Tutorial How To Update/upgrade Miui?

Can anyone help me please?
My device is unlocked now (Bootloader)
I also set the settings to Developer Mode and activted USB-Debugging.
How can I install now TWRP and root the device?
Its a MI5 ... any video or good tutorial? Fastboot seems a bit weird to me :S

Can anyone help me please?
My device is unlocked now (Bootloader)
I also set the settings to Developer Mode and activted USB-Debugging.
How can I install now TWRP and root the device?
Its a MI5 ... any video or good tutorial? Fastboot seems a bit weird to me :S
The easy to root your device by flashing cn dev rom by miflash, then goto security root permission, once your phone been rooted, used flashify to flash the twrp.img. once you had done, with twrp you can flashed any rom you like including root your device by flashing superSU.zip. but very importance your have to backup your data to pc else miflash will wiped your phone to factory stage. I not owned mi phone. Google will help you more. Miui official forum and xda will have many info regarding twrp, rooting and flashing rom. Also you unlocked your phone officially? I more familiar on redmi phone. I owned redmi 2 enhanced, redmi note 2 prime and redmi note 3 pro.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

[xiaomi mi2s] I have updated at miui 8 stable with mi flash, but it haven't italian language. Now, I can install the multilanguage of xiaomi.eu with updater?

[xiaomi mi2s] I have updated at miui 8 stable with mi flash, but it haven't italian language. Now, I can install the multilanguage of xiaomi.eu with updater?
No you must use twrp to install miui.it or xiaomi eu roms, update won't work

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi. Tell me, if i upgrade from xiaomi.eu stable 8 to developer xiaomi.eu 8, need wipe data? Or wipe cash/art/dalvik only? Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morvarid
Hi, I have an unlocked Xiaomi Mi Max 64Gb running Miui8 by xiaomi.eu version 6.8.11 beta, if i update to the new version 6.9.29 it will clean everything i have installed or just update the version and everything stays the same?
How should i do the update to keep everything the same on the phone, just update Miui version?
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: boreas21
Everything stays same. Download rom, test from Updater app first, three dots, choose update package... If it does not work, boot to TWRP manually (press vol+ and power button same time until in TWRP), install xiaomi*.zip and reboot system.

Reactions: Pedro Adamastor
Hello,

Yesterday I installed the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XWC_6.10.13_v8-4.4.zip to my xiaomi Redmi 2 HM 2LTE-CU.

Since I did it I can't access to WhatsApp, Telegram, Contacts... and always is appearing the same dialog: "the process android.process.acore has been stopped". It appears once and again and again.

When I did the installation everything run ok, but I saw that it said the mobile didn't have the MD5 file.

What can I do to solve this. Please, I need help because I can't use my phone and I'm not used to all this "world" of roms, reboots, flashings...

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to move from miui.it to xiaomi.eu (stable).

Do I have to re-flash MIUI Global Stable, or is not necessary?

What steps should I follow?

Thanks!