How to Unlock Bootloader, Unbrick and Install correctly MIUI 11 on MI9T (9.9.26 to 20.1.21)

error with miflash the application generated an unmanaged exception unable to find part of the way and it asks me to install drivers ais I can't find them please help me

error with miflash the application generated an unmanaged exception unable to find part of the way and it asks me to install drivers ais I can't find them please help me
If it asks you to install ADB drivers, DO it!

then check working state in fastboot mode:
"fastboot devices". in order to verify if your driver is OK
Then go with miflash.

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, message: 527855, membre: 135924"]
S'il vous demande d'installer des pilotes ADB, faites-le!

puis vérifiez l'état de fonctionnement en mode fastboot:
"périphériques fastboot". afin de vérifier si votre chauffeur est OK
Ensuite, allez avec miflash.
[/CITATION]

les pilotes adb fastbott sont installés, les périphériques fastboot fonctionnent bien, mais les périphériques adb ne fonctionnent pas "adb aucun périphérique / émulateur trouvé" et les pilotes que miflash me demande sont des pilotes google / qualcom, etc.

Any idea if there is a working version for Android 10? I tried installing the TWRP recommended by the site but it ends up encrypting my device and won't boot at all. Or any tips on how to avoid that? I have to reflash 11.0.4 via MiFlash because of that.

My k20 pro have been hard bricked by installing global rom on china version phone and bootloader is locked
Any way to authorize my account for free
Cause ot the only way to fix my phone guys

I ran Flash_TWRP.bat but after that my phone is stuck on fastboot. I tried to get into recovery mode but the phone just reboots into fastboot. Also there's no way to shutdown the phone since it always reboot. The phone also disappeared from Windows Explorer so I can't push the files. Someone can help me?

Edit: nevermind! I flashed the image posted here https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-9t/help/mi-9t-soft-bricked-t3950436 and I got my device back. I'll try again to flash Xiaomi EU. I hope it helps if someone has the same problem.

Edit2: got it working finally! The hardest part was to get the TWRP recovery mode on. It's somewhat tricky to press the buttons while rebooting. I find the instructions clearer on another website. Anyways, I'm happy now! Let's see how the battery handles that is my biggest complain against the latest official Miui update.

Last edited:
Is it possible to do Step 2 without working OS on smartphone?
I accidentally flashed and locked my bootloader with wrong ROM and now I am not able to unlock it, but also I am not able to reflash as it is locked :(

I read the post throughly in orderto find a solution for my problem I bought K20 pro unlocked and I locked it but after that it doesn't boot I tried every thing to reunlock it to no avail

I read the post throughly in orderto find a solution for my problem I bought K20 pro unlocked and I locked it but after that it doesn't boot I tried every thing to reunlock it to no avail
normally to relock, need the original room and probably the account used...
if you try to lock with other rom is probably that you have a big problem

Dear all, e have a Redmi 5 + and i tried to make a updated to version 11, but after this i can't acces the sytem, the rom version isn't support, and when a trie to use mi unlocked i receive the followint message "please add your account in miui settings developer options mi unlock status" but now i haven't access to system to do it. I would like to to some phisical hard resset to recovey a original system. Can comeone help me?

Attachments

• unlocked fail.png
    unlocked fail.png
    384.7 KB · Views: 264
normally to relock, need the original room and probably the account used...
if you try to lock with other rom is probably that you have a big problem

On most smartphones, there are test pins I believe which could be used to hardware reset, but you would have to open your smartphone.
Which can lead to more problems. For me, the best solution I found was to go to the local MiPoint store (I wrote an email to multiple of them) and they can flash your phone with correct ROM. The shop I was in use some kind of paid software to do it.

Additionally, you could find somebody with an authorized account to unlock or flash correct ROM, but I only found somebody from India and he was not even replying.

Lesson learned for me is when flashing make sure I am flashing correct ROM and never use flash&lock :D

Hi, I have a question about rom update for EU-dev version, may i update new version directly by zip file via TWRP and without wipe, will this has some problems ? I think if not wipe all to clean system, maybe have any clash of system .