Tutorial How To Update/upgrade Miui?

my phone xiaomi redmi model number HM NOTE 1TD MIUI version MIUI-JHECNBA25.0 have wrong in any time i open WLAN he stop about 10 min then restart phone then again restar i think this problem in fastboot but how i do than thank u to help me

please anyone help me
my phone xiaomi redmi model number HM NOTE 1TD MIUI version MIUI-JHECNBA25.0 have wrong in any time i open WLAN he stop about 10 min then restart phone then again restar i think this problem in fastboot but how i do than thank u to help me

Long story short, root access is required to install CWM and then to flash rom?
I'm currently running MIUI 6 (66.66.77.00 LHMCNCF) on Redmi Note 2 from oppomart. It does have an updater app.
It's TD Version but in fact it does support FDD LTE bands 1/3/7.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm new and very bad in english (i'm french) but I will try!
I have a problem to install/flash the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_5.10.8_v7-5.1.zip on my MI4C with the rom 5.10.8 from en.miui.com.
After the step "Install zip from sd card" few second later i have this message:"Install update.zip failed! update.zip signature verification failed
Someone can help me? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20151010_083410.jpg
    IMG_20151010_083410.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 311
Hello , i don't know if my post is right here? but i tried to upgrade my ROM 5.10.22 Beta to ROM 5.10.22 Stable, and i have some problems, first it appear a message constantly "Sorry the process com.android.phone....." and can't make any phone calls or turn on my phone internet, because the sim card as no connection, any help? thank you.

Im newbie, so question may sound stupid.
I have 6.1.21 weekly, i download latest 6,1,28 and add it to my phone memory via pc. Next, i turn off my phone and start TWRP.
And when i just instal newest version, or i need to do something else before that?
Or i may just update version using updater when the phone is on and select latest version file?

Hi iBotPeaches,

This tutorial is exactly what I have been looking for. But it does not describes how to root the phone and how to install "ROM Manager". I bought a Xiaomi Mi 4c yesterday in China and want to install a ROM so that all my Google Apps are on it :). Can you explain me how to root this model and how to install the "ROM Manager"? Or if you have a link to an existing tutorial on this would also be great :)

Thanks!

Hello , i don't know if my post is right here? but i tried to upgrade my ROM 5.10.22 Beta to ROM 5.10.22 Stable, and i have some problems, first it appear a message constantly "Sorry the process com.android.phone....." and can't make any phone calls or turn on my phone internet, because the sim card as no connection, any help? thank you.
Did you backup yourvrom before flashing, is yes, then restore back your old rom. From beta to stable rom, full wipe by twrp. So backup your data first. Restored back after stable rom been flashed. Also remembered to flashed superSU.zip for root your stable rom.

Im newbie, so question may sound stupid.
I have 6.1.21 weekly, i download latest 6,1,28 and add it to my phone memory via pc. Next, i turn off my phone and start TWRP.
And when i just instal newest version, or i need to do something else before that?
Or i may just update version using updater when the phone is on and select latest version file?
From 6.1.21 to 6.1.28 rom, just flashed it by twrp. once completed, reboot phone. Done. But it was a good practice before updated the rom, always done a backup by twrp. This will help you when flashing failed due to bad rom file, you have a choice to restore back.

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello. I am new to MIUI and custom ROMS in general. I currently have mi4c and have Official Chinese Stable ROM (MIUI7.2).

I have zero experience with custom ROM. However, I have heard great deal about EU MIUI ROMs. I am particularly interested in EU MIUI because my phone does not have a Stable Global ROM. I do not want to venture into Developer ROMs as I don't need it (and I am not feeling adventurous).

My questions are:
1. Without rooting my phone, can I install EU Multi MIUI Stable (MULTI 6.3.24) from this page ROMs DOWNLOADS page where it's mentioned " DOWNLOAD STABLE (W/O ROOT, NO WEEKLY UPDATES)" ?
2. If I install the the EU Multi MIUI Stable ROM, can I go back to Official MIUI Chinese Stable ROM?

Thanks a lot for your resp

Hello. I am new to MIUI and custom ROMS in general. I currently have mi4c and have Official Chinese Stable ROM (MIUI7.2).

I have zero experience with custom ROM. However, I have heard great deal about EU MIUI ROMs. I am particularly interested in EU MIUI because my phone does not have a Stable Global ROM. I do not want to venture into Developer ROMs as I don't need it (and I am not feeling adventurous).

My questions are:
1. Without rooting my phone, can I install EU Multi MIUI Stable (MULTI 6.3.24) from this page ROMs DOWNLOADS page where it's mentioned " DOWNLOAD STABLE (W/O ROOT, NO WEEKLY UPDATES)" ?
2. If I install the the EU Multi MIUI Stable ROM, can I go back to Official MIUI Chinese Stable ROM?

Thanks a lot for your resp
What is your device?

My redmi 2 prime was on this latest China dev rom as shown: miui_HM2XWCPro_6.3.25_a3fa8d62d4_5.1.zip, twrp 3.0, 2.8.7.2 all not working so I miss the nandroid backup. Can't downgraded throught mi flash and mi recovery. FYI. But this rom works great for me: gps, mi drop, phone, wifi, mobile data, wifi hotspot all good. Used google installer for google applucations and works as espected. Waiting for the next release miui global dev rom.

9cc8cd6d616542edddb102f44b737232.jpg

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
On mi4c I read you can step back miflash-ING an unlocked fastboot rom (late Dec or early January timeframe) then install twrp from it an install the latest immediately going to twrp recovery after its install.

Reactions: Stefano131270