Help - Redmi 3 Bricked !!

I also have this problem, reached end of file, i will try to enter download mode from the device turned off to see what happens.
Also, if you cant turn off your device, like me, i discovered a way, you enter in fastboot and connect to MI pc suite, the phone turned off, at least for me.

this situation same with me, me 2 be not solve. ithink file emmc must be re-writter. please...i want to file emmc for redmi 3 use QPST.

Hi G0ku5, you try this???? You think it will work on our bricked phones?

EDIT: I bought the cable!!!
I do not know ... just trying to use this method is that we'll find out ...

also do not have cable, I still have to buy it ...

I do not know ... just trying to use this method is that we'll find out ...

also do not have cable, I still have to buy it ...
OK, I am waiting for the cable....so I will write my feedback in about a month, when the cable arrive.

Thanks,
Diego

Reactions: G0ku5
I think the only way to be trying to use the UFI Box, I'll buy it later. The Box with a lot of things we can do, such as Writer EMMC, edit and so forth.

Hi, here I am again this time with good news! My redmi 3 is back to life !! : DD

IMG_20160718_134533_HDR.jpg

Capturar.jpg

Thanks to everyone who contributed to find a solution.

hi, i use this steps:
1. connect phone to PC with cable.
2. press and hold button on cable
3. press and hold all buttons on phone (vol+, vol-, power) for 15-20 seconds.
4. release button on cable.
5. flash in miflash.

good luck

Reactions: micro
thanks .. My phone has rebooted be ... dark cut 1 strand copper wire connecting together .. then remove the battery disconnected machine . My black copper wiring and green together and then plug the cable into the computer ... Then disconnect the black and green day ... Miflash it worked ^^

thanks .. My phone has rebooted be ... dark cut 1 strand copper wire connecting together .. then remove the battery disconnected machine . My black copper wiring and green together and then plug the cable into the computer ... Then disconnect the black and green day ... Miflash it worked ^^

Good Job, bro!!!

Hi, my first Redmi 3 it's back to life again!!!, So now, my girlfriend have a new one phone!!!. Two Redmi's 3 working like a charm on my home.

Thank you all ..!!!!

Hello G0ku5,

Do I still need to disconnect battery ? Weird, Windows 7 can not recognized my Redmi 3 pro, it's only display Unknown Devices. Even I have install miflash

Any idea?
Thanks