How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K40 / Poco F3

Follow the instructions in the manual !
1. It's not in the manual, don't do it.
2. Do not touch the A/B slot.
3 System backup does not work in TWRP.
Devis234 was asking valid questions, he is in the right forum trying to advance his knowledge to try and avoid future problems, as many of us here do the same .
If you do not want to help someone in need then let someone who does step up.
The arrogance sometimes overrides the thankfulness and it gets frustrating.

Thank you very much!

And what about in TWRP, under the Advanced menu item, install Recovery Ramdisk, or here under Flash Current TWRP ?

Do I have to set the Slot manually ? Before installation or after ?
For example, if I install "Slot A" and then "Slot B", how do I delete the system in "Slot A" ?

Can the new "current new" skkks v3.7 TWRP be used for Backup/Restore ?
If yes, what is the process ?
Do I need a separate system backpup ?
Do I need a separate /partition backup ?
Or all in one ?

Sorry to ask this, but I would like to clarify. Thank you.
look here for details…

currently running V13.0.6.0.SKHCNXM from xiaomi.eu. Trying to install recovery to switch to the weekly builds but they all fail to decrypt? Tried the chinese TWRP linked here and the latest ofox beta with identical results. I'm also unable to FORMAT /data with the log showing:

"process ended with ERROR: 255"
"Unable to wipe Data."
"Unable to format to remove encryption"

Can anyone shed any light onto whats happening here, or how to sort it out?

[Edit] This was solved by removing the screen lock password in MIUI

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
hi, my phone i already re-flash between xiaomi.eu and miui global countless time and the last time i do like:
after i try 12.5.19
i flash miui 12.0.2 and magisk trough twrp
i update from update by choose update package to 12.5.8 after it finalized before reboot i install magisk 3rd option (OTA something)
after it finish i reboot phone
when it on again it already 12.5.8 and recovery become miui so
i flash zip file from twrp.me for alioth version 3.6.1-11 (latest available) in magisk
when it finish i reboot to twrp
flash xiaomi.eu
when flashing succeed i do a Format Data
and reboot to system.

is that count as clean install xiaomi.eu?
will xiaomi.eu work as it intended?
cuz when i remove an app i need to reboot phone for the icon really gone from app drawer

thanks

Hello!
Sorry if the question cannot be asked, but I would like to know the reason.
I am using the current "new" Orangefox beta. I can install different AOSP ROMs with adb Sideload solution.
But unfortunately not the xiaomi.eu rom, what is the reason ?
Orangefox developer suggested me to ask here.

TWRP -s recovery e.g. Nebrassy, skkks version however I can install adb Sideload with xiami.eu rom.

I know there is a description here about correct installation, which is perfectly fine, but I wonder why "newer" releases e.g. Orangefox are not compatible in this respect.
"adb: failed to read command: no error"

I have no idea where the problem is. Use functional recovery.
Ask the Orangefox developer.

Hello,
with pc I switched from Xiaomo.eu 12 to Xiaomi.eu 13.0.6.0 using windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat and everything went well.
Now to get root how should I proceed?
Is it better to install TWRP or Magisk? How?

i just flash latest global miui android 11 using clean all fastboot miflash do i still need this 1. step update to android 12 miui 13?
i want to install xiaomi.eu 12.5.18.0 android 11

Last edited:
If you have an unlocked bootloader, you don't need to update the Global ROM. This step is only recommended before unlocking the bootloader.

Why do I see it that way ?
Where is the "TWRP" folder ?
Internal Storage why is it empty ?
3.6.2_12-RedmiK40_v5.6_A12-alioth-skkk
Of course I can install the ROM.
In OTG USB mode.
I just don't understand why the contents are not visible.

Attachments

• twrp_01.png
    twrp_01.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 113
Ohh.
I figured it out.
User error.
If there is no password, there is data/media/ here
If there is a password, then sdcard/ here

Last edited:
I understand. You did not follow the instructions. First, you need to run TWRP, install the ROM, and then do a "Data Format". If you do "Format Data" first, you will lose access to the storage. (you need to reboot the system to make the storage available). Follow the written procedure.

I am sorry for my bad English.

Thank you for your help!
I will do as you wrote.
I looked at the first post earlier.
I just tried the NEW twrp and formatted it. (new to me)
At my own risk!

I downloaded it to my Mi 11i (xiaomi.eu multi HMK 40Pro_MI11i_V13.0.10.0.SKKCNXM_v13-12) and unzipped it to fastboot, but it doesn't have the .bat files. How should I proceed?

I downloaded it to my Mi 11i (xiaomi.eu multi HMK 40Pro_MI11i_V13.0.10.0.SKKCNXM_v13-12) and unzipped it to fastboot, but it doesn't have the .bat files. How should I proceed?
Fastboot updates have ...-fastboot.zip at the end of the filename if it's just ...12-13.zip it's a recovery update.

Follow the instructions under the 'Installing recovery ROM (TWRP)' section in the OP.

Last edited:

Reactions: arikahn and Poney70
thank you so much. I followed the procedure and everything worked.

Reactions: katerpanne
Fastboot updates have ...-fastboot.zip at the end of the filename if it's just ...12-13.zip it's a recovery update.

Follow the instructions under the 'Installing recovery ROM (TWRP)' section in the OP.
thank you so much.