How it is xiaomi.eu in the Mi 9T Pro?/¿Que tal va xiaomi.eu en el Mi 9T Pro?

alexintheecho

Members
Jan 4, 2022
Hi people. I've been thinking about trying xiaomi.eu in my Mi 9T Pro, and of course I want to know if it's better than the global rom, and if it's good or not, to be sure before flashing anything, And if answer is it is good, what version do you recommend to install?

Thank you for the feedback :D

Hi people. I've been thinking about trying xiaomi.eu in my Mi 9T Pro, and of course I want to know if it's better than the global rom, and if it's good or not, to be sure before flashing anything, And if answer is it is good, what version do you recommend to install?

Thank you for the feedback :D
Hi sir
STABLE EU ROM is available for this phone model, try it and make your own experience. Nobody is the same......
.. No more weekly EU rom due to EOS.

Hi sir
STABLE EU ROM is available for this phone model, try it and make your own experience. Nobody is the same......
.. No more weekly EU rom due to EOS.
Yeah, but you know, it's better to be sure before doing all the process. I think I will try it. The thing is it's the first time I will install xiaomi.eu, and the last time I did this kind of things was when Cyanogen existed hahaha

Latest stable room is super.
Be aware that the EU ROM is based on the CN ROM, meaning the luncher, dialed app, contacts app, sms app etc. are deferent.