[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Did you use the correct TWRP? current TWRP
You have not decrypted the repository. You have not entered the Password/PIN/Pattern of the screen lock in TWRP.
Reboot into TWRP and enter the password.

With the newer version of TWRP it works fine! I tried the mi11 ultra version on the first page here.

Is your screen recorder working? My phone freezes everytime I try to make a screen recording. After the update the same problem

Hello everyone. I'm sorry if my question has already been, but I couldn't find the answer. Does the autonomy of the official rom and xiaomi.eu ?

Hi, I have a problem installing the weekly rom on Mi 11 ultra by twrp.
I followed the guide, installed twrp, formatted data and installed the weekly rom but when I restart to system I'm stuck on the "Unlock phone" page: I insert the correct username and password of my Mi account but, after the verification, the "Unlock phone" page appears again.
After hours of attempts I tried to install the stable rom and it worked at the first attempt. So I tried again to flash weekly rom but I had the same error.
Now I'm back on the last stable rom and everything works great but I would like to pass to the weekly rom, can someone tell me what I'm wrong? Do you have already experienced this problem with the "unlock phone" screen?
Thank you in advance

Hi, I have a problem installing the weekly rom on Mi 11 ultra by twrp.
I followed the guide, installed twrp, formatted data and installed the weekly rom but when I restart to system I'm stuck on the "Unlock phone" page: I insert the correct username and password of my Mi account but, after the verification, the "Unlock phone" page appears again.
After hours of attempts I tried to install the stable rom and it worked at the first attempt. So I tried again to flash weekly rom but I had the same error.
Now I'm back on the last stable rom and everything works great but I would like to pass to the weekly rom, can someone tell me what I'm wrong? Do you have already experienced this problem with the "unlock phone" screen?
Thank you in advance
The unlock will only work if you are connected to the internet (Wi-Fi) otherwise the account can't be verified!

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

The unlock will only work if you are connected to the internet (Wi-Fi) otherwise the account can't be verified!

Regards

Yes, I was connected to wi-fi. As I wrote, the procedure of unlock works on stable rom.
On weekly rom the validation seems to pass, then appears the first page of phone configuration but after few seconds the "unlock phone" screen appears again.

Yes, I was connected to wi-fi. As I wrote, the procedure of unlock works on stable rom.
On weekly rom the validation seems to pass, then appears the first page of phone configuration but after few seconds the "unlock phone" screen appears again.
Hmm that's weird, I assume the MI Account remains the same on all attempts?

Never had such issue since Mi 3 :)

Hmm that's weird, I assume the MI Account remains the same on all attempts?

Never had such issue since Mi 3 :)

Yes, the same and only Mi account I have, and obviously the same with which I unlocked the bootloader of the phone. I didn't mention that the phone is new, bought from China with stable China rom previously installed.

Yes, the same and only Mi account I have, and obviously the same with which I unlocked the bootloader of the phone. I didn't mention that the phone is new, bought from China with stable China rom previously installed.
Okay, so the device is"married" to the MI Account, that's good, you did also format data after installing the weekly Rom?

Just to be clear, we talk about this screen right?

d80fb9248a1b82ebc8c21690bfa0841f.jpg

Reactions: katerpanne
Okay, so the device is"married" to the MI Account, that's good, you did also format data after installing the weekly Rom?

Just to be clear, we talk about this screen right?

d80fb9248a1b82ebc8c21690bfa0841f.jpg

Yes, the screen is that.
About formatting data after installing the weekly Rom I'm sure about that because I tried several times to install weekly roms following this and other guides step by step.

Yes, the screen is that.
About formatting data after installing the weekly Rom I'm sure about that because I tried several times to install weekly roms following this and other guides step by step.
What puzzles me is, the stable is working..

Let's try the following, grab the latest Fastboot weekly, install that by Fastboot method, if this works, jump to the newest with twrp-boot-then-install method.

Regards

Reactions: 1647838042
Yes, the screen is that.

Reactions: JakSpoon

Let's try the following, grab the latest Fastboot weekly, install that by Fastboot method, if this works, jump to the newest with twrp-boot-then-install method.

Regards

Good idea, I will try that!
Thank you and kind regards

Thank you for the link. In this guide it is not clear if I have to format data before or after installing the rom. But I will do an attempt following this guide.

Regards

Tried now to install latest fastboot weekly (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.6.15_v13-12-fastboot) but same problem: after the unlock procedure is done I see for 1-2 seconds the page where I should put the pin of the sim card, then "phone unlock" page appears again... :emoji_confounded:

Tried now to install latest fastboot weekly (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_22.6.15_v13-12-fastboot) but same problem: after the unlock procedure is done I see for 1-2 seconds the page where I should put the pin of the sim card, then "phone unlock" page appears again... :emoji_confounded:
Damned, so you have a stable only phone :(

I don't see more options yet, sorry :/

Damned, so you have a stable only phone :(

I don't see more options yet, sorry :/

I won't give up... Now I'm again on last stable rom by Xiaomi.eu for my Mi 11 Ultra (13.0.13).

As recovery I have installed Twrp 3.6.2_12-Mi11Ultra_v5.1_A12 which I think is the correct one for my phone and android 12, am I correct?

Theoretically now, having twrp installed already, to flash the weekly rom I should follow these steps:
- download last weekly rom for mi 11 ultra.
- reboot to recovery and flash the weekly rom.
- format data.
- restart to system.
Am I correct? I already tried this way but always the same error: the unlock phone procedure is accepted but reappears after a few seconds.

Please, if someone has any other idea tell me.
Thank you in advance

I won't give up... Now I'm again on last stable rom by Xiaomi.eu for my Mi 11 Ultra (13.0.13).

As recovery I have installed Twrp 3.6.2_12-Mi11Ultra_v5.1_A12 which I think is the correct one for my phone and android 12, am I correct?

Theoretically now, having twrp installed already, to flash the weekly rom I should follow these steps:
- download last weekly rom for mi 11 ultra.
- reboot to recovery and flash the weekly rom.
- format data.
- restart to system.
Am I correct? I already tried this way but always the same error: the unlock phone procedure is accepted but reappears after a few seconds.

Please, if someone has any other idea tell me.
Thank you in advance
Even if it's not recommended, try flashing the weekly over the working stable, just for a test.

Regards

Even if it's not recommended, try flashing the weekly over the working stable, just for a test.

Regards

I tried but I got error while flashing on TWRP, tried also to restart TWRP more times but nothing.

If somebody has my same problem I finally solved this way:
- I flashed one of the first MIUI 13 weekly roms (22.1.19) by fastboot, first install with data format
- I completed the procedure of "Your device is locked" verifying my Mi account (with this old weekly rom it worked and the unlock page didn't appear again)
- I completed the initial configuration of the phone
- Then I turned off the phone, restarted to fastboot and booted to TWRP
- On TWRP I installed the last weekly rom (without formatting data neither before nor after)
- Then I wiped cache, in advanced tab I flashed current TWRP and restarted to system

Now I'm happy with the last weekly rom! :) I only wonder if one day I decide to format data in TWRP what would happen? Will I be stuck again with the "Your device is locked" page? What do you think? Now I'm too scared to try...
Thank you for your help and kind regards

Reactions: Karpfenhai
Guys,
I have a problem that the phone continues boot into the Recovery MUIU 5.0 after having root... What I am doing wrong? I am pulling, scratting my head.. Never saw this before on the Xiaomi mi device.
Would be helpful if someone could help me with this.

1. Find or redownload the zip file for your current ROM (Xiaomi_EEA\star_eea_global_images_V13.0.5.0.SKAEUXM-fastboot .zip)
2. Browse inside the zip file and find boot.img under the images folder
3. Copy this file to a temporary location in your PC first, and then transfer it to your phone
4. Install the desired version of Magisk app (V25.2)
5. Run the app and choose Install under Magisk
6. Choose Select and Patch a File, then select the boot.img that was transferred earlier
7. A process will run and create a new .img file in the same folder where the original one was
8. Transfer the new file to your PC in the same directory where fastboot.exe is located
9. Open a command prompt window in that same directory
10. Reboot your phone to fastboot mode and connect to PC, suggest USB2.0 port. Check for connection by running command fastboot devices.
11. Run the command fastboot fastboot flash boot magiskXXXX.img
12. After that the phone continues boots into the Recovery MUIU 5.0 , after 10 min and a couple times reboot the phone reboots normally.
13. (ALSO - try it out with TWRP , stills automatically boots into the TWRP (RECOVERY)

Having a nightmare installing the EU rom. When I get into TWRP I have 0mb internal storage and can't install anything. Can someone please help?

Having a nightmare installing the EU rom. When I get into TWRP I have 0mb internal storage and can't install anything. Can someone please help?
look here…

Reactions: dinnydevil
look here…
Thanks, will give this a try later today.

Hi, I currently have 12.5.12 installed. For updating I'm not sure if I just take the internal updater or flash it via TWRP. Just comparing the versions I found that the internal updater offers
MIUI 12.5 V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM
while the most recent rom from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/ is
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.20.0.RKACNXM_v12-11
Why and which should I choose? I don't plan to update weekly, but what about current MIUI13, is that ready to use?