to unpack both boot.img (A/B) from device
Replace the ramdisk with the one extracted from twrp.img and repack then flash boot.imgs back to device ...

Do this to start twrp
# fastboot boot twrp.img

Dont do this to start twrp on A/B devices
# fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
thanks for the explanation. If this explanation were in the guide, the questions would be avoided.

Greetings and thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Hi Guys

I want to let you know that i was able to flash my mi 11T Pro thru fastboot, all good until now, thanks to all devs, the rom is stunning.

Hi Guys

I want to let you know that i was able to flash my mi 11T Pro thru fastboot, all good until now, thanks to all devs, the rom is stunning.
Hi Guys i jsut noted that gmail is not allowing me to attach any file, i have factory reset like 5 time the phone but still the same way, any hints?

Does anyone know how to disable xiaomi optimization on mi11 ultra miui 13.0.9 ?! I tried all the tutorials i found, and nothing works! Just needed for updating yt vanced. Ty.

Im using nonroot as well! This is what i get no matter what i try! Im not rooted!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-18-23-58-59-855_com.vanced.manager.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-18-23-58-59-855_com.vanced.manager.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 222
In short, yes.

I was on china ROM since I bought my 11 Ultra in May last year. Last Weekend I've installed xiaomi.eu and what should I say. Now it's perfect. All issues that I've got with China ROM are gone. Notifications are back, notification sounds are back easier settings for Apps, ...
What are the steps?
Unlock bootloader, then what? download rom and flash it with xiaomi flash tool? (are gapps included?)

I have a Mi 11 Ultra and installed the xiaomi.eu rom the first time. So far it works very well. I installed the stable rom first and changed today to the latest weekly rom.

But I have a few issues, both in stable and in the current weekly rom.

The weekly rom now uses the Mi Fitness app. But I can only add watches and not the Mi Smart Scale 2. Is there another option to sync the scale?

The stable rom still uses the Health app. When I try to sync the Mi Scale 2 nothing happend.

Doesn't work in either rom: Installing fonts. I get the error message "Service not available. Please try again later. error: getOrder 200003"

Is there any solution? Thanks.

Last edited:
Guys I'm on Chinese Miui ROM 13.0.9 Mi 11 Pro.
This guide it's the correct one to install Xiaomi.eu Miui 13 on my Mi 11 pro?
I'm new in this type of thing, I don't want to brick my phone can anyone answer me?

Hi, I am due the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra - Chinese pre flashed with global Rom. They have said that google pay probably won't work. I'm a little bit of a tecnophobe. Can I fastboot flash over the global rom with the EU version? Would this give me google pay capability and Netflix from the google store? is there anything I should know to make it easier? or anything I should follow? slightly confused about this TWRP thing. thanks in advance. If you do reply.... speak to me like I'm a child hahah keep it simple :p thanks

Get your bootloader unlocked first and then as your phone will get wiped at that point and once useable, use fastboot to change to Xiaomi EU ROM with the format option. You must format again due to the possibility of partition differences between them. Then enjoy.

Get your bootloader unlocked first and then as your phone will get wiped at that point and once useable, use fastboot to change to Xiaomi EU ROM with the format option. You must format again due to the possibility of partition differences between them. Then enjoy.
Thanks. That makes sense so far. I'm sure I'll be back in touch haha

Reactions: Mark F
I have a Mi 11 Ultra and installed the xiaomi.eu rom the first time. So far it works very well. I installed the stable rom first and changed today to the latest weekly rom.

But I have a few issues, both in stable and in the current weekly rom.

The weekly rom now uses the Mi Fitness app. But I can only add watches and not the Mi Smart Scale 2. Is there another option to sync the scale?

The stable rom still uses the Health app. When I try to sync the Mi Scale 2 nothing happend.

Doesn't work in either rom: Installing fonts. I get the error message "Service not available. Please try again later. error: getOrder 200003"

Is there any solution? Thanks.
Download zepp life which was previously known as mi fit. For now u can't do anything. Untill all products support migrated to mi fitness. Health app only works for Chinese devices only so skip using it.

Hi,

What's the recommended way for upgrading to thw latest Xiaomi.eu ROM (MIUI13). Iam currently on the last stable Xiaomi.eu ROM (MIUI12). Device Mi 11 pro

I am in the same situation, I actually have 12.5.20 stable xiaomi eu on mars device(and 3.5.1 twrp), do you reccomend the "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat" , since I am passing from andorid 11 to android 12, or is just fine an update from stable to stable?
you can use clean install but you don't have to…
like I have described it in the howto
but a backup before update is never wrong :)

Reactions: jkino